Jun 26, 2011
First Look at Botanical Gardens
I wanted to do something different for our guestbook. I fell in love with the idea of a scrapbook guestbook. I got a sample template off weddingbee and changed it to fit our wedding. The sheets will be printed out on 8x8 paper and we're going to buy a bunch of markers, colored pencils, crayons, stickers, etc. for the guestbook table so our guests can go to town on them. Can't you tell that we're teachers?
Here's the template I made in Word. if you would like a copy just message me and I'll send it over. I also have a copy of the tree with a blank heart so you can add your own initials.
The questions are:
- How do you know Kurt and Shanna?
- Where did you travel from? How did you get here?
- What are some of your favorite memories of Kurt & Shanna?
- Any advice for the newlyweds?
- Three wishes you have for Kurt & Shanna?
- What was your favorite part of today?
- Your predictions- date of first child, boy or girl?, name, how many children, pets?
This is the book we have to put the pages in from Amazon:
Scrapbook Guestbook table inspiration:
For our honeymoon we're going on a road trip to CO Springs, Denver, and Boulder! I have never been to CO, but my FI is originally from there. Initially, we wanted to go somewhere tropical but since we'll be moving to Southeast Asia at the end of July, we'll have plenty of opportunities to travel to amazing places then. We are so excited to go on a road trip together. So far we are staying at these bed & breakfasts:
The Queen Anne (Organic/Eco- Friendly B&B)
Colorado Springs Area: