Jul 31, 2010
I created this website because it was 1.) FREE! and 2.) an easy way to share the BIG ideas with friends and loved ones. (all the small details are secret!)
Jennifer's wedding day was fast approaching. Nothing
could dampen her excitement - not even her parent's nasty divorce.
Her mother had found the PERFECT dress to wear, and
would be the best-dressed mother-of-the-bride ever!
A week later, Jennifer was horrified to learn that her
father's new, young wife had bought the exact same dress as her mother!
Jennifer asked her father's new young wife to exchange
it, but she refused. ''Absolutely not! I look like a million bucks in
this dress, and I'm wearing it,'' she replied.
Jennifer told her mother who graciously said, ''Never
mind sweetheart. I'll get another dress. After all, it's your special
A few days later, they went shopping, and did find
another gorgeous dress for her mother.
When they stopped for lunch, Jennifer asked her
mother, ''Aren't you going to return the other dress? You really don't
have another occasion where you could wear it."
Her mother just smiled and replied, ''Of course I do,
dear.....I'm wearing it to the rehearsal dinner the night before the
We went with a slim fit black Calvin Klein tuxedo and black vest. Not certain if we're going to use the vest though. After watching "The Hangover" for the third time, we sort of like the look of a suit better. We are buying our guys their ties. Looking for a darker graphite colored tie for them and then stripes for the groom.
Waiting for the others to come back still, but my photographer made this into a 30 x 40 canvas... Can't wait to see it. What an awesome setting with an awesome boy!
Goals for the New Year
- Six pack abs! :-) Yes, I know, a lot of people think this is gross; this is just me proving that it's possible. lol
- Continue to not drink soda, pop, coke (whatever you call it, where ever you live!)
- Focus on high protein, supplements, and vitamins
- Stay organized in my planner.
- Train for 12 weeks+ and Run the Flying Pig half marathon in May in Cincinnati, Ohio. Running this with a group of friends! Hoping to pick up the wedding dress that same weekend!
- Continue the Jillian Michaels' and Biggest Loser Videos (esp each evening after dinner)
- Continue to circuit train.
- Read more often for pleasure and less for work!
- Walk/Run the dogs at least 3 times a week
- Continue to be calm with wedding plans
- Arrange meetings (Steeleman, music, florist)
- Trolley sign
- Send Save the Dates
- Pick Invites
- Order favors
- Order Flowergirl dress
- Buy Cylindar centerpieces
- Buy tealights and more candles
- Create tree centerpieces
- Buy silk flowers and floating candles
- Table runners/linens
- Create floral letters
- Create Chalkboards
- Create table numbers
- Create table setting menus
- Order napkins and candy
- Order Ice Sculpture
- Buy cake stand
- Create Ceremony Programs
- Bubbles or petals?
- Reception Bouquet