Punch The Clown
From the night we went to a band showcase, we knew that we had to have them at our wedding, and we are so happy that we decided to make live music a priority at our reception.They has an amazing group of people working for them. They are extremely responsive, helpful and willing to do whatever it is you'd like for your event. The band Onyx was absolutely incredible and totally made the night. They had everyone, and I mean everyone (even people we didn't think would get up from their seats) dancing, the entire night.They were absolutely wonderful, and our guests cannot stop raving about them. Everyone is still raving about how fun they were and how great the music was. I highly recommend them!
We had some extra money left over from our budget, and so we decided to get some live music!They were very professional and sounded great. We were very please overall with them. nice to work !
Punch the Clown was a great band choice. They were so easygoing throughout the planning process and completely professional. They managed to meet almost all of our special requests and put on a rocking show.
The band helped coach me prior to the wedding on the points I needed to make decisions on. The band played a wide range of music and the best part, most of the guests stayed and danced through to the very end.
2. We work with you to ensure we have your plans and schedules so we can MC
3. We would arrive at the venue in mid-afternoon to get set up
4. We bring all the audio equipment (including a wireless mic for toasts)
5. We have music playing prior to anyone arriving
6. We play DJ music during cocktails
7. We play DJ dinner music during dinner
8. We MC the wedding functions (if any) like dances, cake cutting, etc.
9. The band starts and plays 2, 3 or 4 sets across a max 4 hour window
10. We play ballads and slow dances during breaks to keep the dancers engaged
11. Our dress is usually Black...