I would not recommend this limo company to anyone! They suck. The owner was very rude. We called 2 days before our event that we had to cancel and he told us that I would lose all the money I paid. $1100.00. But in the contract it said that only the deposit was non-refundable, which was $500.00. But he said he was going to keep the whole $1100.00. He did not follow his own contract! In the end we had to stay with it because we did not want to lose the money. When we got in the bus the driver told us that we had to pay an extra $200.00 because we would go over are time. But the owner was the one who gave me the times of when we should be picked up and dropped off. So basically he was trying to just play us when he knew we had to stay at casino for at least 5 hours. So when we called owner to ask him about it he told us too bad that we had to pay or get off the bus. Very bad customer service. He did not even try to accommodate us. He should not own a business. He has no clue what he's doing. So if u decide to hire this company be careful. They say and do completely different things. Worst business owner ever! He swore at us on the phone like we were nothing.
Here is my feedback - with flexibility, I LAUGH!!!!!!!!
I wouldn't recommend this company to anyone. If there was a 0, I would give it to them.
We contracted them for my wedding day. After I wrote an email to Paul, he wrote me back and said that it was my wedding planners fault that his limo driver didn't understand what we were saying or didn't list. He didn't apologize for the event and defended his driver.
Here is a list of everything that went wrong:
1) the limo driver did not speak or understand English well (or he just didn't listen)
2) the limo driver's GPS must've been set incorrectly; it took us via back roads and long routes making us arrive late to various places (ex. It should've taken 5-10 minutes to get to the hair salon from our hotel-it took more than 1/2 hour)
3) at one point, the limo driver was told to pick up my father, then pick up the last 2 girls at the salon. He ended up sitting outside of the hotel for 45 minutes instead of following our directions and then told my wedding planner we said someone would go with him, which was never stated.
4) because the limo driver was late to pick up the aforementioned, the 2 girls at the salon had to "hitch" a ride with someone they didn't know and our photos at the hotel were delayed and my father had to get dressed in the limo instead of at the hotel where we were!
5) because of the aforementioned delay, NO photos were taken of the groom/groomsmen getting ready - something that can and won't ever be replicated another day in our lives
6) the limo driver never took out the stool until our last stop at the church when he saw that I was having a tough time getting out of the limo and my mother asked
7) because of the time delays, we were not able to take photos at our home which we had planned for over 2 years, which was one of the most important aspects of the day and again, something that we'll never be able to duplicate
We ended up with the 22 passenger Escalade. It is a really gorgeous vehicle and fit all of us wonderfully. The driver was also a really great guy!! Thanks so much!
When I booked my Cadillac Escalade Limo with Princess I was ecstatic. The owner with whom I dealt with was very accommodating. Finalizing everything up was very easy and peaceful. However upon the limo showing up to where I was getting ready for my wedding, the driver was foreign and had a hard time understanding what we were asking. I was under the assumption when I finalized everything at the office and paid in full that I would not have to deal with anything when the day arrived. I was fooled because while I was trying to get ready, the driver had me signing and placing credit card numbers on a clipboard in the event I went over my scheduled time. He also gave us a hard time because we asked him to pull over to a restaurant so we could use the bathroom and complained he had a deadline and we would have to be charged if it went over. So pretty much your paying for the beautiful vehicle, the $200.00 tip I gave the driver apparently meant nothing because my experience with this limo company got real disappointing.
We used Princess Limo to drive us, the wedding party, and the parents around the day of the wedding. We got the Escalade Tandem. It was big, beautiful, and very spacious inside. The driver was very nice and early to pick everyone up. We all had a ton of fun in the limo we didn't want to get out. There was champagne and a red carpet. Everything was perfect. The price was amazing too because we used Robert's Tuxedo which got us $200 off the limo.
We absolutely loved Princess Limo. The driver picked up the guys before the wedding and brought them to the ceremony site. He then was early to pick up me and my girls. The limo was fantastic, spacious and had champagne waiting for us. A red carpet was rolled out for me. I know it sounds cheesy but Princess Limo really made me feel like a princess!
We rented the Cadillac Escalade, Tandem. It was huge and very nice. It fit my monstrous wedding party well and the driver was early both to my husband’s family home and mine. The driver, Mike, was very nice, helpful and friendly. I would not hesitate to recommend them to everyone who needs a limo. For the size of the car we rented, the price was right, too!
We utilized Princess Limousine's services to bring my mother in law to and from the wedding. She's elderly and my father in law is not well so she was afraid to drive by herself. They picked her up promptly at the arranged time, the driver made sure he gave her his contact information in case she decided to leave early and he was there exactly when we asked him to be to bring her back home and was even nice enough to carry in meals and bags for her. We were very happy with the service we received and appreciative to Richie for going above and beyond for us!!