Artistic Images by Tammy
Tammy was wonderful on our wedding day. She really was unique, and we loved the way the entire day turned out! Seeing our pictures made us feel we were reliving our special day over again!
Tammy's work is outstanding!! She was also very professional and easy to work with. I look forward to using her services again for other family occations!
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Tammy Grider as a photographer. She was able to capture moments of my wedding day that I didn't know could be captured on camera. Looking at my pictures is just like re-living my special day. Tammy was patient with us, she took a ton of pictures, and she remained professional the entire time. My husband was initially worried about whether or not she would miss something due to the fact that she works alone; but she captured every moment of our day. And best of all the price was excellent!!! Thanks again Tammy for helping to have more than just the "memories" or our special day!
Our pictures were absolutely wonderful. Tammy did an excellent job capturing all the little moments of our wedding that we would have missed. She was very easy to work with and made us feel very comfortable taking pictures. Everyone comments on how much they love all of our pictures!
Tammy was great to work with! She is professional, detailed, very creative and affordable. I highly recommend her to anyone and will use her in the future for all my photography needs!
My husband and I had no idea about the types of photos to take or anything; Tammy was very helpful in guiding us to take good photographs. The most important thing, she made us feel comfortable the entire time and since I'm not photogenic (at all!!!) she was very patient in taking multiples of every photo to get it just right. Thanks again Tammy!
I would highly recommend Artistic Images by Tammy to anyone.
Tammy was fabulous. She knew exactly how to "work" us. The pictures were original and beautiful! The pricing was awesome as well. She was flexible with out schedule. We couldn't have been happier with the service, pictures, and just everything!
We couldn't have found a better photographer for our wedding. Everything was perfect.
Tammy was flexible to go to the location of my wedding. She did a great job. She was able to capture some creative shots of our day. The photo album was very unique
You're invited to visit my website for more details and view more of my work at www.artisticimagesbytammy.com
1. Establish a timeline of events to be covered on your special day. That way there will be no surprises for the photographer and you can relax knowing nothing will be missed by the photographer. After hiring Artistic Images by Tammy, she'll give you her wedding information document to help you establish this important task. Every wedding is unique and I try to keep it that way, this is your day!
2. Assign at least 2 point people (usually the best man & maid of honor) to help the photographer with group photos. Ultimately, you and your friends/family will know who everyone is and be able to see if anyone is missing from the all important group shots. No one will be left out that way. *This can also be a great time saver, so you're not searching for people while we are taking the group shots.
3. Be assertive! If there are certain poses you want to be captured in or poses from magazines, brochures or online, then tell the photographer. The more precise you are with your wants and needs, the less chance there will be for disappointment after your wedding. *I love to hear what you're looking for, because every bride has that one photograph that she wants recreated!
4. Drink lots of water before your wedding. Skin is a reflective surface and the more water you drink beforehand, the better your pictures will turn out.
5. Make sure the photographer you choose is interested in shooting your event! This may sound crazy but there are a lot of photographers and studios out there who don't care about what you actually want or how you feel about your day being captured. Many just want to rope you into a package and then hold your images to ransom afterwards. One of the easiest ways to avoid this is to think about how the photographer interacts with you. I f he or she is pushing print or album prices without even talking to you about what you think you need then alarm bells should ring.
6. Let your guests know that you are having a professional take pictures during your wedding. A lot of family and guests can now relax knowing your wedding will be covered properly, amateur photographers and enthusiastic guests will know to hold off firing their point-and-shoot camera flash for a minute while the photographer poses and photographs the couple.
7. Have fun. It's a wedding. It can be stressful, but if you don't enjoy yourself, the pictures will reflect that. Hopefully you've talked with your photographer before hand and can relax in his or her presence. If not, just follow the professional's instructions and smile.
8. Practice smiling. It's weird to say, but a lot of brides I have met during my consultations have never even thought about having their picture taken by a professional before. After a few test shots I hear "do I really smile like that?" a lot. Spend some time in front of a mirror smiling. The more you feel relaxed smiling the better the photos will be.
9. If the photographer needs to get a shot of your kids, tell him or her the name of your child and perhaps something interesting about them like what game your child likes, e.g. peek-a-boo or favorite movie. The more then photographer can engage the kids with something interesting to say or do, the more relaxed the kids will be.
10. Always give your wedding photographer a hug at the end of the day! They might seem calm and composed throughout your day, but we assure you, a lot of planning, prepping and worrying was and will be done on your behalf before, during and after the wedding.