Aug 08, 2009
My fiance and I decided long ago that our wedding should be about the location, the food and, most of all, having fun! That's probably a huge reason why we have chosen to get married on top of Boot Hill at Kunde Winery in Sonoma. Some details that we're the most excited about:
- The white cheddar mac 'n cheese, hush puppies, cornbread, authentic Carolina bbq pulled pork (a nod to both of us having gone to school in North Carolina), s'mores, cupcakes, and lots and lots of wine!
- Our rehearsal dinner held in Kunde's aging caves, including a special barrel tasting
- A close friend officiating a lighthearted and meaningful ceremony
- Bringing our closest family and friends together in a gorgeous location overlooking acres of vineyards, and stuffing them silly at communal, long farmers tables
- Having put together a wedding in a short period of time with virtually no drama!