Elke Von Freudenberg : Celebrity Eyebrow Specialist
I've had a really wonderful experience with Elke Von Freudenberg . I had very bad experience with other makeup artist. I loved it! They are there in a very early morning, they are patience and calmness in dealing with the ordinary wedding stresses. I want to thank them for doing such a great job and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for talented makeup artists
What Makes Elke Different:
For a more precise shape which takes into consideration, hair cut, texture and style, bone structure, eye structure, and seeing your current brow shape, Elke believes in a custom approach to your unique brow design. Also, Elke believes in the “No Stencil” approach for shaping and filling in eyebrows, to create a more signature shape.
Also, be prepared. Elke’s techniques are the latest, so no need to wait 3 months for a perfect shape. Two weeks growth is all that’s needed to reshape and get your eyebrows back on track and model perfect.
Elke also specializes in fixing brows that are uneven, badly designed or in the process of growing in. With tips and tricks to get your brows on the right track, you’ll have The Model Eyebrow in no time.
ELKE’S SIGNATURE SERVICE
“THE MODEL EYEBROW” tm
* Personalized Consultation & Analysis
* Custom approach for re-design, fixing or touch up.
* Non stencil approach.
* Tweeze and/or Wax by client request.
* Brow & Hi-Light Makeup Application
* 30 min.
* $40 - $65
30 DAY LASHES & BROWS
The perfect solution for darker lashes and brows.
* 30 Day Lashes & Brows
* Custom color
* Lasts 20-30 days
* 15 mins.
* $15 - $25
FALSE LASH APPLICATION
The perfect addition to a glamorous look.
* $15 - $25
1. When tweezing brows, hold the tip or slant of the tweezer against the skin the whole time as you tweeze going in the direction of hair growth. By keeping the tweezer against the skin, you keep away the ouch factor.
2. Avoid applying brow makeup first and going by that to tweeze and design a shape for you brows. You may be tweezing hairs that you actually need to keep the shape you want.
3. Keep that highlighter brow or shadow handy. It keeps those little hairs that you haven’t yet tweezed hidden by bouncing light away from the skin.
4. Your brows should start between the bridge of your nose and your tear duct. Check to see how much space you have between your brows and it’s better to keep the space smaller than larger. Too large a space between your brows actually makes your nose look bigger.
5. Keep the arch of your brow right above the outside edge of the iris of your eye. Any further out and your eyes can look cross eyed, specially in photos.
6. Grooming above the brows is fine, as long as you’re grooming hairs that are on the forehead. Any hair that is in the brow itself can distort and remove the arch of the brow.
7. Keep tweezing and waxing hairs at the ends of the brows at a minimum. Hairs here are the first to stop growing and the hardest to grow back in.
8. Avoid applying any heavy or oily products to your brows after you’ve waxed or tweezed. You’ll prevent those tiny red bumps or breakouts from happening that way.
9. To keep away the ouch. hold the skin down on the area you’re tweezing. it’s the skin moving that hurts, not the hair.