May 18, 2013
Here are some inspirational colors and looks for my future wedding.
1. I'm Thai, Chinese, and Filipino
2. I'm in love with love
3. When I'm not at home or at work, you can find me at Disneyland - The Happiest Place on Earth!
4. I have really small hands
5. I love listening to POP music (ie. Backstreet Boys, Hanson, NKOTB, etc) and I'm not ashamed to tell everyone!
6. One of my dreams is to travel to Salzburg, Austria and take the Sound of Music Tour
7. I love putting ketchup on a lot of type of foods
8. I love to dance and have a good time
9. I am an only child
10. I enjoy trying new restaurants and a huge fan of Yelp.
My name is Sarina Weeraprajuk. As you can see, my last name is hella long for anyone to spell or pronounce so just call me Sarina. Thank goodness my first name is easy! =)
Sarina Love Photography specializes in photojournalistic weddings, boudoir, engagements, and child/family sessions.
I am based out here in Southern California, but I am available for worldwide travel.
Photography to me is more than just a pretty picture. It's about telling a story. I don't know about you, but I love stories with a happy ending! I want to be your storyteller. Let me capture all those wonderful moments for you!
Sarina Love Photography has been featured on Project Wedding, Style Unveiled, Disney's Ever After, and Asian Inspired Weddings
Project Wedding Vendor Page:
I LOVE weddings!!! I'm not yet a bride but I just love weddings!! It's so romantic, fun, and magical!
I guess that's why I am also a wedding photographer!
In the meantime, this will be my little wedding playground to start dreaming and planning my future wedding. =P
I will be posting ideas, inspiration, and do it yourself projects that I may actually put to good use in the future! Let's hope!
A girl can dream, can't she? hehe