The Boardwalk Beach Resort
Our ceremony was on the beach behind the Boardwalk and our reception was in the Sunset Pavillion. I guess you could say for the most past it was a destination wedding, so most of our guests stayed at the Boardwalk Condo or Hotel. The ceremony was beautiful, the pavillion ended up looking amazing, and everyone had a great time overall. However, I would NEVER recommend staying at the hotel. It was just one problem after another and really needs to be completely redone. The condo was awesome though. Everyone is still talking about how it was the best wedding they have ever been to. The food was great...and we added raw oysters with an oyster shucker, which ended up being a huge hit. Larissa was very helpful throughout our wedding planning process and really tried to ensure the concept for our wedding became a reality.
Loved our wedding at Boardwalk Beach Resort. Overall, everything went smoothly for our destination wedding. However, some of our guests were really displeased at the condition of the hotel rooms and it appeared as though there was construction being done during our stay. Those who spoke up received new rooms. The condo is beautiful! The food, venue, and service really can't be beat, especially for the price.
I can't say enough good things about Larissa and the entire staff of The Boardwalk Beach Resort. Our wedding was just this past New Years and every single thing about it was amazing! The staff was so much fun to work with during the planning phase and the day of the wedding they handled every little detail flawlessly so I could just enjoy the day. Unbelievable staff! The staff was amazing they made sure everything was going good and made sure every one of our guests were ok as well as always making sure everyone had drink in their hand. Our guests are still raving about the food saying it was the best wedding food they have ever had! The grounds were amazingly beautiful and the weather was perfect. I would not change a single thing!!!
We could not imagine a better place for our wedding! Highly recommend!
Your wedding. One of the most memorable occasions in your life.
Celebrate with us at The Boardwalk Beach Resort, Panama City Beach’s most impressive wedding and event venue. Our gulf front hotel and conference center features a unique variety of elegant, beautifully designed banquet and reception space that can accommodate up to 1,000 wedding guests. Overlooking the Gulf of Mexico’s emerald waters and white sandy beaches boasting picturesque views, our venues are transformed into the most romantic setting for your ceremony and reception. From intimate nuptials to gala celebrations –bridal showers to wedding rehearsal dinners to ceremonies and receptions, we ensure a combination of elegance and serenity.
Want to discuss your plans with a professional beach wedding planner? Just give us a call at 850.230.4630 or click here to complete our request form if you’d rather us email you! Ask us about our many indoor and outdoor wedding venues:
- Boardwalk Beach Resort Convention Center: Panama City Beaches only Convention Center on the Beach. Featuring over 26,000 square feet, huge ballroom, and breakout flexible meeting space.
- Condominium Boardroom: Located on the lobby level with 276 square feet of space. This is ideal for meetings up to 20 people.
- Condominium Meeting Room: Located on the lobby level with 2004 square feet of space. Hold your next classroom seminar for up to 50 persons.
- Sunset Pavilion: 9000 square feet of open air on the beach side. This pavilion is covered and can host 125 to 500 guests. Dance to the Music, listen to a band and watch the sunset all at the same time.
- Gazebo: 720 square feet of covered beach front space. Our gazebo can accommodate up to 125 people. It is centrally located and is perfect for hosting intimate gatherings, ceremonies, receptions or luncheons.
- Overlook Decks: 660 and 836 square feet of viewing pleasure. Host a cash bar, DJ or dinner beachside for up to 60 people.
- Under the Boardwalk Bar and Grill:Located at the Condominium Poolside and on the Gulf-Front, this casual Tiki Bar atmosphere is perfect for a meet and greet, especially during Happy hour!
- Beach: Boardwalk Beach Resort boasts the largest private beach in Panama City Beach. We have over 120,000 Square feet of beach to play on, or you can choose from our four different beach spots to say I do!