Aug 31, 2008
Got my custom pink & black gater off ebay- and they match my shoes :)
This website is helpful for making inspiration boards or collages with your weddng pictures!
*** UPDATED *** 02/09/2009
I am also available in the Long Beach/ Orange County Area if you don't want to deal with shipping :)
- TALL hurricane glasses (for buffet table, decor, etc) ($5 for single tall single glass and $10 for set of 3 tall- see pics below)
- (54) Martini Glasses ($50)
*** Available: the two boxes on the very right***
Here is what we got our bridal party & parents, we gave out the gifts at our rehearsal dinner...
Parents: Digital frame and each something sentimental from our chapel gift shop, I also got his dad a Romeo & Juliet cigar
MOH/ BM: Robes to get ready in (PIB), black sequence flip flops from VS, all of their bridal stuff- earrings, bracelet, hair piece, and a gift certificate to get a mani/pedi for the wedding. I also got my sisters (MOH's) a spa GC for all of their hard work.
GM: Custom cuff links and FI bought them all a book (Something with $$$/investing since their all getting into that)
FG: Her hairpiece and jewelry, SD ZOO tickets for her and family, candy for Powell's, ballet slippers, and mani/pedi GC
RB: Candy from Powell's & skateboard
- During prelude we played "our' songs for a 1/2 hour
- Bridesmaids???? I forgot haha
- I walked to Canon in D
- Recessional was U2 "Its a Beautiful Day"
During dinner we played a mix of songs to go with our "Italian" theme and off a list I previously gave him
- Bridal Party: Dean Martin- "Mambo Italiano"
- Bride & Groom Entrance- Rob & Big Theme song
- Frank Sinatra- "The way you look tonight"
Father/ Daughter Dance:
- Heartland "I loved her first"
- James Taylor's "You've Got a Friend"
- The Archies "Sugar Sugar"
- Nelly Furtado "Man-eater"
- Van Helen- "Hot for teacher"
Last Dance: (We had 2 songs at the end)
- Louis Prima - "Buona Sera (1958)" and Michael Buble "Save teh last Dance for me"
Jason and I work for a race team and our boss was kind enough to give us the best "Something Blue" ever!!! It was a huge surprise and hit for our guests, and a blast to have as our getaway car! A little horse power couldn't hurt on the wedding day! We drove it from the ceremony to the reception, and we kept it out front at both locations for eye candy :)