Studio B Floral Designs
tami is amazing - her eye for creatvitiy was exactly what i was looking for. she took my personality and my thoughts and created some of the most beautiful arrangements for our wedding.
some brides have specific ideas and some don't - i did not and she really used her knowledge and skills to recommend what turned out to be perfect flowers for us! we received nothing but compliments on how great the flowers were.
i have recommended studio b to many friends and family and they have all had the same positive results!
Tami is incredibly talented at her gift of creating stunning floral arrangements, and I guarantee you will love working her. She is bright, friendly, and will work with you and your budget to create an exquisite floral package for your special day.
Studio B Floral's designs are breathtaking. Bridal Bouquets, Centerpieces, Boutonnieres, and more all have unparalleled quality. If you want high quality floral book Studio B for your wedding.
Flowers are a vital part of your wedding day. They will set the style of your wedding, while bringing beauty and elegance to your event. It is essential that you choose a florist that you feel comfortable working with to create the wedding you imagine. Studio B Floral Designs will take the time to listen to your vision. All work is custom designed for you, combining your tastes and preferences with our creativity.
Your bridal bouquet is one of the most important bunch of flowers that you will ever hold. It is an indication of the style and formality of your wedding, as well as your personality. Using fresh innovative ideas, Studio B Floral Designs create memorable bouquets to suit all budgets.
All florists do not process flowers the same way. At Studio B Floral Designs, we take every precaution while processing your flowers to ensure that they are fresh and will last as long as possible after your event. You have enough on your mind leading up to your wedding day. By choosing Studio B Floral Designs to be your wedding day florist, you can feel confident that our designs will bring you and your guests enjoyment long after your event.
Your wedding day deserves the personal attention, creativity and quality that Studio B Floral Designs offer.
A: No, At Studio B Floral Designs, I’d be happy to meet with you to discuss your wedding vision for FREE. I will guide you through the process of selecting the perfect florals for your wedding. Personal service and attention to detail is my specialty. I will use my creativity to reflect your style in your wedding florals.
Q: When should I set up a wedding consultation?
A: It is important to choose your florist as soon as you can to ensure that your date is available. However, you do need to have a few details of the wedding figured out to have a productive meeting. It is advisable to have purchased your dress, reserved your ceremony and reception sites and know what color scheme you want to work with before we meet for your initial consultation.
Q: What do I need to bring to my wedding consultation?
A: The more wedding decisions that you have made prior to our consultation, the more productive our meeting will be. You may e-mail me the date of your wedding, your contact information and details of the wedding if you would like to save time during your consultation.
Some things to think about and bring with you might be:
* A picture of your dress
* A picture or color swatch from your bridesmaids dresses
* Any pictures of flowers, bouquets or arrangements that contain elements that you like, be it the size, shape, color, or a specific flower
* Think about who you want to wear corsages and boutonnieres. Anyone who is a part of the wedding traditionally wears a flower as a thank you for their participation in the wedding or their support in your life (parents, godparents, grandparents, siblings, ushers, readers, musicians, personal attendants, greeters, hostesses, ministers etc.)
* Consider your budget
* Ceremony Place, Date, and Time
* A contact name and phone number for wedding planning at your ceremony site
* Reception Location, and Time
* A contact name and phone number for wedding planning at your reception site
Q: How do I know how much to budget for flowers?
A: Every couple has their own unique tastes and requirements, so the price of your wedding flowers will be custom to you. After your initial consultation, you will receive a price estimate within 48 hours, based on what is discussed at that time. A basic approximation is that your wedding flowers and decorations will be about 10%-20% of your overall budget. For a general guideline of Studio B Floral Design prices, go to pricing.
Q: How do you describe your style?
A: I hesitate to categorize myself within a specific style. I really enjoy the process of working with couples to create the style that is perfect for their event.
Q: Do you deliver the wedding flowers?
A: Yes, I can personally deliver your flowers. I am available to do as much or as little as I am needed the day of your wedding.
Q: Are you available to pin on corsages?
A: Yes, because I work out of my studio and not a retail flower shop, I am available as much or as little as I am needed on the day of your wedding. I only book one event per day to ensure that I am available to make certain that everything is perfect for your wedding day.
Q: When should I put a deposit down?
A: You should book your wedding as soon as possible. This will ensure that your prices will not change, and you will not lose your date to someone else. You may still make changes to your order after you have made a deposit. Studio B Floral Designs requires a non-refundable 25% deposit to reserve your wedding date.
Q: Can you work in silk flowers?
A: Yes, I can work in permanent flowers also. Just about any design that you see on my website or fresh flower picture that you bring to me can be converted to a permanent botanical design also. Prices will vary from fresh floral prices and will be based on flowers and techniques used.
Q: Can I get directions to your shop?
A: Remember, I work out of a studio instead of a retail flower shop. Consultations are by appointment only. I can meet at my office at Make it Grand! in St Paul. Please, contact me at 612-788-7575 or e-mail me at Tami@StudioBFloral.com to discuss setting up an appointment.
All Florists do not process flowers the same way. At Studio B Floral Designs, we take every precaution required by the Society of American Florists' Chain of Life program while processing your flowers to ensure that they are fresh and will last as long as possible after your event. You can feel confident that Studio B Floral arrangements will bring you and your guests enjoyment long after your event.
Tips for Longer Flower Fun
* Allow newly bought flowers, still in their wrapping, to drink clean fresh water for awhile.
* Make sure the flowers are put into a clean vase.
* You will enjoy your flowers longer if you feed them cut-flower food. Make sure you accurately measure the amount.
* Before arranging the flowers in a vase, first cut off one inch from each stem while holding it under water.
* Stems should never be broken off or flattened - not even "woody stems". Scraping off the bark is also a fallacy.
* Leaves should never be covered by water. They will only make it dirty and this will shorten the lives of the flowers.
* Top off the vase regularly with clean fresh water.
* During nighttime, flowers will benefit from a lower thermostat setting.
* Flowers cannot stand direct sunlight and drafts.
* Daffodils can be deadly to other flowers because they secrete a sap into the water. After trimming them, leave them on their own for 20 minutes. Do not cut them again when combining with other flowers.