Nov 01, 2008
Here's some pictures from the big day, November 1st! I found these mostly on facebook....
The walk back down the aisle.
At the cocktail hour. (Me with our friend Bill)
The walk down the aisle.
Our head table, with my friend Megan.
Me & My Dad (and my lovly bustle)
- Figure out what is going on with my dress (Still not happy with how the chest fits)
- Finish Favor Tags
- Assemble Favor Boxes, Tags, Chocolates and Ribbon (Drop off 10/29/08)
- Complete Programs
- Purchase Basket for Programs ??
- Guest Book with Pen
- Cake cutters ???
- Toasting Glasses???
- Finish seating
- Placecards (Drop of 10/29/08)
- Finish Seating Signs for Ceremony
- Send DJ Email Comfirming Questions
- Book Hotel Room for Miami
- Book Rental Car??
- Pick up Engagement Pictures to display
- Buy new SD card for honeymoon
- Have rings cleaned
- Pick up veil (yaaaaay sparkles)
- Flowers! (Will arrive 10/30/08)
- Final Head Count (10/27/08)
Here's some pictures of our invitations:
I made the inserts myself. You can see the trusty paper cutter I used in the back.
The beautiful pearl lined sqaure envelopes were purchased from LCI paper. They arrived very quick and were great quality. We used the new 42cent Sinatra stamp with the 94cent St. John stamp. (Very fitting since that is where we are going on the honeymoon)
The pocketfolds are 6x6 pearl metallic, are were ordered from Cards and Pockets. Great quality and excellent service, shipped very fast.
The ribbon I bought at Micheals, FYI ... it cost 34 cents more to mail because of the bump of the ribbon.