Aug 01, 2010
Flower Girl Dress, I added the ribbon and brown flower, but these could easily be removed.
21 Woodland Centerpiece Blanks (includes base and saplings) this is how I used them, but you could decorate them any way you want.
Mr & Mrs Shabby Chic Hand Painted Hangers
MOSS CLOTH. Cut to fit two 8 foot banquet tables put together as shown below. This mosscloth is HIGH QUALITY and looks great!
18 handmade birdseed packets, for tossing.
Gold Painted Mirror, Hung in my bathroom tent for my outdoor wedding. Approx 18 x 36 inches, could easily be repainted to suit your needs! (pick-up only)
Approx 75 hanging tea light jars, clear. Most include battery operated tealights. A strung with green floral wire. Most have various (green, orange or purple) ribbon on them, but this could be easily replaved to suit your needs. (pick-up only)
500? paper covered plastic drinking straws.
FLIP FLOPS! (3-Sm.,2-Med.,3-Lg.,3-XL.) Provide Your guests with an option for the tiered feet, keep them dancing all night by offering a comfy pair of flipflops!
Croquet Set. Outdoor wedding? add this fun inexpensive entertainment! It was a hit!
Chocolate Making Supplies. 2 pk microwavable chocolate melting bowls, 12 disposable decorating bags, 2 flexi-plastic bottles for filling chocolate molds
Chocolate Molds (9)
4 Vermiculite Green Dinner Plates, 2 Orange Med Plates, 4 Green Bowls
Remington T-Studios Hot Rollers! Used ONCE ONLY (but I've got TOOOO much hair!) These are the ones that PW'ers raved about in this thread. http://www.projectwedding.com/post/list/do-any-of-you-use-hot-rollers
6 pain lop Junior 13 long jeans. Good-Great Condition. Includes, Anisette, Southpole, UnionBay, 2pairs L.E.I. and Angels.
Today I spent the day mocking up my dessert table at my grandmas! I think it turned out really well! I can't wait to see it covered with delicious desserts! The photos below show the two legs of the L shaped layout.
Here's an overhead view so you can picture how it will really look, however keep in mind that you are looking at the back, which will NOT be visible. There is about a two foot drape of moss on the exposed sides, and below that is a coffee-dyed linen that goes all the way to the floor.
I'd also like to include some detail shots, so you can see everything up close!
I know the gold seems VERY bold, but the doileys will be covered with chocolates and such so there wont be so much gold exposed.
I can't wait to see it all candle-lit, that should also make a huge difference!
I JUUUUST finished my very last real projuect :'( *tear!* But with ONLY 14 DAYS left to go, i suppose its time to move on to all those little things that MUST be done at the last minute.
I made info folders for all the key players in the wedding.
DJ/Officiant (yep same person), Bridal Party Members, D.O.C. (the aunties), The Photographers and the ushers!
Each Folder contains some combination of the following elements:
- Personalized Itinerary
- Day-Of Timeline/ Set-Up Check list
- Processional Outline
- Ceremony Script
- Reception Event Outline
- Venue Layout (usher assignments, with duties)
Oh yea, and I got myself a nice 3 ring binder for all my stuffs too! I added tabs... OOooooHhhhhh.!
6:45-7:20: As Guests Arrive For Reception
- Have A Good Time- Paul Simon (3:23)
- Postal Service- Clark Gable (4:54)
- Down The Road- Emma Hill (3:02)
- Heaven- Rilo Kiley (2:39)
- Stay Awhile- Edie Brickelle (4:35)
- Guitars- Mars Volta (6:34)
- So Far Away- Dire Straights (3:35)
- Coldplay- Spies (5:18)
7:20: MC Script #1 Welcome
- (Background Music) Michelle- The Beatles (2:43)
“I’d like to welcome you all to the reception celebrating Amos and Candice’s wedding! I’m Matt, I’m a close friend of the couples, I just performed their ceremony and now I’ll be the voice guiding you through all the festivities tonight!
We’ve got a play list hand selected by Amos and Candice so I won’t be accepting and requests for music.Right now the couple of the hour are out shooting some photos, but we’re expecting them to rejoin us very soon.
Also, Throughout the evening we hope you get a chance to get over to the guestbook table. It’s A little unconventional, but Candice and Amos know there are some creative people out there. I’ll just let you wander over there and check it out for yourself.
Right now I’d like to invite you to help yourself to some sweets from that lovely dessert table and indulge in a drink, I’ll be back soon to introduce you to our couple for their first dance as man and wife!”
7:25 (Or Immediately After MC Script #1) Adult Med. Tempo Set
- Tequila Sunrise- The Eagles (2:53)
- Walking After Midnight- Patsy Cline (2:04)
- Cold Cold Heart- Norah Jones (3:38)
- The Postal Service- Brand New Colony (4:12)
- Can’t Get Enough Of Your Love- Bad Company (4:15)
- Rock Steady- Bad Company (3:42)
- Stop Children- Buffalo Springfield (2:42)
- Wrong Side Of Town- Emma Hill (3:36)
- Wilco- (3:55)
- At The Drive In- (6:07)
8:00: (Or When Couple Arrives) MC Script #2
- Begin The Notwist- Consequence (5:12)
“Ladies and Gentlemen, your attention please. It’s my pleasure to introduce you to Mr. and Mrs. White, for their first dance as Man and Wife.”
AT 3 MIN. There is a lull in the song, please say the following during that time.
“ The couple would like to invite their guests to join in their first dance at this time. Don’t be shy ladies and gentlemen!
AT 3:33 The Music Resumes
IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING please play Coldplay-Don't Panic (2:16)
8:10 Adult Med. Dance Set (20 min)
- Billy Joel - Tell Her About It (3:52)
- Coldplay - Shiver (4:59)
- FastBall- The Way (3:49)
- Bob Dylan - I Want You (3:09)
- Paul Simon - Stranded In A Limousine (3:04)
8:30 Adult Dance Set (15 Min) (4 songs)
- The Beatles - You Won't See Me (3:24)
- Chuck Berry - You Never Can Tell (2:41)
- The Police - Every Little Thing She Does (4:15)
- Paul Simon - I Know What I Know (3:13)
8:45 MC Script #3
"Ladies and Gentlemen, The Father Daughter Dance."
- Billy Joel- Vienna
8:50 Adult Medium Dance Set (20 Min.) (3 songs)
- America - Sister Golden Hair (3:21)
- Wings - Band On The Run (5:11)
- The Guess Who - No Sugar Tonight (4:55)
- Dire Straits- Single Handed Sailor (4:44)
9:10 Adult Slow Set (10 min.) (3 songs)
- Don't Let Me Down- Bad Company (4:16)
- Big Log- Robert Plant (5:02)
9:20 Planned Toasts
- News- Dire Straights (4:20)
- Something In The Way- The Beatles (2:58)
9:30 MC Script #4
"Ladies and Gentlemen, I'd like to direct your attention to the dessert table, where in just a moment, the happy couple will be cutting the cake."
- Our House- Phantom Planet (2:59)
- Bear Necessities- The Jungle Book (4:51)
9:40 (Or as soon as "Bear Necessities" ends) While cake is being serves, Oldies Set (20 Min) (8 songs)
- Yackity Yack- The Coasters (1:49)
- All Shook Up- Elvis Presley (2:09)
- Runaway- Del Shannon (2:18)
- Why Do Fools Fall In Love- (2:20)
- Wouldn't It Be Nice- The Beach Boys (2:33)
- Get Rhythm- Johnny Cash (2:16)
- Twist And Shout- The Beatles (2:32)
10:00 MC Script #5 POI DANCERS
"Ladies and Gentlemen, Im excited to call your attention to the yard area behind the tents here. The Couple have arranged for some interesting entertainment for you all on this special occasion."
(STILL NEED TO CHOOSE MUSIC FOR THIS PERFORMANCE)
10:10 Planned Toasts
- Anji (instrumental)- Simon and Garfunkle (2:19)
- The Way You Look Tonight- Billie Holiday (2:24)
10:15 MC Script #6 Garter/ Bouquet Dance
"Alright Ladies and Gentlemen, the couple has chosen an alternative to the traditional Garter and Bouquet Toss, so what I need right now is EVERY MARRIED COUPLE OUT THERE to get up here on the dance floor. <begin Wonderful Tonight-Eric Clapton (3:42)> At About 20 seconds: "Alright now, All Couples married less than 4 hours, please go sit down, your out of the game." At intervals, dismiss those married less than a year, less than five years, etc etc. Until only one couple is left standing we'll then present them with the toss bouquet and garter. We'll also congradulate them and ask them for their best marriage advice. Once thats done, please invite everyone back up to the dancefloor.
10:20 Young Slow Songs (10 min.) (2 songs)
- Autumn Shade- The Vines (2:17)
- Fade Into You- Mazzy Star (4:55)
10:30 Younger Medium Dance Set (15 min.) (4 songs)
- Hail- Rilo Kiley (3:24)
- We Will Become Silhouettes- The Postal Service (5:00)
- Is This Love- Bob Marley (3:50)
- Could You Be Loved- Bob Marley (3:57)
10:45 Younger Dance Set (30 Min) (8 songs)
- What Would You Say- Dave Matthews Band (3:41)
- yOUR sIGNS- The Notwist (6:46)
- One With The Freaks- The Notwist (3:38)
- Track #1- Jack Johnson Mix (2:59)
- Spiderwebs- The Cure (4:09)
- Love Song- The Cure (3:28)
- Love You Madly- Cake (3:58)
11:15 Left Over Dance Mix-Up (4 songs)
- . The Postal Service- Such Great Heights (4:26)
- . Peter Gabriel - In Your Eyes
11:30 End Of Nights (8 songs)
- One Headlight - The Wallflowers (5:12)
- Your Latest Trick- Dire Straights (4:30)
- In My Life- The Beatles (2:26)
- Music To F*** To- Portishead 6:15)
- Outta My Head- Fastball (2:33)
- Morning Glow- Incubus (3:38)
- When I'm 64- The Beatles (2:42)
ok ladies, so yesterday I went for ANOTHER make-up trial. I'm not going to go in to allll the details, but here are the pics of what she did, she didnt have any lilac highlight for my eyes, and I thought it would look better blended a bit more. She didnt do my lash extensions (obviously) but anyhoo, when I got home I made a few changes myself.
So heres the before.
Also, dont mind the semijaggedyliner on my right eye, she just ordered a new liner and the one she had was a bit too dried out.
And heres after I made some changes. Blended in a lilac highlight, gobbed on some more mascara, and put some color on my lips. I'm pretty happy with it. (also, I did my own foundation, because, well, no one was cutting the bill.)
Let's be honest here, I'm feeling MUCH better about this than the last one...