Jun 01, 2013
Mon, May 27 - soon2b_mrs_scholten
Mon, May 27 - Islander88
Tue, May 28 - pinkpenguinlady
Tue, May 28 - ANDREADANCE
Wed, May 29 - Studio3
Thu, May 30 - Elizabeth23244
Thu, May 30 - jpmoran2012
Thu, May 30 - jmvallandingham
Thu, May 30 - bgen
Thu, May 30 - smithstoreit
Fri, May 31 - annalegran
Fri, May 31 - ranima450
Fri, May 31 - lasvegasdj
Fri, May 31 - juhneenee
Fri, May 31 - doityourselfgal
Fri, May 31 - Vevetrois
Fri, May 31 - Fairytales
Fri, May 31 - Tdarwish
Fri, May 31 - jgarruto
Fri, May 31 - nas.sa
Fri, May 31 - gerard12
Fri, May 31 - beilydurbin
Fri, May 31 - ktan7
Sat, June 01 - budzise.to.be1008
Sat, June 01 - miss_oleander
Sat, June 01 - KatieNicole
Sat, June 01 - hibiscusgirl_1 <------ That's Me!
Sat, June 01 - aimarFS17
Sat, June 01 - Lake64
Sat, June 01 - krobin
Sat, June 01 - lljacquez87
Sat, June 01 - buymydressyall
Sat, June 01 - melissa19840401
Sat, June 01 - sweetmnm83
Sat, June 01 - bride62013
Sat, June 01 - susansmom
Sat, June 01 - OBXluver
Sat, June 01 - kchalikis
Sat, June 01 - mkeagen
Sat, June 01 - avcmom
Sat, June 01 - manda3847
Sat, June 01 - katieerin19
Sat, June 01 - kimandsid2013
Sat, June 01 - CurValerie
Sat, June 01 - wnjacks
Sat, June 01 - MsFavour
Sat, June 01 - erinpatterson
Sat, June 01 - jessiechia8703
Sat, June 01 - csrailton
Sat, June 01 - gapeach77
Sat, June 01 - futuremrsstrock
Sat, June 01 - babi3chick4u
Sat, June 01 - avcfitz
Sat, June 01 - M.O.H.
Sat, June 01 - lreheard
Sat, June 01 - jenny1984
Sat, June 01 - cheery23
Sat, June 01 - Gaby143
Sat, June 01 - msjackie
Sat, June 01 - Angellyca
Sat, June 01 - lmsmart
Sat, June 01 - Nadiadiadia
Sat, June 01 - mfrezieres
Sat, June 01 - VonGator
Sat, June 01 - cassieleeann09
Sat, June 01 - BonnieKS
Sat, June 01 - KellyA7
Sat, June 01 - matissesimone
Sat, June 01 - Nancykdoc
Sun, June 02 - CupcakeCaliBride
Sun, June 02 - cupcakesuzi
Sun, June 02 - KEA.MGS
Sun, June 02 - wixonglass
Sun, June 02 - bagofjems
- My name is Stephanie. I was born in Detroit, MI.
- I love weddings and can’t wait for my own. My dream job would be to actually be a wedding planner!
- Right now, I am playing the role of stay-at-home mom. After the summer, I am hoping to go to school for Esthetics. I’m so excited!
- I was married once before and have a daughter from that marriage. He treated me like I was nothing and I am so happy to say I have found an amazing man that treats me like I’m everything.
- I am such a girlie girl. Pink is my favorite color and if it has sparkle or glitter, I could get easily distracted!
- I am a pretty shy person until I get to know you. If I feel comfortable around you, then I can be my goofy, fun-loving self. After that, you may not get me to shut up!
- I do have a sister, but my bff Dina is my Maid of Honor. And still, my mom is my absolute best friend! My mom is the best person I know. She would do anything for her kids. I could not ask for a better mother.
- I am an extremely patient person.
- I have done all the painting and decorating in our home.
- I am a bargain shopper. I love finding good deals and saving money if I can.
- I love the 80s!
- I love candy! Anything from chocolate to taffy, sweet to sour, I love it!
- I don’t like nuts in my cookies, brownies, or sweets. And I don’t think you should put bacon on a chicken sandwich, either.
- I want to visit Paris, France one day.
- I love summer and everything that goes along with it (except mosquitos). I love the beach, the water, the bbq’s. Summer is awesome!
- I love going out to eat, but I love cooking for my man and making him happy.
- I am a pretty picky eater, but have started to try new things. Love crab and lobster! Not a fan of sushi :-(
- I love tattoos. I have two tattoos and my nose pierced. I want to get another tattoo and some spiffy ear piercings after the wedding.
- I'm a huge Twilight fan and I'm not afraid to admit it.
- I was the one who “found” Jim. And I was the one to say ”I love you” first.
- My fiancé’s name is James (Jim), and was born at the same hospital 3 years and 3 days before me. Jim treats me like a queen. He will do anything for me.
- His favorite color is green.
- He can be so goofy, but only around me and my daughter. Around everyone else, he is very quiet and reserved. I guess I’m the more outgoing of the two of us.
- He has one older brother, who is adopted.
- He has been a designer for the past 14 years. He designs store fixtures and displays.
- He likes to work out, so opposite of me.
- He tried to teach himself to play the guitar. I have never heard him play once.
He doesn’t like tattoos, but has one
small one he got in college. It is the
sexiest ankle ever! I am still trying to
get him to get another one.
He isn’t the most patient person when
it comes to home improvements (or video games).
It’s a good thing he has me to calm him down and help.
He lets me choose the songs on the
radio in the car.
He loves Reese’s Peanut Butter
Cups! I got him the one pounder for
Christmas and he would’ve eaten it all in one sitting if I didn’t tell him that
it was gross!
Eats just about anything! He will eat gross stuff just to bug me (I’m
- Loves sports, but gives up on his team if they are down by one or two points... which I think is hilarious!
- Does the most hilarious accents and impressions ever.
- He can be the biggest bullshitter. If I ask him how something came about, he tells me some lame story. He makes me laugh all the time!
- Jim is the best man I have ever met. He truly is amazing. I can’t wait to spend forever with him.
My MOH and bridesmaids planned the best bridal shower for me! It was pink and girly... I couldn't have asked for anything better!
Me & my handsome groom
Pretty pink flowers and my gorgeous cake with sugar flowers (they looked so real!). I have never eaten a more delicious cake! It was perfect!
Me & my beautiful mom. She's the best mom ever!
Mom, me, & my sister
Me & my baby. I <3 him!
Me & my beautiful girls. From left to right (top row)- Sue (my sister), me, Alexis (my niece & god-daughter) (bottom row) Dina (my BFF & MOH), Ariana (my daughter), & Rose (my favorite aunt).
It's all about the shoes! I recieved so many compliments on them!
And the cutest cookie ever was part of the favor bags.
My shoes from David's Bridal in Wisteria. I wanted to find something in a light purple, preferably with a little sparkle, but had no such luck. This was the 4th pair of shoes I ordered! I just could not find the perfect shoe... they were either too high, too low, too light, too whatever! I call my struggle The Shoe Saga! LOL. I may add a little bling on the bow, I haven't quite decided. These are perfect. I should've ordered them when I saw them in the beginning of my search.
With a little bit of bling...
My earrings, also from David's Bridal. Love them! I wanted a chandelier earring with bling that would not be hidden in my hair (my hair will be down on my wedding day). And my bracelet (sorry for the bad pic) from Sear's of all places! My mom found it and I loved it because it has the purple stones in it.
My garter... the 1st pic is what I ordered online. It looked simple with a little bit of bling. But, when I recieved it, the so-called-bling was yellowed. I removed it and added my own bling and now it's perfect (see 2nd pic)! Sorry the pictures aren't the best... I really need to upgrade my camera.
Mine and my daughters flip flops for the reception:
- Buy Jim’s wedding band
- Find and buy purple wedding shoes!!
- Purchase undergarments
- Find and purchase Ariana’s silver shoes!
- Make sure Sue gets hers and Alexis’ dresses!!!- by Feb. 19
- Make sure GM order their tuxes!
- Buy wedding jewelry
- Find brooch for bouquet
- Find and buy headpiece
- Buy garter
- Revise cake with baker
- Order Cake Stand
- Order cake topper
- Order Guest “Book” puzzle
- Sand ceremony gray sand and 2 small vases
- Book Hair Stylist
- Order Invitations
- Help mom find the perfect MOB dress!!
- Make Card Box
- Make favors
- Purchase gifts for attendants
- Plan the rehearsal dinner
- Mail invitations
- Bridal Shower- April 21
- First dress fitting- April 23
- Decide menu
- Get marriage license- between May 2- 10
- Finalize guest list
- Write wedding vows
- Meet with florist one last time.
- Meet with photographer
- Confirm the reception music details with the DJ
- Schedule final dress fitting
- Bachelorette Party
- Call any guests who have not replied
- Finalize reception details
- Confirm the final numbers with the caterer
- Deliver marriage license to the officiant
- Pick ceremony music
- Get nails done
- HAVE A BEAUTIFUL WEDDING DAY!!!
Ceremony Venue: White House Wedding Chapel
Reception Venue: Lakeland Banquet & Event Centre
Photographer: Elite Entertainment (Rick)
DJ & Photobooth: Elite Entertainment (Rob)
Gown: Un Amour Bridal (by Mori Lee)
Tuxedoes: Men’s Warehouse (by Vera Wang)
Baker: Sweet Dreams
Florist: Viviano Florist (Marena)
Jeweler: Kay Jewelers