Bronzed Bottoms Airbrush Tanning
We specialize in Airbrush Tanning and offer the best prices in the area! We pride ourselves in our work and we strive to exceed your expectations when it comes to customer service. Coming from a newlywed, I certainly understand how important it is to look your very best for your special day. People often have a variety of questions in regard to spray tanning for their wedding day and we are here to answer every one of them. Below are a few of the highlights in regard to why you should choose spray tanning, but we would be delighted to answer any other questions/doubts you may have about Airbrush Tanning. We do suggest that brides take advantage of our Bridal Package which includes a trial tan and your wedding day tan (required 48 hours in advance to avoid rubbing off on your dress). Call for details.
- Airbrush tanning is a faster, healthier and safer alternative to tanning without any harmful UV exposure.
- Looks completely natural and does not leave you with an 'orange' color
- Helps you to appear slimmer and also helps to conceal cellulite/skin imperfections
- The formula has a fresh, sunny smell (unlike other solutions that leave you with an unpleasant, lingering smell throughout the day).
- Less time-consuming than tanning beds
- We use a balanced Quick Dry formula that allows optimal penetration, enabling you the freedom to wash off within 1 – 3 hours.
- We use California Tan products that are Paraben and Alcohol-free. Active ingredients include Vitamin C, Melanin, Erythrulose and Aloe. Vitamin C helps neutralize free radicals and supports collagen reproduction. Melanin promotes and balances deeper color. Erythrulose contains natural sugars that lead to uniform tanning of the skin. The active ingredient Aloe delivers healing, soothing and moisturizing effects to the skin.
We look forward to helping you look nothing less than amazing on your Wedding Day!