Jen Robinson Photography
The service was wonderful. We got our pictures in less than a month after our wedding. She was very flexible and provide us with exactly what we wanted.
After searching the best photographers in my area, I am so thankful that I chose Jen to be my wedding photographer. I truly could not be happier with what she did for us. I am generally a nightmare customer and very specific about what i like. She completely understood that and the pictures were beyond what we could have imagined. I recommend her knowing that she is just not capable of disappointing.
I whole heartedly recommend Jen Robinson Photography, my wedding photos are amazing, I love them more and more each day! She is super friendly and fantastic to work with and her prices are reeeally reasonable (we didn't want to cut corners choosing our wedding photographer but we still managed to stick to our budget!)
5 (PHOTOGRAPHY-RELATED) FACTS ABOUT JEN:
1. My photographs are best described in three little words: Fresh, Classic, and Stylish.
2. I think the most striking photos are captured in those honest & unguarded fleeting moments.
3. I want you to have fun with it! After the first wedding I shot, the bride came back and told me that her new husband’s favorite part of the wedding was the post-ceremony photo shoot, which to me is the highest compliment I could receive. If you are having fun, it shows in the photos!
4. I am a formally educated and trained photographer, holding a fine arts bachelor’s degree in Photography.
5. I think having photo shoots outdoors is always better than in a studio – no one really feels comfortable in a studio!!!
I would love to chat with you about your upcoming photo needs, whether it is for an engagement, wedding, portrait, special event, or just for fun!!