Route 66 Photobooth
Photo Booth was a lot of fun. Picture provides a memory from the wedding.
We loved Route 66 Photobooth and were so glad to have then share in our special day. We be referring them to friends whom are getting married in the future. Definitely the best photobooth vendor in TULSA!!!
So, I cannot say enough great things about Stacie and John O'Meilia. They are definitely the people that you want to book through when choosing a Photobooth.
Unfortunately, due to the busy holiday party season, they didn't have any booths available the day of our wedding but Stacie went above and beyond to find a photobooth that was available for us. The custom design for our photobooth wrap and photo layouts were beautiful, matching our invitations and theme perfectly! Stacie asked that I email her a link to my Pinterest board or anything else that would give her a feel for what the wedding would be and I was completely blown away. There wasn't the hokey feeling generic wedding bell clipart with " [Insert Name] Wedding" with the date underneath. When I say custom, I mean CUSTOM.
More importantly though, Stacie's correspondence with me was so quick! It was great knowing that if I had a question, there would be a response in my inbox within a few hours, even if it was an email saying that she would "look into it" the acknowledgement was really refreshing.
The only thing that I would recommend is that you book for your event EARLY! John & Stacie are definitely the people that you want to work with.
Vendor response to review
You are the sweetest person in the world!!! We appreciate your kind words Sherry!! It was such a pleasure working with you too. Congratulations again on beginning a new life together with your new husband!!! : )
Great to work with. Everyone loved the photobooth. The photo album is priceless. Thanks so much!
Our guests had a great time at the Route 66 Photobooth. We enjoyed looking through the scrapbook after the wedding of all the photos. Route 66 was very quick with response to any questions I had; they were great to work with! I would use definitely use them again! Thank you so much!
Stacie's booth added so much to our daughter's wedding fun! People I never thought would ever do a booth had pics taken and some went back two and three times. The book will be such a wonderful memory and some of the poses and comments are laugh-out-loud funny. It was worth every penny...what a treasure!
We were SO incredibly pleased with Route 66! Stacie and John were so friendly and always willing to answer any questions we had! Stacie created the best images to go on the outside of the photo booth which were a great hit at the reception! The photo booth was one of the most popular things for the guests, both young and old! Their booth is definitely superior to any other booth I've been in at other weddings! my only regret is that I didn't get to spend as much time in it as I wanted to!! We can't wait to find a reason to recommend them to someone else and even use them again! Thank you so much!!!
It was awesome! I wish the props would have been a little more creative but the serivce, booth, and pics are amazing!! Thank you so much!!
They were amazing and helpful! The graphics for the booth and photos were just what we wanted and incredible! And then booth itself out does any other booth I have ever seen. The photos are high quality and the lighting is amazing making everyone look wonderful! I was thrilled with it and actually wish I could've stay in it longer and my guests were happy and excited about it! Thank you!!
Wish the photo-booth attendant would have told the guest what to do with the scrap book, most of the quest didn't realize they were suppose to make a page so now my scrap book only have like 15 pages in it when I had like 125 guests. Also the attendant left the photo-booth to make calls and I heard he was also out side smoking.
Over all I loved working with Route 66 and would chose them again! They did an amazing job with the graphics and pictures! Loved working with them!
Vendor response to review
Route 66 Photo Booth appreciates your reviewing our services. However, in your review you stated that the 'male' attendent did not advise your guests of the 'Memory Book' use and that he stepped outside to make calls and have a smoke. If this was a Tulsa area wedding, the only male attendant we have used in the past 45 days is myself, a co-owner. I have only attended 1 reception in that time frame so I feel that I have a grasp to which wedding is being referred. If I am correct in my memory, I recall that I added pages to the Memory Book and at the end of the two hour reception, it ended up being about 15 pages...Front and Back...which totals 30 pages. I also recall that there was a fairly large stack of individual prints that guests just left on the memory book table and did not scrapbook; I put those in the sleeeve in the back of the book. I understand the importance of the 'Memory Book' and ALWAYS encourage the guests to utilize their second print copy and scrapbook it. The Memory Book feature is what sets us apart from other photo booth companies. I cannot control whether the guests participate in this or not.
We thank you for your review and appreciate your using our services...
In addition, I don't smoke!
Route 66 Photobooth was absolutely amazing! They were so helpful with creating a special design for the photos and the photo album they create is wonderful! It's almost like another guest book. Everyone LOVED it and it was a great way for people to enjoy themselves during "down time" (aka while people were eating dinner and mingling and before the dance floor had opened). Also they were very professional and friendly. I felt like Stacie was a good friend by the time the wedding came. I would highly suggest this photobooth for anyone's wedding! Why spend money on a $1 or $2 per person wedding favor that people will probably not remember when you could instead give them their own fun pictures to remember the event by!
Route 66 was amazing from day one. Stacie was very friendly and professional. The quality of pictures were great and I couldn't ask for a better design on all the print outs! I had several people at my reception that were interested in having the photo booth at their next event. I will definitely use Route 66 again!!!
Route 66 did a fantastic job with the photo booth service at our wedding! It was fun for the guest and gave us an entertaining scrap book! I would highly recommend Route 66 for any event!
Tiffanie and Tyler
The photobooth was such a success! Route 66 was great to work with!
The photobooth was amazing! I absolutely loved the graphics that Stacie created for our prints and the booth it went so well together! Everyone is still talking about their photobooth pictures! I totally recommend this company for anyone planning an event!
Photo booth was a huge hit at the wedding! I loved the personalized graphics! Will use them again!
They were amazing!!! Loved them.
Route 66 photobooth was very quick to respond to emails, extremely flexible when we had a venue change, very professional when we met with them, and were so very nice each time we talked. The photobooth at our wedding was a BIG hit! It's been a week and I think the photobooth is one of the things everyone is still talking about & say was their favorite part of the wedding. I highly recommend route 66 photobooth for any fun event, pictures are the only thing you really get to take with you from your wedding day, prom, or any special event, and I'm very happy we have these great memories to look back at for years to come. Our guests also loved that they got to take a copy of their photos home to remember the fun night! Go with Route 66 Photobooth & you will not regret it!
Best money spent for the wedding was the Route 66 Photobooth. The booth was a big hit and Stacie was great!
They were amazing, and I would highly recommend this company! They created incredible graphics that matched my wedding invitations and incorporated my engagement pictures. They are truly talented professionals, and I my wedding guests loved their photobooth experience.
My guests had a great time and the design on my prints were amazing! Everything was hastle free and the people were easy to work with. I would definitely use them again for future events.
The photo booth was the highlight of the reception. Several of our guest had never seen nor heard of it before. They had a blast and lots of laughs.
Route 66 photo booth was a big success at our wedding. Stacie and John were great to work with and very accommodating to ouscrapbook the scrapbook was a big hit and I'm glad I have a copy of all the pictures to remember our night.
If you book Route 66 Photobooth, it is one thing you definitely won't have to worry about. I've used them twice and they are fabulous to work with. In fact, getting ready to use them again this month for a non-wedding event. The photobooth is so much fun and the guests have a good time with it, too. I would highly recommend them to anyone.
This was definitely one of the highlights of our wedding. The guests LOVED it! Not to mention, we enjoyed looking through our scrapbook of pictures and messages from our friends and family. Even with our tight date, they still were able to accomodate our needs and be very helpful. They were very kind and the picture quality was amazing!! Would recommend this company to anyone over the other photobooths.
Vendor response to review
Thank you Jenn, we appreciate your kind words about our service! I feel really bad that I'm just now seeing this.. guess I should get on here a little more often! However, we thank you again from the bottom of our hearts and it was such a pleasure to be a part of your fabulous wedding day memories!
Route 66 PHOTOBOOTH
The photos came out better than we had hoped. They are great to work with and do an outstanding job. I would recommend them for any event.
Great addition to our reception. Guests loved the photo booth. :) Stacy and John were fantastic! Thanks, guys!
OMG Stacie and John are awesome to work with...she is down to earth and just funny as heck...she is creative and anything you wanted done to your specific booth decals and booth she could probably come up with....she was quick to respond to any email and any calls I had for her, she had suggestions and tips and she was positive...she interacted so much with the guests and the memory book is adorable!!! I am so happy we chose this for our reception!!! :) Thanks guys!!
You will thoroughly enjoy your experience in their photobooth and they have the best props!!!!
Route 66's photobooths are so fun!! They are professional and super fun to work with! A photobooth makes a reception extra exciting, and we love it when our brides hire Route 66! Love them!!
We absolutely love working with Route 66 Photobooth! They are professional and the service you receive is top notch! Let's face it, who doesn't love a good photoboooth and we recommend Rt. 66 hands down!
In the sea of photobooths, Route 66 continues to stand out as the first choice for consistent quality. Plus, John and Stacie are awesome as people, so you get great service from genuinely nice people. That's huge in the wedding business!
Great to work with.
Stacie and John with Route 66 photobooth are not just your everyday precious couple...they are also always very professional, always smiling, always fun to work with. They are the buttercream icing to every event! Thank you for being Amazing!!! We appreciate you! -RK
There are a ton of photobooths in town, but Route 66 offers a professional, friendly, timely and owner-operated service. I cannot tell you how invaluable this is. I would recommend John to anyone. Most photo booths pack up the minute the event is over and head out, leaving a mess of props and paper for us to clean up. I personally witness John clean up all the loose feathers and photo strips after a number of events. It was a small service, but really demonstrated his professional and courteous manner. Thank you Route 66 for being an exceptional vendor!
"These guys are awesome!" This isn't something I said, (though I certainly agree), this is something I heard guests say at a wedding we both worked together. What I say is that Route 66 Photobooth is phenomenal! They are great to work with, incredibly nice and they take amazing care of their clients and guests. And this is the real deal when it comes to photobooths. I recommend them highly and look forward to seeing them at every wedding!
Route 66 is amazing! We love working with John & Stacy!
Absolutely first class in all ways! Route 66 Photobooth is great fun and entertainment for any event you may have....you will not be disappointed! Check them out! Stacy and John are awesome to work with!
Absolutely love working with Route 66 Photobooth! Their staff are great, and always happy to help, picture quality is wonderful, we highly recommend them!
Route 66 is so fun to work with! John and Stacy are such a sweet couple and will make you feel so comfortable! Route 66 Photobooth is a must have at your wedding or event!
Route 66 Photobooth is an absolute joy to work with. So much fun for you and your guests, and what a wonderful favor for your guests to keep remember your special day!
What fun!! A must have at every wedding! The props, the personalization, makes for a memorable occasion! Great people!
Fun photobooth. We had one in our store and not only the brides loved it but the employees had a good time with it also! They are wonderful.
Route 66 owners have to be the best people!! Their booths are popular and very fun!! Give them a call!!
Route 66 Photobooth is an all around great experience. They are fun, friendly and professional. Their booth is top of the line and gorgeous and the props are great. There is really no question that if you want a photobooth, you want Route 66 Photobooth at your wedding!
The BEST photobooth anywhere! You will LOVE this company they are easy to work with and will add that special funky, cool, touch to your reception! Call Route 66 - they ROCK!
Route 66 PHOTOBOOTH is Oklahoma's only First Class Photobooth rental company. With offices in both Tulsa and
the Oklahoma City area we are available statewide! We deliver full size authentic, TRUE photo booths which will provide unbeatable entertainment and have your guests raving about your wedding/event for months!
As the popularity
of photo booths increase for use at special events, many companies are trying to enter the market using cheap equipment and lightweight materials ultimately creating a faux booth. With this said, it is important to realize and educate
yourselves about the many styles of booths currently available. With Route 66’s photo booths, you’ll get a full size, custom designed attractive booth. Route 66's photobooths
include the latest high tech camera, computer and printer. As the leader in the Oklahoma photo booth industry, we once again lead the pack as we are the first to install LCD monitors on the front of our booths in order to provide the event with
individualized, customized graphics highlighting the bride/groom and their wedding day! In addition, our booths sport a high speed flash resulting in professional quality prints. The uniqueness of our booths separates us from any competition:
a classic approach producing the nostalgia of a real photo booth experience.
That “true booth experience” is why we have chosen the booths we have. At Route 66 PHOTOBOOTH, we
provide a customizable booth experience with unmatched service, quality and value. Our vintage appeal and modern twist using digital photography equipment ensure that you and your guests have the time of your life and leave with a quality photo and an
We cater to all size receptions and have different sizes/styles of photobooths. We will travel to all parts of Oklahoma in order to produce, for you, a 1st Class event. With our customized all-inclusive
packages, we can meet the needs of any event. In addition to the weddding reception, we also cater to the following events:
bar and bat
Your wedding is going to be first class, why wouldn't your photo booth be
Also, check out and become a fan of ours on Facebook. Click the "F" on our homepage. www.facebook.com/route66photobooth
If you have immediate questions and can't wait to send in your inquiry, we can be called @ 918-694-7113. Our Oklahoma City number is 405-830-7029
Our TOP TEN Photo Booth Questions!!! A Photo booth is "THE" hottest party favor going right now. They are a must have for your wedding event & Route 66 Photo Booth is the only company in Oklahoma with a true photo booth. There are all kinds of faux booths on the market today. Some are not booths at all so when shopping for a photo booth, make sure you are comparing apples to apples and always ask questions such as:
1) is this a real photo booth? Does it have a floor,top and walls? Is the booth sturdy enough to withstand a host of guests being inside of it? Is it sturdy enough not to fall over? What type of equipment is used in the booth? Because our booths are 'real' photobooths, they have a floor, a reflective top and backs/sides and curtains. With tops, bottoms and sides, our booths are designed to withstand what your party guests can dish out. Our booths contain a Canon high speed digital camera, an HP/Gateway or similar high speed laptop,a top of the line Sony printer & a proprietary flash system. No other photo booth company in Oklahoma offers this quality of equipment. In addition, if it doesn't have a flash, your pictures will not be worth a darn! 2) if it is called a photo booth, why does it utilize 'dancing heads' or video in the booth? You are so right to consider this question: booths that try to do too many things usually fail at all of them! Our booths do one thing and one thing only: take awesome waist to head shots in graphic color or black/white!
3) does the wedding package "include" extras such as a memory book, props, password protected online hosting, personalized graphic design of your wedding theme and colors, customized booth graphics or are these items an extra fee or does the other company even offer this? Our wedding packages start with the basics such as delivery/set up, a full-time professional attendant, a props package, customized print graphics, on-line password protected hosting. In addition, our package includes the memory book, booth graphic and personalized welcome screen graphics! 4) how does the company handle sales tax? Are the sales taxes built in or are they extra? (Any photo booth company operating in Oklahoma is required to have a sales tax permit and to pay sales tax to the state, county and city) ... the sales tax is built into our price. I would definately ask!
5) does the photo booth company have liability insurance? (see section 1 regarding how sturdy the booth is). We have insurance for your protection!
6) one thing that I feel is very important when leasing a photo booth is to make sure, above all else, what you are getting. Stay away from photo booth companies that don't have clear and distinct pictures of their booths on their website or don't allow you to see their booth prior to your booking it. Why? because you never know what you might get! I promise you, you don't want a file cabinet or homemade box with a shower curtain wrapped around it to show up on your special day! Since this is your day, I wouldn't want a booth with a ton of stickers/ads all over it...it's not about them, it's about you on this special day! Nor do you want a photographer standing behind a curtain taking your pictures or hanging a backdrop and calling it a photo booth! These companies that call themselves a photo booth business that only offer a cabinet and a backdrop are not photo booth companies. Heck, a lot of them don't even have a backdrop and expect you to stand against a wall or sit on a bench out in front of the other guests. That is no way to have fun....Always look for a genuine, true photo booth!
7) ask yourself this question, "What am I getting for my money?" Route 66 Photo Booth has the most comprehensive packages available: we include everything in your price!along with the most attractive booth! When you are shopping based on price alone, we still stand above the rest! When you buy the cheapest, you get the cheapest! Photo booth companies that are using on-line coupon sales are having to do so because they don't have a product that matches ours and are dying for business. Just remember, you will get what you pay for when booking a photo booth!
8) How much is the photo booth I am considering involved in Tulsa, Oklahoma City and Oklahoma? Route 66 is a member of the Tulsa Chamber of Commerce, The Jenks Chamber of Commerce, The Tulsa Bridal Association,as well as donors to Make-A-Wish Foundation, Crosstown Learning Center, TYPROS of Tulsa, Bartlesville Young Professionals,Tulsa Public Schools, Jenks Public Schools, Komen for the Cure, Relay for Life, St Jude's Childrens Walk, Coaches vs. Cancer & a host of other charitable causes in the local area!
9) last but not least, ask yourself this question. "Which photo booth company is going to provide my guests with the most fun, excellent service and a 1st Class photo booth experience?"
Route 66 Photo Booth will!
Remember, this is your special day and having even one thing go wrong could ruin it. Don't take that chance! Make sure you book a "1st Class Photo Booth" for your wedding reception!