Oct 28, 2012
We want to honor our deceased loved ones at our wedding. The following will be honored:
- Maurice B. (my grandfather)
- Mary B. (my grandmother)
- Clarence Ray P. (my grandfather)
- Vic E. (my grandfather)
- Henry G. (my grandfather)
- Jim P. (my uncle)
- Marian G. (his great-grandfather)
- Debbie G. (his Step-grandmother)
- Jimmie Joe G. (his cousin)
- Bobby C. (close family friend)
I will be attempting these DIY:
I met Scotty Awkwardly on Myspace. We Became "friends" on Myspace & began conversation in 2004. We finally met in 2006. He fell in love with me in 2007. We were friends & best of until 2008, when he finally convinced me to be his girlfriend. Since February 14, 2008.
He's everything I have ever dreamed of in a man & he is all I could ever need. He saved me from the lowest I've ever been, & I can't imagine any of my future without him in it.
He's my world, and my rockstar. :] Check out his band: Talk of Spring!
-LADY IN WAITING-