Mark was great!!! He was on time, and made my guest feel comfortable talking in front of the camera. He also captured all of the most important moments, and also not so important. Which we loved!
Mark did a wonderful job in all aspect of capturing our wedding. A wedding is kind of a circus with multiple vendors trying to corral the bride and groom. Mark did a great job working with the photographers and dj. Kathleen and I are happy to have the memory captured on video. I recommend Mark for videography services.
Event One is own and operated by Mark Vetanen, a videographer and photographer in the Greater Portland Metro area and Vancouver since 2004.
I use Broadcast/film grade HD Panasonic Cameras and sennheiser audio equipment to capture your wedding day. The quality of the gear allows me to present your wedding day with a crystal clear video and vibrant colors, and a clear sound.
I have an independent film background and use my skills as a filmmaker to compose my shots and how to capture the emotions and excitement of the day.
I would be honored to film your wedding day!
Choose from one of three coverage packages:
- $550 for 4 hours coverage
- $750 for 6 hours of coverage
- $950 for 8 hours of coverage
All coverage packages include:
- Professional editing of ceremony and reception (30 to 40 minutes length)
- Copy of all raw unedited footage on DVD's
- Highlights of wedding day set to music (up to 3 minutes)
- Receive 1 DVD/BLU-RAY of edited versions.
- Online hosting of your video for one year
- Additional copies of DVD/Blu-ray - $20/each
- Photo story lead-in - $75