inaBooth was AWESOME! Very professional company both before and during our wedding. Our guest had an assortment of items to choose from to make great memorable pictures to take home!!! Plus we (bride and groom) got an album to take home the same night!!! Our guest loved the photo booth!!! Would highly recommend inaBooth to anyone!!
The photobooth was a great deal, the guests loved it, and the photobooth operator/owner helped make it a memorable night! Overall I was very happy and they exceeded my expectations that's for sure.
InaBooth photography was a great addition to our wedding. Jason was extremely professional. The booth had a ton of fun props, and our guests really loved going in the booth and taking goofy photos. I was very impressed that Jason had the photobook all set to go (and included an SD card with all the images on it) right when the wedding ended.
We used inaBooth instead of giving favors at our wedding. EVERYONE loved it! Even now, 3 years later, when we see guests from our wedding they tell us how much they enjoyed the photo booth and that they still have the strips on the fridge. Much better than spending all that money on other favors that just get thrown away!!!!
It is also something that is enjoyed by literally everyone! All ages and cultures. I had a very traditional Hindu wedding and even our quests from oversees enjoyed inaBooth! The person working at inaBooth was great about helping kids and even people who didn't speak English use the booth.
I remember looking at the CD and thinking, I don't even remember seeing that person there! So, it was great for my husband and I too!!!
Who are we?
inaBooth Photography is a family owned and operated company that started in 2008, located in Canton, MI. We are ran by husband and wife team, Jason & Megan Bedoun. We loved the idea of the photo booths because it combined our passion for photography with our love for computers.
Why are we awesome?
- We use professional dye-sub printers
- All pictures are taken with a high resolution camera
- Get people laughing and having a good time
- Create & cherish awesome memories
- Guests receive a personalized souvenir from your event
- Leave people talking about your event for years to come
- Gives people something fun to do during down times at an event
- We have only the friendliest staff run the booth
EVERY inaBooth Photography package includes:
- Set-up and tear-down of photo booth
- Full-time attendant to ensure booth operation and provide instructions
- Unlimited sessions in the booth
- Two prints per session in the booth
- All high-resolution photos on a cd/dvd
- Free online gallery of photos, with option for guests to purchase extra prints
- Option to upload photos onto Facebook
- Custom logo on photo strips
- Awesome props to use for the pictures
- One hour of idol time after setup
- Memory book: One copy of pictures is added to a scrapbook, where guests leave messages: $75
- Photo booth confessional dvd: $200
- 2x6 photo frames $1.50 a piece
- Customized assigned seating strips for 2x6 frames: $.50/per strip
- Additional hour of idol time: $25/hour
- Option to choose number of prints (up to 6) per session in the booth: $100
What kind of printer does your company use?
-Many companies use ink jet printers, which print slowly, and the photos will fade over time. We use a dye sub printer, which prints quickly, and the photos will last forever.
What kind of camera does your company use?
-Make sure that they are not using a web cam, where photos will be blurry, and grainy. We use a high-resolution camera; each picture in the photo strip can be blown up into an 8x10 picture and still look amazing!
What will I be charged extra for?
-We know you are on a budget, so we try to keep our packages as all inclusive as possible. We know that everyone will want props, two prints of each strip, a cd with all the photos, and a customized logo, so we include this in the package price!
How long have you been in business?
-We started in 2008, and have learned a lot about photo booths in this time!
Are you licensed and insured?