The album far exceeded our expectations. The layout was beautiful, the materials were top-notch and the finished product was exceptional. Far more than a picture book, the album told the story of a truly magical day, capturing every essential moment.
We absolutely loved working Album Boutique. They were very professional and knowledgeable. The instructions on the site we easy to understand and the videos were also helpful. Any questions we had were answered very quickly and they incorporated our needs and suggestions. And the best part--they created the most beautiful wedding album for us. They really know what they are doing. Our album is incredible!!! Everyone we show LOVES it. Trust them to create your wedding album for you, we promise you won't regret the decision because Album Boutique is incredible!
<!--Session data-->Brides and grooms were not meant to live on a hard drive!
Your wedding days is one of the most wonderful moments in your life, and the photos that capture this special day deserved to be showcased in an album that's beautiful, artistic and sophisticated. Working with you, providing you unmatched service, the Album Boutique gives you that treasure.in 4 easy steps you can have a wonderful storybook of your wedding delivered to your doorstep.
Step 1: Choose an album style
Step 2: Upload your images
Step 3: Work with our designers
Step 4: Approve and receive final album in 3 weeks
Album Boutique delivers high quality wedding albums without the high end price!
• Secure a truly professional photographer, someone who can show examples of a wedding that is similar to yours.
• Don’t rely on an online portfolio alone to evaluate a photographer’s expertise and experience. Talk to the photographer or his representative to get more input on the number and type of weddings he’s shot.
• If you will be doing family portraits indoors, make sure you see the photographer’s examples using portrait lighting. Good outdoor shots are fairly easy to achieve with natural light. Getting great indoor portraits requires real expertise and experience.
• Make sure the photographer understands your family culture, and that she listens to your vision more than she relates hers. You want to feel you can trust her to handle your memories with artistic passion and protective care.
• Confirm your photographer has a back-up camera in case something happens to his main camera on your wedding day.
• Take time to meet the actual shooter before the big day. This is the person you will be spending the most time with on your wedding day, besides your new husband. Make sure you have the right fit!
Elizabeth Beskin is CEO of AlbumBoutique.com and President of 5th Avenue Digital , where she represents a variety of talented photographic artists for weddings, bar mitzvahs and corporate events.