Apr 17, 2010
DIY Candy Buffet Deets:
- Candy: Purchased at CandyWarehouse.com , SweetBe's and Target
- Jars: Purchased at Ross, Michaels and fellow PW brides
- Tags: Created by Kristeen LaBrot Events
- Misc Decor: Boxes were gift wrapped by damask wrapping paper, ribbon from Michaels, candy bags from DTLA, linen from Lorena Linens.
My bridal and bridesmaids bouquets.
- Bride Bouquet: Watercooler Roses, ranunculus, wrapped with rhinestone branding.
- BM Bouquets: Watercooler Roses
Im so excited!! FI gift is here!!! =) He's a big 49ners fan. I bought him an authentic 49's jersey from NFL.com. Best part is the jersey personalized with his last name and wedding date #
(FYI Football brides: The quality is EXCELLENT. Definitely worth splurging for the authentic
Also I got a 49ners gater from etsy vendor Narfer99
Some inspo pics for my bling cake =)
I ordered 7inch Bling letter A cake topper. And i bought my own rhinestone branding in downtown LA.
I want the cake table to look very romantic. LOTS and LOTS of lavender rose petals and candles. 'Similar to the picture below but without the " i do letters"