Jul 24, 2010
As I am obsessed with magazines - books are a whole different story. These are all available for pickup in the SF Bay Area or buyer pays shipping (US Postal Service Media Mail is the cheapest) and I will combine shipping if you buy multiple items. All books are in excellent condition and exceptions are noted. I'm trying to clear some space in my house before the wedding, so let's get started.
1. Anna Griffin Wedding Planner - still in box, never used, all pieces are intact. $8
3. Simple Stunning Wedding Etiquette - Karen Bussen - great for those unanswered blended family questions - Hardcover, great condition - $5
4. The Everything Wedding Vows Book - Janet Anastacio and Michelle Bevilacqua - great to help plan a ceremony, okay condition with some highlighting - $1
5. The Knot's Guide to Wedding Vows and Traditions - Carley Rooney - great for planning your ceremony - okay condition, some highlighting - $3
I'm obsessed with magazines, so I went a little crazy buying wedding magazines from the engagement date on. I've grouped them by magazine title. Nearly all of the magazines are in pristine condition - there are some pages missing from a few of the magazines, as I clipped articles for ideas.
Buyer pays for shipping - but I can send it Media Mail for a discounted rate. PM if interested in the shipping rate. I live in the SF Bay Area so they are also available for pickup.
Great deal for any bride who needs inspiration! Or for new wedding planners or others in the wedding business!
PM with any questions. Serious buyers only!
1. Instyle Weddings - $5 for all - Issues include Summer 2009, Fall 2009, and Winter 2010
2. Brides Magazine - $20 for all - Issues include May/June 2009, July/August 2009, September/October 2009, November/December 2009, January 2010, February 2010, March 2010, April 2010, May 2010, July 2010, and August 2010
3. Shape Bride - $1 - One Spring 2010 issue - Made by Shape Magazine
4. These magazines only benefit Northern California Brides!!! Magazines include: San Francisco Bride Spring/Summer 2010, Brides Northern California - Spring/Summer 2009 and Spring/Summer 2010, The Knot Northern California Fall/Winter 2009 (2 copies with different covers) and Spring/Summer 2010, and Today's Bride San Francisco Bay Area - Spring 2009 and Winter 2010 - $10 for all
Okay I said I was going to start on January 1, but I waited until January 6. I'm going to be brave and put my weight on here so that I'm accountable. I'm on Weight Watchers - now I just need to work out more!
Starting Weight = 200 lbs
Week One: -0.7
Week Two: -0.9
Week Three: -3.3
Week Four: -0.2
Week Five: -1.5 (down 6.5 pounds so far)
Week Six: -0.9
Week Seven: -2.0 (down 10 pounds so far)
Week Eight: +1.5 pounds - damn period
Week Nine: -2.2
Week Ten: -1.1
Week Eleven: -3.1
Week Twelve: +1.3 (damn period)
Week Thirteen: -3.5
Week Fourteen: +0.4
Week Fifteen: -1.3 (down a total of 19.2 pounds!)
Week Sixteen: +0.2
Week Seventeen: -2.0
Week Eighteen: -0.0
Week Nineteen: +1.8
Week Twenty: +0.2
Week Twenty-One: -1.1
Week Twenty-Two: +0.7
Week Twenty-Three: +3.5 (HOW CAN THIS BE?????)
Week Twenty-Four: -7.4 (down to 176.9 pounds)
Week Twenty-Five: +0.9 (177.8)
Week Twenty-Six: +1.3 (179.1)