I Romance Wedding Gallery
Irene promised that she would follow me around and ensure that everything would go smoothly. Instead, she completely dropped the ball, leaving my family and friends to pick up the slack and all of us very stressed out. Luckily, it was my family and friends that saved the wedding, and the guests did not notice much of the chaos that went on behind the scenes.
I had a fairly complex itinerary planned out, and laid out every detail in a large packet. All the coordinator had to do was follow the directions, but it seems Irene did not even read them.
- Irene did not meet with me to go over the details.
- Irene did not have items at the correct places and times. Most importantly, I needed a change of clothes at Chabot, but she took it with her. I had to wear Greg's shirt and my petticoat to leave Chabot.
- Irene did not set up the reception for the guests when they arrived, so they couldn't find their seats.
- Irene exasperatedly asked my mom where the seating charts were, when it wasn't my mom's job to keep track of items.
- Irene did not ensure that our drinks were pulled from the storage room to serve guests, resulting in us having to delay the toasts, and the best man having to drag them out himself.
- Irene did not assist when there were issues with the projector and sound system.
- Irene did not coordinate any part of the reception, leaving me to work out the timing with the DJ directly.
- Irene did not give out tips correctly, waiting until too late, and handing out tips to random servers who did not work the wedding.
In the end, we feel that Irene had fun at our wedding and got paid handsomely for it. While things ended up being ok, my family and friends were completely stressed out during many portions of it, and ended up being the ones who coordinated the wedding. Clearly, I would not recommend her.
We love Irene and her team! They have done a great job on my wedding day. Irene helped me on my wedding gown fitting and also let me borrow the photo stand and the nice red gift box in the last minute with no charge! They also help customer to order wedding cake, and their decoration team is great! My venue was so pretty, and we love it.
Also, the video man, Stanley, has done a great "Love Story" for us. Simon, the photographer is very professional!