Alta Vista Country Club
Alta Vista was the PERFECT place for our wedding reception. I would HIGHLY recommend this venue to anyone looking for a reception venue. The food was great & all of the vendors they recommended were AWESOME. Taryn was very helpful with all of the details & Miguel was AMAZING on the day of the wedding.
Omg! I am so exited to leave a review for Alta Vista and their staff that I want to make sure I am not leaving any detail out. first of all, Taryn as a wedding coordinator did such an amazing job. We had about 7 meetings and this woman is completely incredible. made me feel so comfortable and she is just so knowledgeable about what you need, etc... that at this point, I do not know what I would have done without her. If you do not have time for meetings and emails work best for you.. do not even worry. she is very responsive to emails and understands your needs before you mention them. there were so many things to be set up the day of the wedding and Taryn just had me dropping them off the day before, and they set them all up for us, I am til this day so thankful and amazed with their service. Now, Miguel the service manager; God bless his heart. INCREDIBLE! so nice, so attentive, Gosh I was completely worry free the day of the wedding because he was around making sure everything was running smooth and just as plan. Him and Taryn were on top of everything.
If you are wondering about the prices and packages, it's completely affordable and worth it. Take in consideration the beautiful gazebo that they have, which is where we had our ceremony. I do suggest you invest in decoration though, very important. Food tasted delicious! They recommend vendors too, make your life easier, go with their vendors, that is what we did, and Thank God we found the DJ and cake there. both awesome!
ALTA VISTA! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING; YOU DESERVE 5.0 BECAUSE EVERYTHING WAS SIMPLY, ***PERFECT***
Last month my husband and I got married and had our reception at Alta Vista. The reception was everything I could have hoped for and more. Here were some of the highlights:
- The staff was very involved and engaged throughout the planning process. The longest I ever waited for a reply from Taryn, the wedding coordinator, was 24 hours, and that was because Monday is her day off. She would get back to me so quickly and was happy to answer any questions I had.
- The packages were close to all-inclusive, which made the planning process easier for me. I had a few things in the packages I wanted to adjust and Alta Vista was extremely accommodating, whereas most other reception venues are strict.
- Every vendor Alta Vista works with is trustworthy, honest and professional. I was very happy with the linen company (Victoria's Garden).
- The bridal suite is INCREDIBLE! My bridesmaids, mom, mother in law, grandmothers, etc. were all able to get ready in the bridal suite the morning of the wedding. Alta Vista allowed us to arrive as early as we wanted.
- Upon our arrival, Miguel (who is the most amazing employee and individual you will ever meet) ensured that we were all comfortable, fed and happy. He helped with anything and everything, without ever having to be asked.
- Everything we asked for was provided, plus more! There were a few last minute things we needed the day of and the staff helped make sure it all came together.
- Our wedding guests loved the food, which is always a huge compliment! They loved the appetizers, drinks, and entrees. It was very nice having the bar built into the wall and open only to our party. It made it very accessible and classy looking.
The reception was a complete success thanks to the amazing team at Alta Vista.
We were very happy & pleased with the service Alta Vista Country Club provided us with. From the initial process of viewing the location, to meeting with them & finalizing all agreements, it was a smooth service all the way to our special day. A huge thanks to Taryn & Miguel whose service was astounding & very appreciated! Highly recommended!!
Taryn did a fantastic job helping us get our wedding arrangements together. The services the day of event were great! Everyone was very polite making sure we were being serviced. Miguel was awesome!! Can't thank him enough for making everyone feel at home. Thank you!
Alta Vista Country Club was AMAZING! We held our reception there and it was absolutely wonderful. From the beautiful greens to the awesome food, I have nothing but great things to say about the staff and our overall experience. Leading up to our wedding day, Amanda was so helpful, friendly and accommodating. On the actual day, they had everything set up beautifully and I didn't have to worry about a thing! The appetizers were delicious, the entrées were phenomenal and the wait staff, Amanda and Miguel were on top of EVERYTHING! Our family and friends were so impressed, many said it was the best reception they had ever been to and I have to agree with that last statement, Alta Vista Country Club is the BEST!
Located in Placentia, Alta Vista Country Club is an oasis in the city. It's beautiful facility and well manicured landscaping will ensure a memorable event!
The Alta Vista Country Club is a great location. The grounds and the ballroom are laid out nicely. They have a beautiful Gazebo and ceremony area, a lovely ballroom with lots of windows with a view of the golf course and the staff is friendly and professional. A geat place to be married !
Alta Vista Country Club will make your special day memorable. Our gazebo and ceremony site is the most private and intimate setting in the Orange County area, perfect for your special day! Our spacious and elegant ballroom with
wall-to-wall and floor-to-ceiling windows provides an amazing view of the lush golf course, accommodating up to 250 guests.