Oct 28, 2011
I designed these in Photoshop with graphics I bought from Dreamstime.com for $24.99. I just had to do some (not so minor afterall) tweaking of the graphics. I am getting them printed through Vista Print. With the discount I had, it was about $28 (and I got free return address labels which I am using as labels for my candy buffet bags). I can't wait to get them back! I plan to mail them in February.
Addressing them, which didn't take nearly as long as I thought it would. Took about an hour.
FI helping me stamp them at the post office to be mailed, yay!
I wanted to have all of this in one place and I realized it could be helpful for other brides to be.
- Bouquets for me and bridal party - FlowerMan florist for arranging, wrap = http://www.waspcreations.com/howtol.htm
- Bridal party hangers
- http://www.weddinggirl.ca/blog/2010/10/03/just-another-chilly-sunday-personalized-bridal-hangers/ (hanger example with “O” as heart)
- "Amore" wooden letters painted for cake table - no tutorial needed
- Card box
- Painted/etched wine glasses - need to find instructions
- Aisle runner painted
- Bride tank top and bridal party tanks
- Candy Buffet jar signs tied w/ ribbon to jars
- Funkin carving - may be tricky (project for D)
- Cake Topper
- Mini pumpkin tealight holders - Tried and succeeded - easy
- Bathroom baskets
- OOT baskets
- http://wiki.weddingbee.com/Out-of-Town_bag (many other links here)
- Save the Dates - I know how
- Escort cards - I know how
- Table Number Cards & painting frames - I know how
- Envelope for each table with kiss instructions - I know how
- Tears of Joy
- Wedding map inserts - will be tricky (get D's help)
- Poster of DK to go outside of venue - will be tricky (may not do this)
- Envelope liners for invites
- Vellum & ribbon added to invites - I know how
- Cupcake stand for truffles on candy buffet
ESCORT CARD TABLE
- Vegas show tickets to "Night of the Living Wed"
- red dice to prop up each card (using glue dot to attach card to die)
- table cover (black linen with design. Pintuck?)
- ostrich centerpiece centered at back of table
- red votive candles: in vertical columns between rows of cards OR just behind in row at back of table on each side of ostrich centerpiece
It was stressing me out thinking about how much work they would be right before the wedding. So I came up with this seating chart board instead.
We are going to get a 24x36 foam board and cover it with black imperial stripe fabric. I am going to print out each table assignment card on the PC. We are going to look for pretty deep red scrapbook paper to use as a thin border background behind each table assignment card. Each card will have 2 rhinestone stickers on it to add some glamour.
It's still some work but not nearly as much as individual escort cards would be to make.
This is the mockup I made on the PC:
- Cylinder vases with water, floating rose shaped candle, siam glass stones
- Painted aisle runner
- Rose petals lining each side of runner
Stage where altar is:
lined with votive candles all the way across
Freeze dried red rose petals scattered where we will be standing
- Wedding Ceremony & Reception Venue: Twentieth Century Theater
- Event Planner: Your Wedding by Jen
- Officiant: Steve Means
- Photography: Innovatory Photography
- DJ: Brian Childs (email@example.com)
- Wedding Cake: A Spoon Fulla Sugar
- Bridal Hair: Drea Naschke
- Bridal Makeup: Heidi McKenna firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wedding Dress: Galina signature line from David's Bridal
- Alterations: Leesburg Bridal & Tuxedo
- Shoes: Luichiny gem stone peep toes from Overstock.com
- Jewelry: Etsy (see the pro pics details for specific info)
- Bridesmaids Dresses: Alfred Angelo
- Florist: Etsy KateSaidYes
- Linens: Connie Duglin Specialty Linen Rental
- Save The Dates: DIY printed at Vistaprint.com
- Invitations: DIY printed at 123print.com
- Rehearsal Dinner Venue: Molly Malone's Covington
- Wedding Night Hotel: Marriott
- Our Wedding Website: http://www.mywedding.com/dankaren
Our vendors were amazing. ALL of them! If you want any more information about any of them, please do not hesitate to ask me. We loved them all so much and our day wouldn't have been as perfect as it was without any of them. :)
Our cake tasting experience was AMAZING. Everything the bakery brought out to us we loved and we had a hard time choosing. Look at this tray of yumminess!
This was a blast to create. I can't wait to order it and see it in person!
Edit: It's here! It's perfect and even prettier than I anticipated.