Mar 27, 2010
Email at email@example.com if you're interested in any of the following. Buyer pays shipping.
Brand New Hey Lady Shoes Size 5.5 -- $150 (Retails for $220)
They have only been worn around the house a couple of times. Very comfortable, but too small for me.
Here they are being used at another bride's wedding.
- Getting hair done
- Full-length shot of bride looking in mirror
- Necklace tied to bouquet
- Bride hugging MOH
- Bride w/ all women
- Bride looking out window
- Bride w/ mom
- Bride ready to go
- Groom w/ mom
- Groom w/ siblings
- Groom w/ best man
- Groom w/ all GMs
- Groom ready to go
- Guests arriving
- Groom waiting at altar
- BMs & GMs walking down the aisle
- Bride walking down the aisle
- Close-up of bride before she makes her entrance
- Groom as bride is walking down the aisle
- Bride and groom at altar
- Far away shot of ceremony
- Faces of bride and groom as they exchange vows
- Mother(s) faces as they watch ceremony
- Bride and groom's hands as they exchange rings
- The kiss
- Bride and groom during recessional
- Bride and groom hugging and laughing with close friends and family
- Bride with mom and step-father
- Bride with mom, step-father, and grandparents
- Bride with dad and step-mother
- Groom with parents
- Groom with parents and siblings
- Bride and groom with both sets of parents
- Bride and groom with bride's mom and step-father
- Bride and groom with bride's father and step-mother
- Bride and groom with groom's parents
- Bride and groom with GMs
- Bride and groom with BMs
- Bride and groom with whole wedding party
- Rings in some cool pose
- Rings with invitation
- Reception site set up without guests
- Bride and groom in reception site without guests
- Place cards
- Bride and groom entering
- Bride and groom at head table
- Guests at tables
- Close-up of people making toasts
- Bride and groom's reactions to toasts
- Bride and groom sipping champagne
- Bride and groom talking to guests
- Bride and groom's first dance
- Bride's parents dancing
- Groom's parents dancing
- Bride and mom dancing
- Groom and mom dancing
- Guests dancing
- Bridal party dancing
- Bride laughing with BMs
- Cake table
- Bride and groom cutting the cake
- Bride and groom feeding each other cake
- Bouquet toss
- Garter toss
- Bride and groom leaving
Our reception will be catered by Sonny's BBQ. We will be getting all of this for under $10 per head.
Meat: Pulled pork and chicken
Side dishes: Baked potato, mac 'n cheese, corn on the cob or baked beans (haven't made that final decision yet) and side salad
Bread and butter
Lemonade and sweet tea
I will be writing our menu on homemade chalkboards and placing it at the beginning of the buffet line.
Food Description Cards
Knottie bayhunter gave me the great idea of making cards to place in front of the food on the buffet so everyone know what everything is.
Picture courtesy of knottie bayhunter.
Since we're doing a buffet, I thought it would be cute to tie up our silverware and napkins together and put them in a basket for everyone to grab. We will be using Reflections plastic utensils and then wrapped them with a sage green napkin and a pink polka dot ribbon.
We are getting our cake from the Cake Shop.
I want a three tiered cake with ribbon at the bottom of each tier and a monogram on the middle tier. I haven't decided what kind of topper I'm going to have yet.
She gave me her cardbox to use for my wedding since we had the same colors. I love it! I think it ties in nicely with the birds in our invitations.
Mock-ups that I did of our centerpieces. I'm going to alternate between tall and short on the guest tables. The petals in the low centerpiece are actually going to be pink. I only had blue when I did the trial.
The symbolic vows that you are about to make are a way of saying to one another, “You know all those things that we’ve promised, and hoped, and dreamed – well, I meant it all, every word.”Look at one another and remember this moment in time. Before this moment you have been many things to one another – acquaintance, friend, companion, lover, dancing partner, even teacher, for you have learned much from one another these past few years. Shortly you shall say a few words that will take you across a threshold of life, and things between you will never quite be the same.
For after today you shall say to the world –This is my husband. This is my wife. "