Melanie was a big help in planning my wedding! I didn't know where to start or what I needed to do, and Melanie made a checklist and time line so I could keep on track. She helped me book a terrific florist and got me a credit from my photographer. She went above and beyond for me, and I know she'd do the same for any other wedding. I was extremely happy with the look of the wedding, Melanie's availability to meet up or being "on call" for me through email, and she really kept things smooth on that hectic day so I could enjoy my perfect wedding!
Melanie was the best choice I made during the wedding planning...I saved my husband alot of headaches by hiring her. With mutiple venues I was worried I wouldn't get everything done and she handled everything seamlessly! Her on site emergency kit was a big hit...she literally had everything you can possibly need in there!
Melanie had saved me alot of aggravation planning the last minute details of my wedding as well as handling several wedding day mishaps. She was very professional and friendly to all my guests. I have already recommended her to several of my engaged girlfriends!
Melanie Tanko Events have helped us to feel relax and stress free during our wedding day. Her quick moves and responsiveness to any situations made me feel that I was in good hands. She was very organized and made sure that what's going to happen is exactly just as planned. My wedding turned out to be the most beautiful.
Bernadette and Frank Conches
I highly recommend Melanie Tanko Events, LLC to help plan and coordinate your events. Melanie gets the work done according to your budget, prep time and motif. She has keen eyes for details and is flexible, giving you lots of options to choose from to meet your needs. I don't have a big wedding but she made it a very special and memorable event of my life.
I was so nervous planning my wedding, I had Melanie by my side the whole way reassuring me that things would be perfect. I never felt like I was just another client... I truly felt like she was as much interested in my wedding as I was. I'm so glad I decided to have her run my day of...because I didn't have to worry about a thing!
Melanie Tanko was a pleasure to work with. She took care of all the details without being obtrusive. She is professional and extremely personable.
- One hour initial consultation with bride and groom to find out details of your day
- Touch base consultation as the wedding day approaches (typically scheduled within one month of wedding day). This meeting is to ensure that all details are covered and any changes are noted.
- Unlimited contact with your wedding planner via phone and email
- Preparation of a personalized rehearsal and wedding day itinerary
- Checking with vendors to confirm arrangements for the wedding day
- Rehearsal coordination and instruction (up to two hours)
- Collection of items at rehearsal to be brought and set up on wedding day such as: candles, guest book, favors, toasting glasses, place cards, etc.
- Complete wedding day coordination (up to ten hours) with one or two Day of Coordinators (depends on size of eventThis includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Handout copies of your wedding day itinerary to all vendors
- Distribution of final payments to all vendors and gratuities
- Spotlight Brides wedding day emergency kit (everything from aspirin, dental floss, pins, chalk, hairspray to fabric tape)
- Assisting with all corsages, boutonnieres, wedding flowers and flower baskets.
- Reviewing all wedding day details such as seating cards, wedding favors, programs, disposable cameras, etc. are properly placed
- Greeting your guests and directing them to ceremony area
- Lining up and cueing wedding party for processional
- Ensuring musicians are cued at both ceremony and reception with correct songs
- Making sure you have a stress-free day in the Spotlight!
- Final design of Reception included
- Final review of all vendor contracts and ongoing communication with vendors ensure everything is on target.
- Final walk through of ceremony and reception sites.
- Create final checklist to help you accomplish everything on your "to do" list.
- Assist with any last minute projects such as seating assignments, place cards, programs, menu cards, favors, etc.
- Day of coordination included ( see Day of Package)