Oct 10, 2009
look for Jeana and Chris's wedding
So excited to see the rest of them!!
This was the canopy we got married in front of... it was just being set up in this picture
My beautiful bouquet... I went with the fresh picked garden look!
We chose to do a small wedding cake and cupcakes for the guests. It was delicious
Our candy table was a hit!
this was how my card box turned out! We were so happy
Our son was one of the ring berrers, here he is modeling his outfit for us.
Chris walking down the aisle :)
It's already been one week since we got married!! Where did the time go??
Our wedding was AMAZING. Everything turned out exactly how I envisioned it... all the stress and planning for the past year was worth it! We received so many compliments about the wedding, many of which stated it was the best one they had ever been to! WOW :)
Some advice for brides-to-be:
1. Wait to take your photos after your ceremony, the real first look is worth the wait... Chris' face was so good to see at the other end of the aisle!
2. Plan every little detail! I am a true believer in 'the small things are what matter most' But don't break the bank doing it.
3. Don't forget to smile when you are walking down the aisle. It is something that is often overlooked by brides.
4. The day of your wedding, LET EVERYTHING GO and ENJOY your time with your bridal party, moms etc. At that point, whatever happens happens, and it will be beautiful!!
5. Get the dress of your dreams, don't settle!!
6. It is true what everyone says, the day goes by waaaaaaaaaaay too fast, so have fun, dance, get lot's of pictures, and enjoy your new husband.
7. Don't overlook getting a videographer!
I haven't quite figured out how to post pictures on here yet, so as soon as I do, I will get some up. I planned my wedding myself and it was at our home, talk about stress! But it was perfect, I couldn't be happier and I wouldn't have changed a thing. Chris was amazed, he finally understood what I was talking about when he saw everything. He loved everything, down to the little details that he saw unfolding over the past few months.
Sooo happy... :)
Hi Ladies (and Men)!!
This is the coolest site I have seen in all my wedding planning days! love love love it :)
My wedding is a backyard celebration at our home... and its only 2 and a half weeks away. I cannot believe how fast this last year has gone! Planning certainly makes the time fly. And taking care of my 1 year old. haha
Congrats to all the brides out there! I love looking at everyone's wedding photos, so much inspiration for my own. I have taken some of the photos to my vendors for them to create the same look but with my own twist. So thank you everyone for posting.
I will try to keep updating my page with photos and stuff and I might have some things to sell after the wedding too.
And the countdown begins! :) Have a great day everyone