NW Premier Mobile DJs
Joshua Fancher was an EXCELLENT DJ! He provided the music for both our ceremony and reception and couldn't have done a better job. He knew just what to play to get people moving and kept the party very organized and fluid. I couldn't have asked for a better DJ.
Thanks again, we won't ever forget our night!
Joshua was fantastic to work with. He took time out from his other job to meet with us on a Sunday morning, and then for our final meeting he drove 30 minutes to our house to meet instead of meeting us halfway somewhere. VERY professional and extremely nice. 100% class and no cheesyness whatsoever like you normally hear about with other DJs. Played everything we asked for and threw in some great suggestions during our planning meeting when we were stumped for ideas. Will recommend him to anyone we know looking for DJ services.
NW Premier Mobile DJs
We are experienced, professional DJs serving the Pacific NW. Every DJ we employ has more then 15 years of experience. Our DJs are very versatile, and tailor their performance to best fit your needs. We travel anywhere in Oregon or Washington, and there is “NO” fee for the greater Portland / Vancouver Metro area. Our music selection is huge, and we love to take requests for your guests. We have DJs that specialize in Weddings, Private Parties, Bar & Bat Mitzvahs, School Dances, Teen & Youth Dances, Theme Parties, and Reunions.
We have been performing for more then a decade in the Portland Metro area. We have local Portland Radio talent too. Ask us what stations….. Including the types of events we listed above, we have also done many types of special events, including performing at the current Oregon Governor’s Inaugural Party, Trailblazer Pep Rallies, and during the Oregon State Beavers Football Pre-game Show, and Pep-Rallies. There is nothing our DJs have not done. We have performed for crowds of thousands, and crowds of 20.
We would love to perform for your crowd……
We are a smaller company; with a handful of very experienced DJs. There is a lot of knowledge that comes with more then 15 years of experience. We are not the company for newbies to cut their teeth on. We will never send out an inexperienced DJ to your event. We are professionals, which have been doing this for many years. Anybody can push stop and start on a CD player. Truly experienced DJs know how to read a crowd, and keep the party moving.
Satisfaction is guaranteed. You and your guests will love how your event turned out.
We are different then the other DJ companies in that we establish a personal relationship with our clients in order to better serve them. 90% of our business comes from repeat clients, or customer referrals. We are happy to arrange face to face meetings with you and your DJ during the planning stages of your event. There is never a limit on consultations. Some companies charge you for extra consultations; over the phone of face to face. We do not! If you would like to come check us out before you book, just let us know and we will let you know when our next event is.
We want your event to be perfect, and we are more then happy to walk with you hand in hand through the planning stages. Let us know what you need. We are very hands on, and love helping our clients with their musical selections. Our musical library is massive, and if we don’t have it… we will find it for our client.
We are not like the other companies that book as many show as they can and you never know who your DJ is until the event. You know your DJ at the time of booking. You have their phone number and email address and can ask as many questions as you need to. Bigger is not better when it comes to providing DJ services.
Personalized service is what we offer.
And if you ever have a question ….
Please feel free to call …503-453-7751
What level of entertainment is out there?
From our experience as professional mobile disc jockeys for over 20 years, we’ve narrowed it down to 3 different types of services and what you need to look for based on what your needs are.
After the reception, 78% of Brides say they would have made the entertainment their highest priority. USA Today
When asked, 81% of guests say the thing they remember most about a wedding is the entertainment. USA Today
The Novice (the Budget DJ):
• Usually inexperienced, a family member or friend of a friend.
• They do this as a hobby and have no references to call upon.
• Will show up to your event dressed very casual, wearing a necktie if you’re lucky.
• Usually use their home stereo system that is probably less powerful than the one you have at home.
• They are not familiar with your type of event.
• They don’t have a wide variety of music.
• Has a small music library. (You may need to supply the music CD’s).
• He will not have a song list for you or your guests to look at.
• Probably won’t take requests.
• Sits in his chair most of the night.
• Probably doesn’t even own a microphone for Introductions & Announcements.
• But he is cheap!
Actual Worth: $250-$400 (Will probably charge about the same)
The Average (Weekend Warrior):
• Usually your first impression is high-pressure sales tactics.
• Want to “book you on the spot”.
• Doesn’t give you a chance to compare his level of service.
• Tells you how long his company has been around.
• Charges extra for common things like consultations, etc.
• Has an average music library, about 50 to 100 CD’s.
• They overbook at average prices and sell their shows to other less trained DJ’s.
• They often put cheesy company banners at your event.
• Good if you want your event to be average.
Actual Worth: $400 - $600 (Will probably charge around $500)
The Professional (Full Time):
• Well established with at least 10 years.
• Knowledgeable about every type of function. Weddings, corporate, parties,etc.
• DJs professionally for a living.
• Provides (2 to 3) hour client consultation. Attention to detail is crucial for them to survive.
• Uses only up-dated professional equipment that they personally own.
• Coordinates with caterer, photographer, and videographer to ensure a stress-free event.
• Has a song list so that you can pick your favorite songs or type of music to play.
• Has a wide range of music & a large music library (over 500 CD’s).
• Can take any request so your guests can hear all their favorites.
• HUGE list of references for you to view.
• Dresses formally for every occasion.
• Knows how to create music flow so that guests are never bored.
• Listens to their clients specific needs and stages the event accordingly.
• Offers their experience and knowledge for every stage of your event.
• Good if you want a stress-free event that your guests will rate A+.
Actual Worth: Priceless (Will charge at least $900)
Regardless of the DJ: ASK LOTS OF QUESTIONS!
A wedding reception is a one-time live performance that requires the skillful experience of a master of ceremonies to manage. Like the Academy Awards, your reception should be a mixture of artful timing, rehearsed audience involvement, and the live performance of the stars (that’s you!) for a complete success.
Who would you want to manage your special day?