Elite Signature Weddings
Mike was awesome!! All of my guests have commented on how wonderful the DJ was. He was great during our planning meetings, had some good ideas. The live slideshow was a hit!! I totally recommend Mike and his crew!!
Elite Stage & Lighting does not disappoint! My husband and I booked them during our first meeting with them and never looked back. The level of customer service that they delivered was phenomenal and they went out of their way to capture the magic of our special day. Leading up to the wedding, the planning and financial burden of the event began to take its toll on us and we often forgot what we were going through all of the hassle for... I would think 'we should have just gone to Vegas!' Each meeting that we had with Mike and Bill reminded us of how special our wedding was going to be and helped to ease our minds of the stresses that had been building up. They were professional, approachable, and extremely knowledgeable about both traditional and nontraditional options for our ceremony and reception. When the day of our event finally arrived they lived up to every word of their contract and more! We both continue to talk about our special day regularly and getting positive feedback from our family and friends. I would relive it in a heartbeat... not because I feel like could have gotten any more out of it, but because it was filled with such amazing and special and sublimely happy moments, (perfectly planned and executed by Elite Stage & Lighting) that it reminds me of just how lucky I am to have had such a wonderful experience.
Elite Stage & Lighting does not disappoint! My husband and I booked them during our first meeting with them and never looked back. The level of customer service that they delivered was phenomenal and they went out of their way to capture the magic of our special day. Leading up to the wedding, the planning and financial burden of the event began to take its toll on us and we often forgot what we were going through all of the hassle for... I would think 'we should have just gone to Vegas!' Each meeting that we had with Mike and Bill reminded us of how special our wedding was going to be and helped to ease our minds of the stresses that had been building up. They were professional, approachable, and extremely knowledgeable about both traditional and nontraditional options for our ceremony and reception. When the day of our event finally arrived they lived up to every word of their contract and more! The lighting at our venue looked great, and we were very please with our Live Montage of pictures, but more than anything else the music for both our ceremony and reception were absolutely perfect reflections of our personalities and gave our wedding a warm, air of individuality. Furthermore, the MC services were also phenomenal! Our guests were consistently entertained in a funny, yet classy way and we avoided some of the typical wedding boredom! Mike and Bill delivered our Love story with character and awesome audio clips and all throughout the evening Mike spoke to our Spanish speaking guests during key moments to ensure that everyone understood what was going on. Before the night had ended we had received several compliments on their services and a couple stating that our wedding had reminded them of something out of a movie! We would recommend them without hesitation!
At first I was going to hire a Dee Jay in the $500-$600 price range, and as Mike had done my brother's wedding I called him to see if he could help us out. I found out that his prices were a little more expensive than I had planned, but the services that Elite Stage & Lighting offered made all the difference between a boring open-house style reception and a PARTY for our wedding. He memorized our love story and told it during the reception, he had so many ideas for fun games and the appropriate music selections to bring on the different events such as cake cutting, first dance, and garter toss. The majority of guests at the wedding were either in their 20's or 60's-70's, and everyone LOVED Mike, and they loved being involved in our special day. He didn't take attention away from me and my husband and focus on himself like some Masters of Ceremonies can do, but he genuinely made our reception such a good experience and included our guests in the dancing, advice giving, and picture taking. The lights were fantastic, and I have the pictures to prove it. We transformed the gym into something else completely with the curtains around the walls. We had overpaid him by a couple hundred dollars and he had written us a check to make up for that amount, but by the end of the night my parents were so pleased with how the reception/party had turned out that they ripped the check up and threw it away. I had an idea before the night of the reception that they were going to be good, but I had no idea HOW good until that night when Mike delivered what he had promised and MORE. We heard it weeks later from friends and family how much fun they had had at our reception, and we give most of the credit for that all to Elite Stage & Lighting.
Elite Signature Weddings is a GREAT selection for a DJ. I used them for my wedding a year and a half ago and my husband and I still talk about how much fun our reception was. It's hard for us really enjoy typical receptions now because they simply don't compare to party that was our own wedding reception. Mike and Bill are really easy and fun to work with. At first we were looking in the $500-$600 price range for a DJ, but Mike did my brother's wedding so I called him to see if he was available. He had us meet with him to explain what it is that he does. Their business keeps expanding and their ideas for entertainment and games are impressive and fun! After hearing the pitch of what they could do for us, we were sold. After a few planning sessions, we had our perfect reception planned complete with the perfect songs for the different wedding events (cake cutting, garter toss, boquet, dancing, etc.). Mike got everyone in the wedding involved, even a couple in their 80's who had been married the longest out of everyone in the room. It was fun for everyone, and for weeks afterwards it was all my family and friends could talk about. We wanted a party, and that's exactly what we got. We had paid Mike $200 more than what he had charged, so he gave us a check for the difference, and by the end of the night, my mother ripped the check up and threw it in the trash saying that he deserved at least that much in a tip for making our reception so much fun. I highly recommend using Mike and Bill as your DJs. What they offer is worth far more than what you'll pay, and because of the wonderful experience I had, I wholeheartedly DISAGREE with anyone who says that you won't remember a thing about your wedding day. When you have the time of your life, you'll remember it.
We had the pleasure of seeing Elite Signature Weddings perform at my sisters wedding a year before we had ours. We were so entertained that we wanted to have them as our DJ. Surprisingly we got more than we expected. They are energetic, organized, and very easy to work with. Thier knowledge of music, and creative ideas for entertainment made our wedding day special and fun for us, and our guests. In fact, once we finished planning the details of our wedding with them, we never had to worry about another thing. From our ceremony to the end of our reception, everything was perfect!
The D.J. is the key to the success of the reception, and I will always be grateful that Elite Signature Weddings was ours. They made sure all of our guests had a great time. But they especially made sure that the wishes of the bride and groom were carried out in every detail. As Master of Ceremonies, they kept the reception flowing so smoothly, that we were able to relax and have an absolute terrific time! I cannot recommend them highly enough – They are the best! They deserve the credit for an evening that we will treasure the memory of for the rest of our lives.
Elite Signature Weddings was very involved and they coordinated with everyone who helped on our wedding day, including the photographer, limo driver, and caterer. We had even overlooked a few needed items, but they fixed the problems for us before we knew what was wrong. They interacted with the crowd so well that no one wanted our reception to end, so we paid them to stay longer. Two years later, our friends still say that it was the most fun they’ve ever had at a wedding!
I just wanted to say that you guys are an amazing DJ's! My reception could not have been the same without you. Everyone absolutely loved the whole evening and I am still getting compliments about how good our DJ and the music was that night. You played the perfect music that fit our style and made the guests keep dancing. No one wanted the night to end. In fact, all through our honeymoon Tim and I kept talking about how fun the dancing was. I will definitely recommend you to my friends. Thanks again for an unforgettable night.
We decided to have Elite Signature Weddings as our D.J., not only because they provided a lot more service than other DJ’s, but because of their professional and impeccable reputation. They did an incredible job coordinating our ceremony and reception. In fact, our guests had nothing but compliments about our entertainment.
Sara Jordan Photography
I've never worked with better DJs(.)
Djs are so important, they keep your guests entertained and they're responsible for most of the timing during the reception. I was blown away by this team. I've never seen guest so involved in a wedding.
I recommend these guys to everyone!
Not only do we offer the professional service to match your needs, we are also dedicated to playing the music that you want to hear. So, while music is constantly changing, we are always looking for the best music that will make every occasion the best!
1. Do they offer a contract? It is important to protect your interests, and make sure that the DJ will follow through with his agreement with you.
2. Do they offer a “Money Back Guarantee?” High-end DJ’s recognize the importance of ensuring that their clients are completely satisfied and confident with their choice for hiring a DJ for their special event. Do not be dictated by the price of the DJ if you want quality. Remember that a $300 DJ will never offer the “Money Back Guarantee,” or spend the time that you may require for the success of your event. His past and current clients will be a strong indicator of your DJ’s reliability and professionalism.
3. Do they have references that you can call? It is important to do your homework – call the references!
4. Is the DJ’s equipment “State-of-the-art?” A DJ who works frequently will have to maintain his equipment to ensure the success of his client’s events. You do not want a DJ who uses his dads vintage DJ equipment for the 70’s/ Times have changed; therefore, your DJ should be fluent in today’s DJ technology and provide his clients with reliable, clean, and professional looking equipment.
5. Does your DJ provide backup equipment? Your DJ must provide backup equipment for unexpected equipment failures (Sometimes new equipment fails). Boss Sound Entertainment provides a complete backup system for all weddings and other events.
6. Have you seen them perform, or does the DJ have any events that you can visit him at? Sometimes a visit is all it takes to know if the DJ can provide the kind of service you are looking for. We recognize that not every client can visit an event of the DJ they want to hire. For this reason we offer our clients the opportunity to see our special promotional videos for weddings, corporate events, and high school/college events.
7. Does your DJ candidate interact with the crowd? Is he microphone shy? Although a DJ may only be 5% of the parties’ budget, he is at least 80% of your entertainment. Imagine paying $30,000 for an average high school prom, or $15,000 for an average wedding reception. Then imagine that the $300 DJ happens to be too timid or inexperienced to run the show
8. Does the DJ visit the facility of his future events to ensure that what he offered his clients will actually be possible? Some facilities have limitations that may prevent the DJ from setting up everything. Above all, an affective DJ will always want to meet the facility managers to make sure the clients’ event is successful.
9. If your event has a practice, rehearsal, or other pre-show needs, will the DJ be there to ensure the success of your event? This is very important for brides who wish to use the DJ for their ceremonies, or for clients who wish to make special announcements at their events.
10. Does your DJ use wireless microphones? Distance restrictions and people tripping over long cords is never a problem with a wireless microphone. More importantly, your DJ will have mobility around your room while he is entertaining your guests.
11. Will your DJ correlate your event with photographers, caterers, and other important persons before and during the date of your event? This type of correlation must take place for a successful event!
12. Will the DJ you speak with, be the one to show up at your event, or is he a broker for DJ’s in his company? It is better to have the DJ you have been speaking with, or you will put your event at risk. DJ’s who are sent out for large companies usually do not care to put their best effort into the clients’ event, and often times lack the charisma of the DJ you originally wanted. If possible MEET YOUR DJ!
13. Do you like the DJ’s personality and the way he presents himself? In other words, does he dress up to meet with you? Is he sharp? Or is he relaxed in appearance and unshaven? Good business practice says that individuals want to express the seriousness that they put into serving their clients; these small things are the tips of the “Iceberg of Professionalism.”
14. Does your DJ do this for a full-time job, part-time job, or as a hobby? Many times, those DJ’s who are part-time or do this as a hobby cannot afford the proper equipment, they lack the proper skills, and they will spend considerably less time attention and time on their clients. Therefore, they charge considerably less – needless to say, they don’t offer the “money Back Guarantee!”
15. Is your DJ affiliated with any professional association in order to enhance his skills as a performer and a businessman for his clients? It has been our experience that the best DJ’s do! These DJ’s do the best events, and they have consistent clients for that reason. Boss Sound Entertainment is the proud member of “American DJ Association,” and the founder of “USDJ Association of Professional DJ’s.”
16. Finally, Is he familiar and capable of playing the kind your kind of music? A great DJ can be a bad DJ if he is not told what types of music he will need to provide for your guests. The DJ must also be able to read a crowd and understand the art of emotion and movement that will keep people dancing.
17. Do the carry Liability Insurance? Professional DJ’s should carry at least a $2,000,000 liability policy of insurance. This alone is a clear signal of a professional DJ and it puts less liability and stress on the shoulders of the DJ and the client who hires him. Boss Sound Entertainment carries liability insurance.