Moonlight Event Planning
If you need a wedding planner, please use Natalie! She was so awesome! I hired her for the day before and the day of my wedding and she helped me out so much more than just that. She helped me the whole month before, she found me the lighting I needed, she helped me out when I was stressed, she helped me make decor at the reception, etc. As for the day of, she was on top of everything; she never let me know if anything wrong went on, she just took care of it, she was the first one there, she took care of all my venders, helped me pin my wedding dress, got all of my belonging for me before I left for the night, etc. She was above and beyond what I was expecting.
Natalie is about the bride and groom and not what everyone else wants. I highly recommend her and her officiant John for anyones wedding. They both made my day perfect for sure!
To anyone looking for help with there wedding details, your in the right place! NAtalie and her team are amazing, punctual, and super helpful. Our florist basically told us that our wedding wasn't important because we we're spending a million dollars! A month and a half before our wedding I contacted Natalie for flowers and she came through even more than I expected. She went above and beyond!!! THank You Natalie...for everything!
Natalie did an amazing job!!! Everything came out excatly how I wanted it too and more!!! I stressed like every bride and you completly took care of everything and made the most important day of my life amazing!!! You took care of every little detail and made sure everything turned out excatly how we wanted!!! You were on top of any little problem and made our every wish came true!! You are wonderful and anyone who has you plan their wedding will see it and see just how wonderful and perfect their wedding will come out! Just want to say thank you again!!! For every little detail... I would totally tell any one of my friends or family about you and sure am going to have you plan any event I have!!! You are wonderful at what you do and Ryan and I thank you from the bottom of our newlywed hearts!!! Thanks again! Ryan and Melisa
Wow! Wow! Wow! We had the great pleasure of working with Natalie and her Moonlight Even Planning team and we can not say enough wows! They went above and beyond their duties and were on top of everything before and during the wedding. They truly made our job way easier by coordinating from start to finish. They were incredible to work with and we can't thank her and all of her team enough for all of their hard work and professionalism. Their attention to detail and creativity is unbelievable. We can only hope that we can get to work together again in the near future. Thank you!!!!
I had the pleasure of working with Natalie and her team in February, 2011 at the beautiful BUNGALOW CLUB in Hollywood, California for a wedding reception. Natalie's team transformed a large banquet space which was undergoing renovations into a stunning and elegant atmosphere, managed a separate room for the dancing and other specialties and were very friendly and easy to work with from a vendor-to-vendor perspective. Despite many unexpected last-minute curveballs from both the venue and the wedding party, Moonlight Event Planning was fast on its feet and quickly adapted to every challenge. It was my absolute pleasure to work with them and I hope to do so again soon!
Welcome to Moonlight Event Planning! We are Natalie & Roland a husband and wife team which enables us to cater to both the Bride and the Groom’s needs and ideas.
Our clients appreciate this matchless service we provide, as it’s an excellent way to encourage the Bride and Groom and their wedding parties to become involved in the planning process. We will design, schedule, coordinate, and organize your event to remove the stress and increase your joy.
We are dedicated to bringing your vision to life while keeping you in budget. Our promise is that you show up in your tux and dress, we handle the rest.
We will strive to exceed your wedding day dreams and make it an unforgettable experience for both bride and groom. With Moonlight Event Planning, you will get a balanced planning perspective that will ensure that your wedding is a complete success!
Interested in learning more? Please call or email Natalie to arrange a free consultation.
If you don’t live in Southern California or it’s simply difficult to meet in person, we can even do an initial video consultation with Skype.
2. Did you start your business from scratch or did you buy a business already setup? Scratch, I have to tell you the industry has chased me down, because all of the pieces have fallen into place for me. It went from a thought, to a suggestion, to being in the right place at the right time. I have felt for the last 4 months that I am exactly where, and who, I need to be.
3. Is this your full-time job or part-time job? Full time
4. Do you employ other people to help you plan events? We are a small company. I have two assistants and myself.
5. How many event managers do you bring with you to a wedding? 1 or 2 depending on the event size
6. Do you personally attend every wedding? Yes
7. Do you charge for an initial meeting? No
8. Do you accept commissions, kickbacks or professional discounts from any vendors you refer? Moonlight Event Planning does not accept commissions from vendors. All discounts or savings will be passed on to you.
9. Do you sell wedding invitations? No
11. Are you present at all vendor meetings? Will attend vendor meetings if desired by client.
12. Do you come to the tasting? Will attend tasting if desired by client.
13. How many hours are included with your package? Depends on what package you choose
14. Do you make initial contact with all referred vendors and check price and availability or do you give us a list of vendors for us to call? I will make initial contact with all referred vendors.
15. How many hours are you on site the day of the wedding? An additional hourly rate will be applied after the 10 hours.
16. Do you help with setup and tear down? Yes
17. Will you help with the processional and recessional? Yes
18. Will you bring an emergency kit? Yes
19. What is your coordination fee? $50 an hour, if you’re not doing a package
20. Does the fee include the day of the wedding? Yes
21. Do you charge hourly, a flat rate or a percentage of my overall budget? I charge an hourly rate of $50, if you don’t choose a package.
22. How are the payments structured? When are they due? 50% of the package price with applicable tax is due at time of booking, along with this coordinator agreement. Your final payment is due two week prior to your event.
23. What is your refund policy in case of cancellation? Notice of cancellation must be made in writing to Moonlight Event Planning. No refund of deposit can be given unless Moonlight Event Planning needs to cancel for any reason on their end of this agreement. We will only cancel in the case of an extreme emergency such as an act of god, illness, family emergency, death or similar extreme circumstances in which case, a full refund of the deposit in its entirety will be issued immediately.24. Are you present at the rehearsal? Yes
25. Will you setup the personal items on each of the place settings? Yes
26. Will you help design the overall theme, decor and flow of the wedding ceremony & reception? Yes
27. Will you provide me with a detailed budget outline? Yes
28. Will you assist with lodging arrangements for our out of town guests? Yes, it’s included in the Enchanted Day, Moonlight, and Fly Me to the Moon packages.
24-Hour Wedding Countdown –
What to Eat and Drink before Saying "I Do"
Whether it's you, your best friend, or an adored daughter who's counting down to The Big Day, here are five easy steps to ensure looking and feeling your best during those final 24 hours -- from the first toast until the final flurry of rose petals.
1. Bloat-proof your belly. Don't spoil the perfect fit of your dress! Avoid anything salty -- from pickles and fast food to Chinese takeout -- for at least 24 hours before saying "I do." Limit carbonated beverages too, which can be salty and gassy. You don't want to bloated and burping!
2. Get lots of sleep. Forget all-night gabfests with your bridesmaids the night before. Instead, have a nice warm bath and, if possible, a gentle massage. Kind of hungry? Have some chamomile tea (mildly sedating) with a drizzle of honey (makes you less alert) and a banana (two sleep inducers and a muscle relaxant).
3. Create a caffeine-free zone. If you need wake-up coffee in the morning, fine. But then stop. Stock up on iced herbal teas, fruit juices, and bottled water. If you've got jitters, caffeine will make them worse, plus it's a diuretic so it'll make you pee a lot (no easy feat in a wedding dress) and could lead to dehydration -- a serious energy sapper.
4. Space out the alcohol. Weddings often mean a nonstop flow of celebratory champagne, wine, and cocktails. But you need to be dazzling, not dim (and definitely not dehydrated, sleepless, or hung over -- all risks of an open bar). So...The night before: Give yourself a two-drink limit. Or stick with wine spritzers (ask for more club soda than wine).
• The wedding breakfast: Skip the mimosas and sparkle up your OJ with seltzer.
• The reception toasts: Sip your champagne, don't empty the glass. Pace yourself through to the cake cutting and bouquet tossing.
5. Eat something! There may be tons of food, but it's easy for busy brides not to get a bite. To keep your energy up, hunger down, and tummy flat, go for the fish, chicken, and salads -- but have a plan B: Ask your maid of honor to stash an energy bar or some Brazil nuts in her purse. Just six nuts give you four grams of protein and some healthy fat, a combo that will keep you going far longer than you'd think. Not for your whole life, of course, but that's what the rest of the day is about!