Immaginare Events by Giseli Spera
We had a wonderful experience with Immaginare Events and Giseli Spera. Every detail of our wedding was thoughtfully considered and executed. Giseli patiently addressed all of our questions and concerns and we immediately knew she was perfect for us. Our guests had glowing comments and we can't think of a single thing that could have made our day more fabulous.
We couldn’t be happier with the way our wedding turned out. We hired Giseli for the month-of package and it was exactly what we needed to pull everything together. From our first meeting, her attention to detail made us realize how much we had overlooked. If not for her, it would have been a stressful, chaotic race to the finish line. Instead, we were able to relax and enjoy the most important day of our lives. My husband tells me that I tend to micromanage and he was shocked that I was able to turn everything over to her. It was her absolute professionalism and drive that allowed me to do that. We greatly appreciate her patience and the fact that she made us feel that no one was more important. You’re the best, Giseli. (Thanks again for your help with the flower girl…we didn’t miss a beat!)
Giseli is a wonderful addition to any bride's wedding team. Your wedding will flow smoothly under her direction!
It was so wonderful to work on Elizabeth and Edward's wedding with the Giseli Spera of Immaginare Events, and her wonderful team. Giseli orchestrated the events of the day with such grace, ease and fun, that it seemed more like a dance than mere wedding coordination.
Giseli, thank you so much for doing whatever it took to have Edward and Elizabeth's wedding roll smoothly along, and yet somehow managing to keep the lightness about your work.
I knew how committed you are to your clients' having a stress-free day when you stayed into the wee hours just so you could facilitate the sewer system (which got backed up from overuse) being fixed. Anyone who hires you to help with their wedding is making an awesome...
Immaginare Events by Giseli Spera, LLC is a full-service event design and planning company that endeavors to make every moment of every event unique by taking care of the wishes and needs of clients in a personalized style.
Whether you are looking for a Full Wedding Planning and Full Design, Partial Wedding Planning and Partial Design, Month of Coordination, Day of Coordination or a Destination Wedding, Immaginare events will be there to amaze both you, your family and your guests. We will help you to choose the best vendors to transform any venue into a fabulous space with the best choices of props, lighting, décor, caterers, fabrics and entertainment. You will receive attention every step of the planning process. All wedding packages are customized to fit your specific needs.
We can also help you to plan other events including bridal showers, bachelor and bachelorette parties, bridesmaids’ luncheons, rehearsal dinners, after-parties, and post-wedding day brunches. We will relieve you of the stress of dealing with the details of your wedding day.
Giseli Spera is certified as an International Event and Wedding Planning Professional ™ (IEWP).
Credere (Day-of Coordination)
This package is for couples that have planned every aspect of their wedding and just would like a wedding coordinator present during the ceremony and reception to ensure their wedding day runs smoothly. Because your wedding day is one of the most special days of your life, and you have planned every component carefully, think about how incredible it would be to relax and have fun and have Immaginare Events wedding team coordinate all the aspects of your day.
Click here for more details on our Day-of coordination package
You plan and design your wedding and Immaginare Events executes your big day to ensure your vision comes true. We will prepare the final planning four weeks before your wedding day and work continuously until after the end of your event to coordinate tasks and last minute details.
Click here for more details on our Month-of coordination package
Reale (Limited Planning and Limited Design)
You have already booked a few vendors and venues, and have looked up event decor, but still need some guidance throughout the process and execution of your event. This package is perfect if you would like advice and direction from the expertise and resources we have to offer, and if you desire creative inspiration for what you have envisioned. We will assist you with your wedding design and help you with the planning process and execution of your wedding day.
Click here for more details on our Limited Wedding Planning and Limited Design package
Tutto (Full Wedding Planning & Full Design)
We design, plan and execute your big day. This package is for couples who have no spare time to dedicate to the details involved in planning a wedding. We handle all the logistics, recruit the ideal team of vendors, negotiate all your contracts, create and manage a budget, coordinate stationary, RSVP, guest transportation and accommodations and provide you with inspired ideas. We create tasteful weddings that are custom made to reflect each couple’s personal style. We work with couples one on one from the beginning of the process to produce a magnificent wedding celebration.
Just leave all the details to Immaginare Events for your fabulous wedding day. Our wedding planner team will be with you from the start to when the last guest departs, to make sure the day you always imagined comes true.
Click here for more details on our Full Wedding Planning and Full Design package
Contact our office
Contact us for a free consultation and pricing at 805-455-6608 or email us at email@example.com
For more information, view our website at http://www.immaginareevents.com/index.php
We look forward to speaking with you.
As wedding planners our mission is to take the pressure off the couple so they can focus on the joy of their upcoming day. Regardless the size of the event, our amazing wedding professional team will provide creative and exclusive ideas to amaze both the couple and their guests.
All of our wedding packages can be customized to fit specific needs. Clients will be able to select any level of service, from Day-of Coordination to Full Wedding Planning and Full Design.
Are you Certified?
Yes. Giseli Spera is certified as an International Event and Wedding Planning Professional ™ (IEWP).
Do you have liability insurance?
Yes. We are protected to help you to feel more secure and safe.
Do you take more than one wedding a day?
No. Your wedding day is special and important to us. We will be there to make sure all the details are taken care of.
How does the planning process work?
We begin the planning process with a complimentary initial consultation to discuss goals, desires and needs with both bride and groom. During the consultation we determine the best level of planning from Day-of Coordination to Full Wedding Planning and Full Design.
On the day of the wedding we will be there to take care of all the details and to make sure your day runs smoothly.
How you are different from all the other wedding planners out there?
Immaginare Events is a full time wedding and event planning company. We will assist you with the design, planning and management of your wedding day.
I am certified as an International Event and Wedding Planning Professional ™ (IEWP). I have a Bachelor’s Degree in Law from Centro Universitário de Araraquara in Brazil and also I earned my Human Resources Management Certificate at UCSB extension in Santa Barbara, CA.
Giseli Spera’s professional skills and personal characteristics are:
· Organization: The planning process requires an enormous amount of organization and attention to details. I might be responsible for almost every aspect of your wedding day – venues, theme, budget coordination, food and beverage, floral, photography, and other details of the wedding. I will be there to help you to plan your wedding day so you can relax and enjoy every step of the planning process.
· Calmness: even with the help of a planner, brides can become overwhelmed and stressed. As a professional wedding planner, it’s my job to remain calm and in control and help you to remain calm.
· Creative: I will provide you an inspiration board with ideas of floral, linens and rentals based on preliminary conversation. Once all your needs and goals are identified, I tailor-make concepts that are unique, innovative and suit your style.
· Multitasking: I am able to juggle many jobs at once. For example, on the wedding day, I will need to ensure all vendors are following the goals and desires of the bride and groom while concentrating on other details of the event while checking to see that all the needs of the bride and groom are met.
· Negotiator: I work with the best vendors in the industry and I will be able to help you to stick with your budget.
· Client service: Serving the client honestly, competently and responsibly is crucial to success. I will be in touch with you throughout the wedding planning process to ensure you have all your questions answered.
· Discretion and business ethics: I always handle confidential information appropriately, and will never divulge to any unauthorized person any confidential information.
· Dedication to continuous improvement: I continuously receive education and training about the event industry by attending seminars and conferences.
· Analytical and Logical Reasoning: I will review a large volume of complex information in an efficient and effective manner. Reviewing complex vendor contracts and make sure no detail has been overlooked.
· Time Management: I prioritize the tasks and activities in the wedding planning checklist during the wedding planning process.
· Teamwork: I work with a great team of vendors to deliver the vision of your wedding. I will collaborate with you and your fiancé to reach a common goal: a relaxing planning process and the coordination of the most important day of your life – your wedding day!
Will I lose control of my wedding?
No. We will work with you to choose the best team of vendors and help you, your family and your friends relax during the planning process so you can enjoy every step of it. We are here to help to make sure your goals are met, the event stays on time and budget and the planning process is efficient and stress-free. It is all about what you and your fiancé want.
Do you have a payment plan?
A non-refundable deposit of 50% is due at the time the contract is signed. The balance of the fees is due 20 days prior to the event day.
Languages we speak: English and Portuguese.
contact us today for pricing.