Apr 03, 2010
My name is Kylee. I just recently discovered my love for weddings after planning my own. I just got married April 3, 2010 to a great man. I live in a small town and I am a teacher. I want to use my talents and abilities to help other people. I have a passion for photography and music. I have been playing piano for 21 years and guitar for 10 years. I have been doing graphic design for over 6 years and sewing for 15 years.
I have a shop on etsy that has some really great, unique items! If you are interested, I have these items available:
- Custom Designed Holiday Invitations (only for a limited time)
- Professional Photo Albums with multiple options (designed by myself)
- Pint Size Mason Jar Lights (which can be used as decoration or a night light for your child)
- Baby Shower Invitations (request a theme and I can design it)
- LED Mirror Table Centerpieces (you choose the fabric and color of lights)
- Curtains/Valances for your new home (many top quality fabrics available)
- More items to come
Mention you saw this on Project Wedding to get 5% or more off of custom listings!