Eric Brushett Photography
Eric Bruschett was my photographer was my photographer and I strongly recommend him for the following reasons:
(1) Little to no photoshop/editing needed. Most other photographers that I assessed were dependent upon photoshop and editing and you only get the top XX pictures that they edit and then you get all the pictures that look like crap. With Eric, you get the top XX amazing photos, but also 100s of good photos too. He even had a monitor and displayed his pictures at the reception as a surprise for me. He had no time to edit the photos and the looked great.
(2) Eric's photography is more about telling a story. I didn't have a videographer, so he captured the moments throughout the day. Every picture puts a smile on my face.
(3) Reasonably priced: My biggest thing for a bride on a budget but still wants an amazing wedding is getting the biggest bang for the buck. I personally think he under charges. I interviewed or exchanged communication with 15-20 photographers. Continue reading my reasons for the value.
(4) Comfortable: All due to his personality. His fun and laid back personality refocuses on you and your groom being in love and enjoying each other, not you working about the wedding planning and making sure the pictures turn out perfect. Don't worry, he'll direct you too, as needed.
(5) Easy & efficient: I only had to meet him once to interview him and next time to finalize the wedding details (total - less than 2 hours). For a bride who is planning and organizing everything, time is of an essence. He got me and made things happen, smoothly, and stress-free.
Bottom line - I have no family and limited friends in Connecticut, so I really needed amazing vendors where I could just trust them and they'd know what to do to make things happen.
Note: No vendor will be able to read your mind, it is your responsibility as a bride to plan ahead, come to meetings prepared, and set expectations.
Eric was hired by my fiance and I to shoot our engagement pictures and wedding pictures, while he hasnt shot our wedding yet as it isnt until October, i have no doubt in my mind that no other photographer can capture what he can. We did our engagement shoot in NYC yesterday and his creativity, professionalism, talent and overall personality were unlike any of the other vendors ive dealt with, while all good, none of them stood up to how Eric runs his business. He even got down on the sidewalk in NYC to capture a shot! Eric and his wonderful assistant corey made us feel completely comfortable and gave us an a truly wonderful experience. He is quick with getting you the pictures and everyone i have shown the "preview" pictures too, said it was unlike anything they have ever seen before. Thanks for making us feel beautiful!
Eric was hired by my fiance and I to shoot our engagement and wedding pictures. We took our e-pics in Wallingford at a vineyard and then went downtown for some night time shots. Eric is creative, professional and talented. Eric and his wonderful assistant Corey made us feel completely comfortable. He is quick with getting you the pictures. On our wedding day sometimes we did not even know Eric was there shooting. We love his style and how nothing ever felt "posed". We loved how Eric had a station set up during cocktail hour with a screen and he had photos already taken from that day going on a slideshow. Our guests were RAVING about Eric and his work. We already have our photos back from the wedding, and we are IN LOVE with them. They are amazing and we are sooo thankful that we have these photos to look back on.
I found Eric to be an amazing photographer. I interviewed so many photographers and Eric's work was by far the most impressive, as he has an excellent sense of vision. We did our engagement photos in Mystic and although Eric wasn't familiar with the town, he was able to explore the area and find prime locations for us to take beautiful pictures. Eric is creative and organized and provided me with proofs within two weeks following our engagement session. I absolutely love his style; he excels in capturing "in the moment" shots. He is so good at taking photos that several times throughout the day I actually forgot he was there! It was such a pleasure to have a photographer that was fun and enjoyable to be around but also professional and discreet. I received my wedding photos on a disc within one month following the wedding and saw that Eric had captured over 870 gorgeous photos for us. His photos are perfect and every time I look at them I can picture the day happening all over again. Thank you Eric for all you have done and for making our day beyond anything we could have ever imagined!
I know everyone thinks they have the best photographer at their wedding...but I know I had the best. Eric was amazing to work with from before the wedding to after. He listened to my ideas, suggested some ideas of his own (which were spot-on), and made everything easy and fun the day of the wedding. Eric took beautiful pictures...and charmed every one of my guests with his easy approach while doing so.
We had the most wonderful experience having Eric as our wedding photographer. From first meeting to follow up emails after the wedding...he was prompt to respond, professional and considerate of what we wanted for our wedding. He executed exactly what we were looking for , for our pictures and was comfortable with changes we had to make on the fly. The edited photos we recived were absolutely beautiful! They were conveniently given to us on a disc so we had the freedom to do with them what we wanted.
On top of everything Eric was a pleasure to have at the wedding. He made everyone feel so comfortable! We even invited him and his fiance to stick around and party with us!! I would definitely reccomend Eric as a photographer for any event!
Eric was so kind and professional throughout the entire wedding process. We did engagement photos with him at a gorgeous vineyard a few weeks ahead of the wedding and he got us the photos so quickly, we were able to print and use the photos at the reception as decor, which guests loved. We also got the package with a second shooter and a photo booth, which was a big hit at the wedding. I loved his style - a mix of classic photos, with more artistic and contemporary ones. Eric was great at capturing candid moments and I am so happy he caught all the laughter and joy of the day. He was great at capturing emotions as well and it was so fun to see how the wedding really moved family and friends.
Overall, Eric is professional, very flexible, responsive, and fun person to work with. I recommend his services for any type of wedding!
I pride myself on being an unobtrusive photographer, and I recognize that my role is to document your wedding, not be in your wedding. My many years of working for new outlets has shaped my style and my vision, and I bring that sense of journalism to your wedding day.
I love making beautiful images wtih my couples, and I encourage you to shoot me an email if you would like to chat with me.
On a more personal note: I’m a huge Jets fan, I love Sally’s Pizza, and I live a happy life with my fiance Corey (and our cat Ursy) in our small condo in Hamden, CT.