Sep 19, 2009
I got married on September 19th, 2009 at Hakone Gardens in Saratoga, California. It was a magical day for us!! Now that the celebration is over, I'm sad to have to get rid of wedding items but hoping that some other bride can benefit. Please browse below and let me know if you're interested. Thank you and Happy Planning!
BAMBOO BIRD CAGES:
- Color: 6 Brand New Bamboo Birdcages (I over bought!!)
- Size: 12" in width and 19" height (from leg stand to top of birdcage, not including the handle)
- Cost: originally bought for $40, selling for $20
- See pictures below: 1. Guest putting card in cage 2. Birdcages used as centerpieces
SILK FABRIC LANTERNS: SOLD!!!
- Color: 28 Fuchsia Silk Lanterns: 14 NEW, 14 used once. All in great condition.
- Size: 15" in length and 25" in length if including tassle
- Cost: originally bought for $20 ea, selling $8 ea
- Please see pics below: 1. The lanterns hanging at my wedding 2. How the look lit up at night 3. up-close
- Color: 18 Pinks and 15 Floral Patterns (4 patterns)
- Size: Pinks are 30" in diameter and Floral Patterns are 32" in diameter.
- Cost: originally bought for $6, selling for $3 ea
- Please see pics below. 1 and 4. pro-pic with floral parasol 2. parasols in basket 3. guest with pink parasol.
- Color: 7 White with gold butterfly garlands
- Size: 6' long, 12 butterflies/garland (4 x 7" wingspan, 8 x 4" wingspan)
- Cost: originally bought for $12/garland, selling for $5/garland
- Please see pictures below: 1. view of garland from ground up 2. Garlands hanging
- Color: Eggplant from Envelopments
- Size: 5.25" x 7.25" vertical
- Cost: Purchased $1.51 each, selling 46 for $30
- See picture below:
- Color: Brand New with Tags, Lavender KID COLLECTION dress
- Size: 4
- Cost: bought for $45, selling at $20
- Color: BRAND NEW with tag VERA WANG dress, Eggplant
- Size: 18
- Cost: originally bought for $300, will to sell for $150
- See more pics at www.verawangonweddings.com