Sep 01, 2012
We are MARRIED!! If you use any of my pictures, please give my photographer, Jennifer Skog, and myself credit!
Our fabulous engagement pictures by Shannon Montez Photography. If you use any of my pictures, please credit Shannon Montez Photography and myself! Thanks!
I will be wearing this dress by Jonna Kitten. It is normally $350, but I found it on eBay for $65! Yay! I haven't ordered it yet b/c I'm planning on losing a few more pounds, so I will measure myself when the time get closer to my Bachelorette Party! I can't wait!
With these shoes:
For the Pool, I would like to wear this bathing suit from Victoria's Secret:
This is what I would like my bouquet to look like....
Or like KiraBugg's bouquet... Her's was stunning!
For the Bridesmaids, I would love for them to have white hydrangeas, roses, and a couple of peony's.
Thanks to Uhlease, I now have a great checklist going!
- Reserve ceremony/reception venue-DONE!
- Book wedding officiant
- Choose wedding party and confirm the participants-DONE
- Buy wedding bands
- Draw up an initial guest list-DONE!
- Order wedding dress-DONE!
- Buy wedding jewelry
- Buy veil-DONE
- Buy garter-DONE!
- Book photographer -- DONE
- Book videographer --
- Reserve a caterer-DONE!(comes with venue)
- Arrange for decor, chair covers and linens
- Book DJ-DONE!
- Reserve florist-DONE
- Order cake-
- Decide menu-DONE
- Do menu tasting
- Make STDs
- Make invitations
- Choose outfits for mother of the bride
- Get marriage license
- Finalize guest list
- Finalize order with the florist
- Groom's attire
- Mail the invitations
- Write wedding vows
- Write wedding ceremony
- Finalize menus
- Confirm the wedding details with the musicians and clergy or officiant-
- Make programs
- Purchase gifts for attendants
- Make appointments for nails and make-up
- Schedule final dress fitting
- Plan the rehearsal dinner
- Meet with photographer and videographer
- Finalize reception details-
- Call any guests who have not replied
- Meet with your hairdresser and make-up artist for consultation
- Deliver song lists to musicians or playlists to DJ-
- Finalize seating plan-
- Determine the order for the procession-
- Have rehearsal-
- Confirm accommodation reservations-
- Confirm the final numbers with the caterer-
- Confirm details with the limousine company-
- Deliver marriage license to the officiant-
- Draw up a seating arrangement for the reception and write out the place cards-
- Write any checks required for the wedding day
Our venue is providing the Chivari Chairs for our use. They will be gold/antique gold in color. We would like to do high and low centerpieces. The flowers that we would like to use are hydrangeas, roses, lilies, and garden roses all in white.
With Centerpieces about this height and this large:
With flowers in vases at the bottom of the large center pieces like this:
For the low center pieces, we would like to do something like this:
but with flowers like this...
We will be using black table cloths for the round table, and the white banquet table cloth that it provided by our venue. We have not decided if we want to purchase or rent our linens, but below are our options for both:
We would like to use these charger plates from Stuart Rentals
Everyone who knows me knows that I LOVE candles!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE them! So, we will be having a ton of candles- EVERYWHERE!! On every table, there will be 15-20 votive candles, these tealight candles from the dollar tree, and floating candles...
With soy tealights from: http://www.countrylightcandle.com/home.html. I would like to get all of the tealights scented in clean linen, and a flower of some sort- I still haven't decided. I would also like to get Votive candles from this company- also in a scent.
And these votive, and floating candles from: