Jun 25, 2011
I had 2 makeup trials and I am not sure which one to choose for the big day. I like both for different reasons. Help!!
We got 250 laminated postcards done and printed the addresses on clear labels. It was pretty painless to be honest....that is once the FI stopped changing my layout all around :)
I'm new to PW but am very excited about the opportunity to network with other brides!! I'm a full time graduate student, so I log into my profile when I take breaks. I will begin to upload more things as I am able to my bio as I love what I have seen on many other's.
I'm uber crafty, love a sale, and won't stop searching until I find that perfect, missing piece of the puzzle.
I've been snagging inspiration photos, but haven't yet uploaded my stuff.
My growing list of DIY projects include:
- Centerpiece vase decorations
- Vellum votive covers *A little up in the air about this one
- Embossing thank yous
- Bridesmaid gift boxes
- Initial wreaths for doors
- Table numbers
- Cake topper
- Programs/Menu cards
- Guest book on photobookamerica.com
My completed list:
- personalized stamps from Zazzle.com
- Wrap around labels--got a Xyron Machine!!! (this actually turned into just placing adhesive on the back of leftover cardstock to cover a boo-boo on my return address--will post when I show my invites)
- Envelope liners and belly bands for invitations (my stepmom was a champ with this project!!)
Flower place cards (Getting someone to make them) The reality of the budget hit and alas, we will be reusing the left over cardstock from the invitations
- Tissue paper pomanders (delegated to my wonderful Auntie)
- Photo frame and mat for people to sign
- Design and order invites
- Bridesmaid earrings
- Wedding Website!! we went with weddingwindow.com