Doubletree by Hilton Houston Downtown
Caprile made our experience with the Doubletree a wonderful one. She worked with us from the beginning to the end. She has such a beautiful spirit. At anytime something was questioned, she made it a priority to help us understand and/or accommodate us. Jim Johnson also did a great job with managing our guest reservations. He did a great job of keeping us on track with everything regarding our guest relations. We HIGHLY recommend Caprile, Jim and the Downtown Doubletree!!
Caprile at the Doubletree Downtown Houston is AMAZING! She was always willing to work with us and to make changes that fit within our budget and our needs. We ended up with the most beautiful wedding we could have ever asked for. We highly recommend!
Gave us everything we could dream of even with our tight budget.
I loved the Doubletree Downtown we hosted both our ceremony and reception at the hotel in two different spaces. It was a great value for the cost they really worked with us to get everything we wanted within our budget.
Congratulations on your recent engagement!
Hosting you and your guests would be a great pleasure, and at Doubletree by Hilton Houston Downtown we want to provide that flair that would make your event a memorable one. For an added touch of atmosphere, our Executive Chef can provide action stations, displays, and many other items. These extra touches of elegance can make your event a tremendous success.
We look forward to welcoming you and your guests to Doubletree by Hilton Houston Downtown. We are committed to making your wedding celebration a truly memorable occasion, from the first kiss to the last dance. Whatever you can dream, we can deliver. In fact, we will cater to your every whim.
The newly redesigned La Salle Grand Ballroom is the perfect setting to host your special occasion for up to 400 guests. The Granger Junior Ballroom features warm colors, contemporary chandeliers, 12 foot ceilings and is ideal for a special celebration of 160 guests.
View our wedding menus and available packages as well as our wedding planning tools. To view pictures of our event space on our website, click here. Then choose “Meetings & Events” to scroll through the pictures. To view pictures on our Facebook page, click here. (You will need to login to Facebook to view the album.)
If you would like to add guestrooms for your guests, please follow these quick and easy steps:
Step 1: Booking Your Guest Rooms
- ~ Visit us at www.HoustonDowntown.DoubleTree.com/e-Events.
- ~ Select “I need guest rooms” button.
- ~ In the search box on the right, enter your guests arrival and departure dates, the number of guest rooms, and other required information. When you are ready, click the “Search Hotel” button.
- ~ Select whether you will need the same number of guest rooms each night or a different number and specify the number of rooms per night. Click the “Continue” button.
- ~ Select the room types your guests will be interested in booking for their stay during their visit to Houston and click the "continue" button.
- ~ You will be guided through booking your guest rooms, step by step. However, if you need additional assistance please contact us.
- ~ When you are finished, review the confirmation screen for accuracy. Please review the Terms and Conditions of your event before accepting. When you are ready, enter your event details and credit card information to complete your booking.
That’s it! You will receive a detailed confirmation via email. Please save this confirmation for future reference. If you need to change any portion of your event booking, please contact us directly.
Step 2: Managing Your Guest Rooms
Now that you’ve booked rooms for your visiting guests with us, managing your guest rooms online is a snap. There are two easy ways to fill your available guest rooms:
- ~ Let your guests secure their own rooms online or by phone. Be sure to inform your guests of the numeric Group Code provided to you on your event confirmation, the Hotel Name, and the dates of your event.
- ~ You can also use Guest List Manager to view, add, change or cancel reservations for your group. You can book reservations on behalf of your guests, keep tabs on room counts and cancellations, and see who has booked their own room. To begin, click on either “Meetings” or “Social Gatherings” at the top of the home page, select “Guest List Manager,” and log in with your HHonors or Fast Reservations profile.