May 23, 2010
"Vows in writing"
PS: If this is your pictures, please let me know, so I can credit them to you :)
"On The Way To Vellano, Private Golf Club"
"We Have To Pass The Security Guard To Visit The Club House"
"Almost there....To The Club House"
"The Ceremony Site"
"The Grand Venezia Ballroom"
"For Cocktail Hour"
"View of The Club House (backyard)"
- Reception and Ceremony: Vellano Country Club, Chino Hills (http://www.experiencevellano.com)
- Photographer: PPF Photography (http://www.stanleyallan.blogspot.com)
- Videographer: Yaroslav Kofman from Couture Cinema (http://www.couturecinema.com)
- Engagement Ring and Wedding Ring: Blue Nile (http://www.bluenile.com)
- FI's Wedding Band: Icing on the Ring (http://www.icingonthering.com)
- Hair for Engagement Pictures: Kim Sun Young, Diamond Bar (http://www.kimsunyoung.com)
- Make up for Engagement Pictures: MAC Nordstrom, Brea
- Wedding Dress: Clio Designs by Andrew Kim
- Wedding Cake: Rockwell's Creative Gourmet Cakes (http://www.rockwellscreativecakes.net)
- DJ/MC: Dean Henderson from Royal Entertainment (http://www.1royaldj.com)
- Day of Coordinator: Frida Bumi (626.688.4170)
- Florist: Jenny B. Floral Desgin (http://jennybfloraldesign.com)
- Officiant: Pst. Norman Alexander (626.825.9230)
- BM Dress: Evan Picone from Macy's
- Hair and Make Up Artist: Natalie Buketov (949.500.8148 or firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Boudoir Session: Anna Mae Lam
Imagining how our wedding look is gonna be is a fun part! We'd love for our wedding to be simple, yet chic, in a monogram, damask, pink and beige theme. Very romantic with lots of candles. I heart pink and candles!
We both knew that we wanted to spend the rest of our life together after around 6 months in our relationship. We talked about marriage, finance, kids, families, and we know right away from the conversation that we have the same exact direction. After a while, I was getting antsy because he hadn't propose yet (We already went ring shopping and he asked the jeweler to size my finger) ........
Fast forward, about 2 years and 10 months into our relationship, on 4th of July, he took me to La Jolla for a weekend getaway.
On that day, he asked me how happy I am with our relationship, and he also said that this has been the happiest time in his life. Checked into the hotel, we were lounging by the pool after, and head to a nice dinner. Apparently, the restaurant only 2 mins. away from the beach, mind as well, we saw a fireworks (little did I know, he planned everything ahead). I thought it must be a coincidence!!! After the beautiful fireworks, we back at the hotel cuz my feet were hurting from wearing high heels (didn't know that we might go to the beach after dinner, so I just wore my heels), and right after we got into our room, he was starting to have teary eyes, and I was like....."Are you ok???" ....and he said all this beautiful, heartfelt words, that just like a blur, and he knelt to the ground and asked me to make him the happiest man by marrying him.