These guys were awesome and so easy to work with. Our video, sneak peak, and all the raw footage we got was AMAZING and so worth the price. It was a great value, we were so pleased, and I would highly recommend Heartstring Films to anyone!
Heartstring did an amazing job on our wedding video. Honestly, they way surpassed my expectations. The end product on our short video was outstanding. They worked with us to give us exactly what we wanted, even making last minute changes. Thank you guys!
Heartstrings Films did a fabulous job with our wedding video. We had them do a documentary style film and it turned out great. I was also very impressed with the editing they did and how they made it feel like a professional movie with the graphics, sound, menu selection, etc. I am so thankful we chose to have our wedding recorded so we can enjoy it for years to come.
- quick turnaround time...I was suprised I received my wedding video within 2 moths!
- great Wedding Day Cinematic (short-film)
- crystal clear video
- neat to have the guests' Wedding Wishes component added to the video
- audio quality could use some work...I was disappointed that I could barely hear our vows being given
- missed a few details: sub-par shot of the ceremonial entrance as it was recorded from the back (why would anyone want to watch the bridesmaids/groomsmen's backs), didn't get a clear shot of the father of the bride handing the bride over to the groom, missed the bouquet toss
Vendor response to review
We are heartbroken by this review because nothing is more important to us than our customer's satisfaction. Since this review was given anonymously and this is the first we are hearing about your concerns, we've had no chance to make this right. We're delighted that you were pleased with the short film and the video quality. As for the sound, we use only the highest quality Sony and Rode products for capturing audio so we're very interested in what the issue may have been in your case. As for the angle of the shots being from the back, it is likely that the policy of your venue required us to remain in the back of the room limiting us to only rear-angle shots. When the venue allows, we always film with one shooter in the front and one in the back to optimize the viewer's experience of the ceremony. We're so sorry that we did not meet ALL of your expectations. We would really appreciate the opportunity to speak with you and make things right.
Brian and his team were so great to work with on our wedding day. They got all the footage that showed how special (& fun) our day was! Our short film is perfect, I could not love it more! All of our friends and family are so impressed with the quality. Brian stayed in contact with me before the wedding and communicated with me after to check on music and other details. They really wanted us to love our video and check to make sure that we did after he posted it, they were willing to change it if we didn't love it. I couldn't have asked for anything more and would recommend these guys to anyone. We really feel like it was worth every penny. Thank y'all so much for making our wedding day memories last forever.
Jake and Emily Rucka
Heartstring films were very professional, easy to work with and had great creative insight. My husband and I were blown away by the videos they created. Capturing the moments of our wedding iliterally brought the biggest smile to my face and tears of joy to my heart. They did such a wonderful job, giving us a timeless keepsake that we will cherish forever.
Absolutely wonderful! We love our film and you guys were amazing to work with. Thank you so much for everything.
Quality of service was excellent!!! The guys at Heartstring Films were very very thoughtful, extrememly helpful and I would suggest them to anyone and everyone! If you are even considering anyone else, go with these guys! Hands down, you will have the best possible experience with Heartstring Films! So greatful and thankful that I chose them to film my wedding! Five +++++++ stars!
Heartstring Films was OUTSTANDING in every way! Incredible quality, amazing service and a pleasure to work with. I would suggest them to anyone and everyone! My husband and I are very very satisfied and would go with Heartstring films again in a heartbeat!
Brian and his team created a beautiful Cinematic and Feature video that captured every detail of my wedding. They were meticulous with the coverage and I could not have asked for a better video. So much more than I anticipated. I've shown it to tons of people and they are in awe of your work! The clarity if phenominal - BLU RAY clear! The team is also very professional and responded quickly when I had questions. I would recommend them to anyone needing videography services and plan to use them again!
Brian and Jeff were AMAZING! I contacted them only three weeks before my wedding and they called me the same day I emailed them. I really wanted a video for my wedding and couldn't be more happy with the results. They picked up on the small moments that are precious to me, such as my husband rubbing my hands to calm me down during the ceremony, and my 90 year old grandmother smiling at me as I walked down the aisle. The extra cinema was worth every penny! Brian and Jeff captured our quirky personalities to a tee with their song selections for the cinema video. I recommend them over and over again.
When Heartstring Films was founded I was hired to film and edit all their weddings. I have been doing this on my own since I was thirteen and have never stopped. I quickly discovered the limitations of having separate people responsible for creative and customer service duties. It was very hard to create something that was personal and met the client's vision without being able to freely communicate. So when the opportunity arose for me to make Heartstring Films a part of my own business I jumped at the chance. This allowed me to streamline the process and provide you with the best film possible. As a result, here are a few things you can expect from me:
- * I will personally answer any and all of your questions and help you get the best out of your film (you play a
- big part in your films evolution and I will not diminish your opinions or suggestions).
- * I will personally film and edit your Wedding. I will not book multiple weddings, or anything else, on the
- same day. I will not send the B-team to film you while I film a different event.
- * The equipment I use is not only of the highest quality, and kept up to date, but I honestly do know how to
- use it.
- * I will not clutter your video with pointless gimmicks or special effects. I prefer to shoot in a clear, clean style
- that represents your wedding as it happened. After all, what may be trendy today most likely wont be by the
- time you show this to your grandchildren.
- * You are important to me. Your satisfaction is important to me. There is nothing that will distract from that.
I have never had a subject as challenging or rewarding as a couple's wedding day. I will do my absolute best to create something that you can treasure and be proud of from now on.
Brummett Films LLC