Apr 23, 2009
The Serious Stuff:
Aimee gained her nearly 13 years of event planning experience working in the entertainment industry in Los Angeles, planning large scale events for some of the most prestigious studios and corporations. Aimee was also employed with Warner Bros. Studios in Creative Advertising for several years before relocating to Sacramento in 2003.
In addition to being the owner of 2Chic Events and Design, Aimee currently serves on the Board of Directors for the National Association of Catering Executives and is a member of The Association of Bridal Consultants and Association for Wedding Professionals. You will also see Aimee featured on Season 5 of Platinum Weddings coming to WeTV, Spring 2010!
“I have always had a serious love for event planning. From the first event that I planned, I knew exactly where I was supposed to be and I was hooked! I pride myself in being thorough, attentive and relieving the stress of my clients. I believe that planning your wedding should be fun! Planning events is my true passion, and that passion comes through in every way when when working with my clients.”
Five Fun Facts:
- I have an amazing husband and 2 awesome boys. Weddings and decorating my home are my only feminine outlets. I cherish them.
- My hair really does look like it does in my bio picture…every day…I AM my hair.
- My favorite holiday is Christmas and I am a fanatic! Refraining from decorating and playing Christmas carols in October is a very serious struggle for me.
- The best piece of advice I have ever gotten was to have solutions, not problems. Oh, that helps me so much on wedding day! It really, really makes a difference when you put the solution in front of the problem
- I drive a big truck, which you might find strange until I start hauling your stuff to the venue..or you see my boat hooked up to it. I work hard and enjoy wakeboarding and relaxing on the lake in my off time!