A Confident You Wedding and Event Planning
She made my reception run so smoothly my mother didn't have to worry about a thing.
Jean was fantastic! She was totally professional, and brought very good advice and expertise to the planning process. Although we contacted her about using her services on the day of the wedding only, she met with us several times before the wedding to get a very good idea of what exactly our expectations were for her, and exactly what we wanted her to do. I honestly don't know what I would have done without her. Our reception was at a venue where nothing was provided except tables and linens, so I had to depend on Jean to be at the hall early in the morning to greet all of the vendors, and she was there to greet all the guests as they entered the facility and helped them to find their seats. During the reception, I was able to enjoy myself and visit with our guests, knowing that Jean had everything well in hand. She is amazing!
A Confident You were the best choice as a wedding vendor. They listened to what I wanted and delivered a great product beyond my expectations. Jean Campbell was very professional, organized and supportive. I would recommend her services to a friend.
A CONFIDENT YOU WEDDING PLANNING IS THE BEST POSSIBLE WEDDING PLANNING COMPANY IN THE STATE OF MISSOURI. JEAN CAMPBELL IS AN AMAZING WOMAN AND MY WEDDING WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN ANYTHING WITHOUT HER!!!
Excellent service, elegant style, and very affordable!
Excellent Service Very Professional*
Awesome Vendor...will make sure your day is extra special!
Truly a professional and wonderful to work with.
I offer the following special services to my clients:
Professional Wedding planning tips and advice
Full Service, partial services and day of event services
Candy Buffets specially designed for your wedding
Personalized bottled water
Decoration set up and clean up
Friendly Professional staff
Preferred Vendors list
Budget and timeline
Transportation to and from vendors appointments
Drawings for free bridal gowns
Affordable payment arrangements
My desire is to provide you services and advice that will create the wedding of your dreams...affordably.
Call today to schedule your complimentary consultation!
Here are a few ideas to help you have a fabulous wedding during this tough economy:
1. Cut your guest list: although you and your fiance would like to invite everyone to share in your joy this may not be possible according to your budget. There is no shame in inviting only those who are closest to you so you can have a fabulous affair. Consider having a nice anniversary party for those you would have liked to invite to the wedding but just could not afford.
2. Choose a Friday, Sunday or Holiday weekend for your event: Most venues offer discounted rates during these less popular times.
3. Have a fabulous wedding cake with some fake layers: Find a baker that will add a few fake layers to your cake for your display and offer a sheet cake to be served from the back. Your guest will never know the difference...and it will taste just as good.
4. Opt to rent your gown rather than buy it: Check with Bridal shoppes in your area to find out if they rent gowns. If not, buy off the rack rather than order a more expensive gown. It's your day you will look beautiful no matter what!
5. Purchase your rings from Wal-Mart, Costco or Sam's club: These stores can offer you a much better discount than most jewelers. You can always upgrade at a more prominent jeweler at a later anniversary. Jewelers will accept your original rings as a trade in.
6. Consider making your own invitations, programs, thank you cards, etc: You can order the more expensive invitations. etc. for your special guest and send lesser expensive invitations to your additional guest.
7. Order fresh cut flowers from a grocery store floral department: You can arrange the flowers yourself or have a creative relative or friend assemble the flowers for you.
8. Hire a reputable Wedding Planner: A wedding planner can assist you with all the minute details, help with the florals and decor, refer you to vendors who will offer you a discount because of your association with the planner. You can also hire the planner for the day of the event only. This will cut cost and provide you with the expertise you will need for your wedding day.
9. Use a candy or dessert buffet as your wedding favor: Candy or Dessert buffets are very popular with guest. They can choose the items that they most like and they will talk about your candy buffet display for a long time. One important note is do not skimp on your buffet. It will serve as a favor, focal point and decor at your reception.
10. Make your on veil: Or hire a professional seamstress to make one for you. I promise it will cost considerably less than those found at a bridal store.
11. Skip the limo: Have a family member or friend with a luxury vehicle drive you from the wedding to the reception site. This is usually the extent of your limo service anyway.
12. Use items that are special to you and your fiance instead of florals, candles, etc: Think outside the box and use items that are special to you for use as aisle decor and table centerpieces. This will not only save you money, but will also personalize your ceremony. or reception.
13. Use the creative powers of your family members and friends to help you: During your planning process you can have a invitation making, floral assembly or jewelry making party. This will not only give you another opportunity to be around those you love, but also allow your close family and friends to feel they have an even more important role in your wedding.
14. Rent wedding accessories: If you can, rent some of your wedding accessories such as: toasting flutes, candle holders, ring pillows, flower girl baskets, silk bouquets, centerpiece containers, etc. Some of these items you will not use again so renting them would be much less expensive.
I hope these tips will benefit you in a special way and help make your wedding day fabulously affordable!
A Confident You Wedding and Event Planning offers day of event services and specializes in Candy and Dessert Buffets and rents wedding accessories.
Visit our website at www.AConfidentYou.com today!