Exceptional Beauty Makeup Artistry By: Tiffany Crews
Tiffany Crews is an expectional make-up artist, becasue she pays close attention to what the customer wants and what is the best option for you as the customer. She takes her time and gives all her attention to you to make you beauty on your day. Her professionalism is outstanding and she gives you five star quality. If you want A plus service Tiffany Crews is the individual to contact.
I have used Tiffany's services for many of my special occasions and I was very pleased with my results. Her professionalism and knowledge of make up and skin care products are exceptional. Tiffany's skin and make-up is always flawless and it shows that she practices what she preaches. I would highly recommend Tiffany to anyone that wants to look like a queen for a day.
Tiffany has an awesome skill in make-up artistry. She has changed me from plain jane into a beauty queen. Not only has she done my make-up, but she has also trained me to do my own make-up from her one-on-one make-up sessions. I have two kids and not a lot of time to spend on make-up. She has taught me to apply my own make-up professionally in a matter of 5-10 minutes. Since then, I have received so many compliments from people about my appearance. I am in love with my new look and feel even more confident about my appearance when going out. I have been to other make-up artists who either apply too much or not enough make-up and only try to sell me a lot of products. However, Tiffany listens to her clients and provides what is best for them. Therefore, I recommend Tiffany and know that you will not be disappointed.
Exceptional Beauty Makeup Artistry By: Tiffany Crews
As a professional makeup artist and licensed master esthetician, I believe that makeup and skin care go hand in hand. I decided to attain my master esthetician license in order to enhance my knowledge and skills as a beauty
professional. I have been serving brides with makeup artistry since 2005 I started my own freelance makeup artistry business in 2006. I love working with brides, it gives me the opportunity to take a blank canvas and turn it into a
beautiful work of art. I attained my makeup artist experience through esthetics school in addition to working as a makeup artist for Lancome Cosmetics, Bare Escentuals, and Being True Cosmetics. I have continued my education in makeup
artistry through various classes and workshops. I use professional makeup products with my service, they include Stila, M.A.C., Lancome, Kryolan, Private Label Cosmetics, and more. I also use I Envy by Kiss eyelashes which are 100% human hair fibers
so they look very natural and they are weightless. These lashes are suitable for contact lens wearers and they have been approved for cancer patients.
As a licensed skin care therapist at The Flowering Almond Spa located at The Founders Inn in Virginia Beach VA, I have had the pleasure of working with several brides in getting them ready for one the most memorable days of their lives. As a professional I believe that the way your skin looks affects the way your makeup appears. That is why I offer a skin consultation within the bridal makeup consultation to address any skin concerns that my clients may have before their wedding day. I also recommend customized skin care regimens for my brides to utilize at home to maintain the health of their skin.
I have experience with all ethnicities regarding makeup application and skin care. I also specialize in facial contouring, which gives my clients a non-surgical facial enhancement creating the perfect face. In addition, I offer brow tweezing services to give my clients the best brows to frame their beautiful faces. I offer strip and individual eyelash applications as well.
For more information regarding my availability, service options and pricing please click on the FAQ tab listed, where you will be able to access this information. For further questions contact me by phone (336) 202-1085 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
My goal as a professional makeup artist is to enhance the beauty of all my clients through quality makeup services.
By: Tiffany Crews
Brands Used: Stila, Lancôme, M.A.C., Kryolan, Private Label Cosmetics and more.
Bridal Makeup Consultation : Free of Charge
(Entails a conversation by phone or email of the bride’s desires and vision of her wedding day look. Does not involve any makeup application.)
Initial Bridal Makeup Preview (Trial Run): $50.00
Bridal Portrait Makeup Session: $60.00 per hour
Wedding Day Makeup with a previous pre trial run (sold seperately at $50.00): $100.00
On-Site Wedding Day Makeup For Bride Without a Trial Run Preview Session: $175.00
(Includes makeup application before the wedding only, and a touch up bag that will be provided for the bride for pictures after the wedding)
Wedding Makeup for Bridal Party Members and Mother Of the Bride for Partial Face Makeup (Eyes, Cheeks and lips Only) : $35.00 per face ( Eyelash Application is not included, will be an additional fee of $15)
On-Site Wedding Day Makeup For The Bridal Party or Mother’s of the Bride: $50.00 per face Full Face Makeup
(Includes makeup application before the wedding only. If five or more faces are booked for the wedding party it will be $45 per face)
Makeup Touch Ups Requested After the Wedding for Pictures is: $30.00 per hour
Strip Eyelash Application Fee: $15.00
Brow Tweeze & Shaping Service: $15.00
Wedding Day Travel Fee: If the location of the wedding day makeup is 50 miles from the 23513 zip code origin roundtrip it is included in the price. If outside of 50 miles a fee of .50 per mile per trip will be assessed.
A non-refundable $75 deposit for wedding day makeup services is required one month before the wedding. The deposit reserves your date for my services regarding your event. The remaining balance will be due one week before the wedding.
Fees for preview wedding makeup sessions and bridal portrait sessions are due at the end of the session.
Prices are subject to change without notice
_ I am a trained professional makeup artist and a licensed Master Esthetician.
_ I am able to perform makeup services on all skin types and ethnicities.
_ I offer skin care tips and regimens if desired duirng the preview wedding makeup session.
_ I offer a free consultation either by phone or by email to assit my clients with any questions they have concerning their deisred look and my work. ( No makeup application is given during the free consultation). Contact me for my availability concerning the consultation either by phone at (336) 202-1085 or by email at email@example.com.
_ If a client decides to utilize my skin care services offered at The Flowering Almond Spa (www.floweringalmondspa.com) they are welcome to by contacting the spa and making an appointment with me with the receptionist. I recommend beginning facial services in preparation for the wedding day at least six months in advance to get your skin in top notch shape for your special day.
_ If a client is wanting to get a bikini wax service before their wedding day, I recommend doing so at least one week in advance to allow any redness or irritations that may occur time to heal before the wedding day.
_ If the client is on accutane, perscription acne medications or antibiotics she should not be recieving any waxing services. Only tweezing and threading are suitable options to avoid adverse skin reactions.
For natural wedding day radiance:• Sleep at least six to eight hours everyday! Okay, I know this may be a tall order for a busy bride but rest is important to renew your energy and give your skin the chance to revitalize itself. You would also get rid of bags and dark circles under the eyes that are induced by sleeplessness.
• Maintain a well balanced diet. This may be another task for a bride always on the run but you must treat your body well for it to treat you well. Pack fruits into your bag like apples, oranges and grapes so that if you miss a proper lunch you can always eat them on the go. Carry a water bottle as well so that you can easily drink the eight glasses a day that you need. A hydrated body means supple and smooth skin.
• Exercise for 30 minutes, three times a week. Even if this means taking a brisk walk or jog, do it. Your circulation needs to be pumping so that your skin can be healthy. Besides, that flush to your cheeks is the perfect color for the blush you would choose for your wedding day makeup.
• Six months in advance, schedule monthly facials with an esthetician. By your wedding day, your skin would be healthy and glowing.
• Invest in an eye cream to combat darkness, puffiness and wrinkles well in advance of your big day. Put it on nightly so that you can awaken to visible lift and firmness around the eyes.
• Use a mask once or twice weekly to address problem areas in your skin and increase suppleness, smoothness and softness.
• Book a massage the day or morning before the ceremony. A relaxed bride is a happier, worry free bride to have for company.
• Get your eyebrows professionally shaped a week before the wedding day. This gives the brows time to calm down if there was any redness of irritation. If there are any stray hairs, a quick plucking should do the trick, once you keep the professional shape.
• Worrying and younger brides may experience breakouts. If you get a pimple close to the big day, keep your hands away from your face. Apply a treatment nightly and be very careful not to pop it as your skin would only look inflamed.
• Book a makeup trial at least 2-4 weeks or so before the day, so you can be comfortable with the makeup. The last thing you need is an unpleasant surprise on your wedding day. Put these measures into place to ensure that the most radiant person at the wedding is you.
Reference : http://www.makeup-artist-world.com/