Jan 28, 2012
I started going through PW Checklist and here are some things I need to get done!
- Decide on your wedding budget.
- What is your wedding "style"?envision style: (Classical vintage with a touch of modern style)
- (Bridemaids): Joanna Marie (headress, bangles, dress) & Calvin Quin Caparaz (boutonniere (beige)
- Randy Alonzo to be his bestman.
- Eugene Raymond Golez &Mia Mahal
- choose bestman...RANDY ALONZO
- Flower Girl: Mallory Belen Alonzo (pomander, headress, dress)
- Ring bearer Nest: Chase Makisig Caparaz (classic style..white long polo with suspender and beret cap)
- Motiff:, choco brown / maroon/red.
- flowesr: calla lily color: beige
- dress style for bridesmaid: choco brown..ribbon maroon
- flowergirl:maroon ribbon choc brown
- Assemble the wedding guest list.working on it..http://www.projectwedding.com/ourwedding/guestlist/1a
- Follow up by phone to get a rough head count.
- If you want a traditional wedding dress start looking now.
- Look into the groom's attire.
- order/ prepare, send invitation card: (wordings).http://bit.ly/kUb1ou
- bridal headband veil c/o etsy
- shawl c/o mai
- pair of shoes
- borrow petticoat from mai
- black suit
- black pants
- pair of shoe
- sock (maroon)
- white polo
- burgundy and red calla lily for bouquet
- thank you card wordings..
- Announce your engagement.
- Pick a wedding date.january 28, 2012
- Choose your wedding location.a. lake tahoe, nevada b. las vegas, nevada
- Understand the marriage license requirements
- Buy your wedding rings and get them engraved.
- Wedding bands: 10 Him #5 and a half Her
- Setup a wedding web site to share information with your guests...
- change the website to add bestman.
- add infor on accomodation. Mirage Hotel and New York New York
- Assemble the wedding guest list.working on it..
- Get guest addresses
- Order your wedding invitations. c/o alyssa
- Send out the invitations.
- Do the final dress fitting ..a no no
- Reconfirm details with the hotel, florist, photographer, minister,
- contact Brittany of Chapel of Flowers
- Get any legal documents such as passports, visas, identification, birth certificates(her, him)
- Pick your wedding coordinator.c/o alyssa
- decie and buy for wedding favors, silver married couple wedding bells
- buy bubbles for the wedding exit and send-off
- make a name tag for favors
- assemble the box favors
- buy small pouches at Michaels for kiddies favors
- make a wedding guest book and buy a frame
- Work with the coordinator to pick the florist, musicians, photographer, minister or officiant.
- Pick your hairstylist, makeup artist and nail salon.
- Work out your reception menu.
- Decide on details of the wedding ceremony.
- Order your wedding invitations.
- Get baptismal certificate
- Bring baptismal certificate
- Check to make sure confirmation certificate
- Engagement photos
- Find flower girl dress
- Confirm BM dresses are ordered c/o ta jane
- Finalize invitation wording
- Find and order flower girl dress
- Find ring bearer formal wear c/o alyssa
- Book room for night before wedding
- Check marriage license requirements
- Get necessary documents
- pick a cake flavor, sizes, filling, icing, trim, decorations.
- pick flowers
- Finalize Menu
- Track RSVP..website
- Book: Hair - makeup - Nails - Pedi -c/o Kris Manzano
- have a make-up and hair do trial
- outfit for the BACHELORETTE PARTY (BOTH)
- visit brittney najera, our wedding coordinator 2 days before the wedding
- visit canaletto 2 days before the wedding
visit and apply for the marriage license from regional court of justice
After he proposed and several months had passed, i started go over PW again and found this inspirational pictures and unique ideas. For me they are perfect for my wedding, and i just love it.=)
i like roses a lot especially the bloody red one but when i found the cally lily (below), now i switched to it and wanted calla lily for my bouquet or a combination of two.
i so adore the perfect combination of this flowers and it inspires me that i choose the tones of something brown and red as the color of my wedding...i can't deny it, they look awesome.
this one is so fabulous..swooon...it's actually a burgundy and red calla lily.
tones of colors
here are my wedding colors..brown..(beige or brown, light or dark, champagne or choco..with a twist of maroon)..it's my first and last tick of hues and not to alter on any other colors.
Brown: A natural, neutral color of the earth, brown represents wholesomeness and dependability. Symbolizing comfort and contentment, brown represents honesty. Just right for your wedding day, brown is substantial, steady and responsible. From rich chocolate and dark coffee to cream and soft beige, this earthy shade can be intense or pale, dramatic or modest.
any variants of red..maroon
Red: A passionate,
romantic choice, red is impulsive and outgoing. Depicted as zealous and ambitious, red symbolizes love and rage. Whether it denotes joy, celebration, happiness or prosperity, red elicits a dramatic response from both sides of the emotional spectrum. Red lovers tend to be restless and optimistic and go along with people with uncomplicated natures. A powerful selection, red is sure to represent a fiery hostess with 'look at me' flair.
nude and champagne colors
mixed inspirations, venue
birds,birds nest, birds feathers,pomander, circle tables is my main motiff
i like this idea of table settings, it's stressful free and i dont have to both that table settings of every guest and everyone need not to bother to look for their seat number too.
bubbling bubbles confetti..blowing instead of throwing
our prescious cake
I CARRY YOUR HEART WITH ME by ee cummings
i carry your heart with me (i carry it in
my heart) i am never without it (anywhere
i go you go, my dear; and whatever is done
by only me is your doing, my darling)
no fate (for you are my fate, my sweet) i want
no world (for beautiful you are my world, my true)
and it's you are whatever a moon has always meant
and whatever a sun will always sing is you
here is the deepest secret nobody knows
(here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud
and the sky of the sky of a tree called life; which grows
higher than the soul can hope or mind can hide)
and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart
i carry your heart (i carry it in my heart)
"baby, just remember, you always carry me in your heart" - AMRA
inspired wedding bands