Celebrity Limousine Worldwide, INC.
My son and daughter in law used this company for their wedding. It started to pour as it was time to leave. The driver barely walked the bride to the car under HIS umbrella. He didn't even help her into the car. He refused to help the bridesmaids to the car, the brides father had to get our umbrella and run the girls to the car. Needless to say we were soaking wet when we arrived at the church. When told he would have received a "nice" tip if he had done his job we were told he didn't need our money!
Brides: Your reviews help our community find great vendors. Share your experience with us and what makes the vendor unique. Please be specific and use examples!
Their service was impeccable for my wedding this past month. The driver Tyrone was very polite and professional, I was very impressed. I complimented him, and he told me that his compnay makes every driver go through a training school specifically for weddings. The limo was very nice, and in great condition. I didnt want anything too crazy, I just got a traditional white stretch lincoln. It was a great expirience and, girls, I highly reccommend them for your special day, I know they helped make mine one to remember.
The service and car i recieved for my wedding was top notch. The drive, Dan, was very professional and presentable when he arrived to pick myself and the best men up. He came right to the door and introduced himself, he was very polite and respectful the entire time. The car itself was superb! We ordered the stretch H2. It was absoultly gorgeous inside and out! VIP treatmeant, champagne, red carpet..the whole nine. I would reccommend this service to anyone.
I would have to say that I was impressed overall with their performance. Every other limo company I called answered the phones "LIMO"!!! and were completely rude. When I called up Celebrity the vibe wasn't pushy and was very polite. They had actual photos of their limos unlike the other companies who had pictures that had out of state license plates. The driver showed up 10 minutes early and was a little younger than I had expected but he was the most professional person I have ever met. Overall no complaints and I have used a lot of limo companies in the past.
My wife set out to find a good deal for our limo and came across Celebrity and a few other moderately priced limo companies. She chose Celebrity, as they undercut a competitors price by $80 or so. This would have been $80 well spend. On the day of our wedding, my wife and our bridal party were picked up in a stretch Lincoln with visable rust marks and no air conditioning. After our ceremony, the car left a visable puddle on the ground and would not start. After 20 minutes and with the help of our photographer and the priest, we were able to jump the limo and be on our way. The car, on its way to the site where we were taking our pictures, started to overheat and produced no air conditioning for the ride. After taking some pictures at our first destination, we were told that the car could no longer be driven in its condition. We were promised another vehicle within 15 minutes. All of us waited 45 minutes for the second vehicle to arrive. Instead of another Lincoln, we recieved a party bus with a stripper pole. This, as you can understand, doesn't exactly fit with what we were hoping for in terms of our wedding. Our driver was not completely familiar with how to drive the bus. With no windows to open, the bus had no air conditioning. We were told that we could turn it on after the vehicle was on the highway, but this never panned out. This caused some of bridal party to become sick from the how hot it was. Hundreds of dollars in flowers started to wilt in the heat, leaving us with flowers in our pictures that were far from perfect. Instead of confirming directions to the venue, our driver drove past our exit on the highway. We then had to make a 25 minute detour to get to our destination. All in all, we ended up missing about an hour and a half of a day that cost us $25,000 to put together. This included our not being able to attend our cocktail hour and forcing our guests to wait approximately an hour later for their dinners than scheduled. This entire ordeal is completely unaccepable and I hope you can understand that we are looking to be compensated with at least a full refund. Considered that their phone is disconnected, I don't see this happening. AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!
The limo that we were given was nasty. I was told it was brand new ,not at all and needed to be cleaned badly. Air did not work and was falling apart. The only down fall in my wedding was going with this company.
this is the worst company ever!! I was late to my wedding, the limo that we payed for was not what they brought. The limo was an embarrasment, it had paint peeling off the side, the wheels were covered in mud and rust, the tint was peeling off the windows, the rear tires had chunks missing causing an unbearable vibration on the highway, etc.... This is not a joke, i don't work for a competing limo company like they will tell you, I had my wedding photographer take pictures of abomination of a limo that I am willing to share. DO NOT USE, they don't even deserve 1 star
One of the best experiences in my life. The driver was 15 minutes early, was clean shaven and a true professional. They are well worth what we paid, it was only about $150 more than all the other limo companies but I can tell you it's worth 10 times that..and they also threw in a gift certificate for $200 for my brother's wedding coming up...Excellent job guys..thanks to Brandon the owner.
I sincerely will use this company again...I was so nervous the morning of my wedding and the driver could tell. He actually handed me a small can of ginger ale to settle my stomach..it worked and it was such a thoughtful thing for him to do. Thank you again Celebrity Limousine. Erin Osterling
I would not reccommend Celebrity Limo to anyone! I wote a letter of complaint to them after my wedding and still have not heard back. Below is a copy of my letter....
Brandon and Chris,
This letter is to inform you about how terribly disappointed I was on my wedding day with Celebrity Limousine Service. I booked with you many months in advance (December 2010) for my wedding day of July 10, 2011. At the time of booking, I spoke with both of you and after shopping around I was very pleased with the price and from what it seemed like the quality of service I was going to receive. I booked an antique Bentley and two 10 passenger Lincolns for $1,750.00.
As the months passed by and we were approaching our wedding date, I called to confirm and also to take a look at the Bentley, as I was told I would be able to check out and see before hand, since it was a very pricey car ($800). I wanted be sure it was up to the standard I expected it to be, as far as condition. I was told some one or the owner of the car would contact me and they never did. I called a second time after the public incident and accusations that were broadcast on the news and in papers to be sure that Celebrity was still in business and still no call back. After a few more calls from my mother as well as my wedding planner, Chris did call both of them back. We stressed that we did not care about your “personal business” and as long as you were still operating and we were getting what we paid for that we would stay with Celebrity Limo. You assured us that you were, and we trusted that and kept to our contract. At this point we also had to ask about the Bentley again, and still no one contacted us to view it. I never did get to see it ahead of time. I have to say that I highly regret that decision to stay with your company based upon the experience that we received that day. Below are the points that I want to stress to you and hope that this does not happen to anyone else…
1) The cars sent to us were 1- Bentley, 1-10 passenger, and 1 -14 passenger. At first I thought no big deal; it was not what I ordered. However one car was larger, even though I wanted the two cars to match. But then things got worse…
2) All three of the cars were dirty inside and out, there were not any glasses, a bottle opener, ice, or even water in any of the cars. One of the Lincoln’s sounded like it was going to die at any given moment, and the air was barely on. The back of the Bentley was full of dust, dirt, and dead bugs and the dash board/counsel was stuffed with junk including the driver’s mints, cigarettes, papers etc. that would have been very visible during pictures.
3) I specifically asked if there was air in the Bentley before committing to it, since I would be sitting in it for a while before getting out in front of the church. I was told yes, but to my surprise the air could not be used when the car was not in motion. Well what good is that going to do for a Bride in a dress half of her weight! Had I known this, I would have never booked that car.
4) The driver of the Bentley was extremely unprofessional. He asked me directions the entire way to the church; told ridiculous jokes to my mom, maid of honor, and myself, and also was in the way and chimed in to the photographers on what pictures they should take.
5) This by far is the worst of all……….When we arrived at church he told us the car did not lock but assured us he stays with the car. My mom had a substantial amount of money on her to tip the caterers at our wedding, plus the rest of our purses so we decided to put them in one of the other cars because they locked. They too said that they stay with the cars. When we exited the church the Bentley was nowhere to be found and the other two drivers were also gone! Both of the Limos were sitting outside unattended and unlocked! All of these cars should have been ready, running, and air on for us to get in after church. I was promised that the Bentley had “red carpet” service. It should have been parked in front with a champagne bucket ready and we were told a bottle of Moet. The Bentley returned and pulled up to the side of the church late after a HALF AN HOUR of standing around looking for the drivers and a phone number to call! The two other drivers of the Lincolns jumped out with their Dunkin Donuts Coffees after going for a joy ride in the car I paid for to be ready for me to get into. (Real “Red Carpet”) I told the driver we got out of church a half hour ago and he said, “oh, I’m sorry I thought it was a 1 hour mass” after I informed the company it was ½ an hour. However, they should have never left in the first place. I tried to make the best of it and not get upset on my wedding day so I walked across the grass and got into the car. I never did get my photo opportunity of a champagne toast with my husband in front of an antique car, but I DID get offered a glass of cheap warm Cooks Spumanti, in two dirty glasses! Which my husband was asked to “hold the bottle between his feet” while the driver drove! At this point I was beyond disgusted……
We headed to a location for pictures and again, he had to ask directions. There was heavy traffic in the city and an event going on that we were unaware of until shortly before. So there was a little bit of confusion and I understand that is difficult to communicate with three cars and photographers car; but this driver did not even have the common sense to pull over to a spot where we can regroup. He was oblivious to traffic signals and signs, and clueless as to what to do or where to go, or to the fact that we had three other cars trying to follow him. My photographer had to get out at a red light and tell him to pull over safely somewhere and then to follow him.
After pictures we headed to our reception location, a 40 minute ride away which was consumed by the driver trying to make conversation with my husband the entire time. He made comments/ spoke out his opinion on politics, and shared info about his own personal life that neither of us thought was appropriate or wanted to hear. I do not want to seem rude and would converse with anyone on any given occasion, but this was not the time or the place for it. This was our time together to talk and enjoy a few moments, which is why we hired a car to drive us alone.
I am truly disappointed with this experience and the service. Had I paid by Credit Card, I would have disputed the charge. Foolishly I gave cash before hand to each driver. What I am asking for is compensation for the service that was delivered poorly and unprofessionally. I believe I should at least be reimbursed for what the cost of the Bentley was, and I suggest you do not use him anymore. If you are sub contracting these jobs, these people are going to give you a very bad name. I was told that your policy was that if the driver is late then the service is free. Well they were late for my arrival after church, and they caused me a lot of stress and anxiety as I was frantically looking around and worried.
I do hope that you take this response seriously and will wait for your reply before deciding to post this complaint publically.
We booked with them & never really seemed to get a "straight" price, was told one thing first then another thing when we booked. It seemed that after we talked to people, they paid different prices for the same limo & I think we overpaid, A LOT!!!!!
When we tried reaching them after the drug bust it took weeks for them to answer their phone so we could make sure they were still in business. I had emailed them & basically got the response: "we are still open for business" & nothing else. This is not exactly the few words a bride wants to hear just weeks before her wedding in regards to limo transportation. It would have been nice if they made the initiative to contact their customers with upcoming events to let them know they were still running business as planned, but no, we kept calling with no response for a couple of weeks. Also my cousin drove by the location to find out they had moved out--that too also would have been nice to know because I wanted to make a payment in person & to talk to someone. I decided not to pay my balance until the day of because I was afraid to lose out & not sure what was happening with the business. I was ready to have the bridal party drive their own cars if they had to. Not sure if I would use them again.
The gentleman on the day of was very pleasant to work with (helped me in & out of the car EVERY time.
Awesome to work with, very responsive and matched a price from another company so shop around for the best price and they will match it. Our driver was courteous and individually walked each girl to the limo and church with an Umbrella as it was raining. Very satisfied with overall service!
I was nervous from the beginning with this vendor when they didn't get back to me as my wedding came closer. I got married in a church in the north end of boston where the streets are very small and limos do not fit on many of them. I asked everytime I spoke with the company if they needed directions because they would not be able to navigate through the same streets as indicated on a GPS system. They reassured me every time that the driver knew where he was going. Well guess what he got stuck after dropping off the groomsmen and was an hour and half late to pick me up. We went over our booked time and to their credit they didn't charge me extra- otherwise I would have written a worse review
We answer our phone lines 24 hours and our sales team call center is open daily from 1PM to 11PM. Call Today. 508-LIMOUSINE (508-546-6874)
We look forward to serving you!
Please note the most important things to look at when reserving a limousine for your Wedding Day.
(1) Your Limousine. Most people don’t think about the fact that their limousine will be in their photo album for the rest of their lives. Celebrity Limousine not only has a very large selection of new body style Limousines but we also have a complete selection of 2008/2009 Limousines that have JUST ARRIVED. Visit our website and see them for yourselves. Want to see them in person? Set up an appointment to attend an OPEN HOUSE on any weekend you choose. Our staff will be more than happy to let you feel the cold a/c and sit inside the car that we think will best fit you and your wedding party.
(2)Your Chauffeur. Our chauffeurs may not be wedding singers, however they have been very carefully hand picked to represent us, as honored servants, to handle the transportation of you and your guest on your Wedding Day. Our chauffeurs know what it means to chauffeur. “To Serve”. Celebrity Limousine chauffeurs not only speak when spoken to and drive smooth everywhere they go, they are also trained to help their brides with their dress right from the red carpet outside the limo, all the way to the aisle. After your wedding is over, they will be the very first person to congratulate your new life with a *Moet & Chandon Champagne Toast, Celebrity Style. Your limousine is very important. But remember, your Limousine can only be as good as your chauffeur.
*Most limousine services do not even have a Chauffeur Manual. Celebrity Limousine is proud to let you know that we have our own Chauffeur School called CELEBRITYCHAUFFEUR. Take a look at our Chauffeur School Website: http://www.CelebrityChauffeur.com
(3)Your Guarantees. It’s amazing, but they say 7 out of 10 limousines are always late. Through the years we have insisted on having brides ask our competitors if their limousine was an hour late on their wedding day….. would they comp the whole trip? Take one guess what their answer was. NO. That’s why Celebrity Limousine has decided although we may love to triple book as many jobs as we can on a Saturday, we will not in YOUR LIMOUISNE. As a matter of FACT.... If our limousine is even 30 seconds late, we will give you a Gift Certificate of the FULL AMOUNT of your reservation..... FREE. Fact: Celebrity Limousine is the ONLY Limousine Service in all of New England that takes Weddings serious enough to give our Wedding Clients an ON TIME OR FREE guarantee in writing.
(4) Your Price. It is "very important" to us to not only offer BETTER LIMOUSINES, BETTER SERVICE and BETTER GUARANTEES than our limousine competitors, but we make it a point to offer all that, with BETTER RATES. Because Celebrity Limousine owns Celebrity Travel, Celebrity Chauffeur School, Celebrity Auto Sales,, Entourage Limousine, 508-Tickets.com and New England Nightlife we are financially able to offer all our clients 100% PRICE PROTECTION* on all Limousine Transportation. We will not be underbid. If you find a better price, call us. Let us give you THE VERY BEST at THE VERY BEST PRICE.
Not only have I been assigned to your Wedding Date as your own VIP Host, but for your convenience, I am available to assist you and help you co-ordinate all your transportation needs 7 days a week, so please feel free to call me direct, at the number below, if you have any question. We would love to have you as a new client.