The Relish Group
The Relish Group/Relish Event was phenomenal in helping with every detail of our wedding. Everything from the first phone call to the follow-up after we returned from our honeymoon was great - the customer service we received every time we called was comforting, especially as stressful as planning can get!
Kevin, the Chef, was most helpful in helping us balance our food budget with our tastes. From menu drafts to the tasting, he helped us along the way to understand how everything would be prepared and what he recommended to be the best pairings for the dinner.
We highly recommend The Relish Group/Relish Event for your next event. They pride themselves on just taking on one special event at a time so that everything is done beyond expectation and boy was that evident with our event! We will be working with them for any and all of our future events - it was the best experience we have ever had with any kind of event specialist.
Thank you Relish Event!!!!
We bring quite a lot to the table… Our management team is dedicated to excellence and our service staff is selected with the utmost of care. Our chefs have manned the stoves of four-star restaurants. We have a full-time designer and in-house floral studio, as well as an extensive collection of china, silverware and the latest advanced cooking equipment. We also have lighting experts on staff, ready to transform your venue from acceptable to magnificent. From selecting a venue to choosing china, we make sure everything comes together the way it should - flawlessly, on time and within budget. In other words, we take care of all the worries. So you don’t have to.
Relish. wants to take the mystery out of the catering proposal process. To do that, we have put together an outline of the standard processes involved in planning an event. Our goal is to provide you with a customized menu, five-star service staff and event planning details that meet the vision and budget for your event. Our local and nationally recognized chef, management and event design team take pride in offering you the finest food and service in the nation. You are going to love your Relish.Experience!
1. PASSION: OUR FIRST NATURAL INGREDIENT. Here we listen. We need to find your vision for your event including the dates, times, guest count, style and budget. While the details are important, it is most important to find what you want to accomplish from this event. We understand that we are an important part in helping you build relationships with your family, friends, colleagues, clients or employees and we take this responsibility seriously to provide you with an event you can enjoy.
2. CUSTOM PROPOSAL. Within a few days of our initial conversation, our event design team will send you a full catering and event planning resume including two to three, custom designed menus with costs, alternative menu options, five-star trained service staff, industry standard service charge and company marketing information. If applicable, we will also send pricing for event rentals, tenting, liquor/beverage, entertainment, décor or transportation. Relish.Event will send you full pricing up front. If comparing bids with other catering companies, be sure you are comparing “apples to apples” including proper event times, staff levels, quality products and rental needs for a successful event. We will always be happy to review our proposal with you and/or revise any part of the proposal to better fit your vision/budget for your event.
3. PROPOSAL REVIEW. Within a few days of sending you a custom proposal, your designated Event Designer will contact you to see if our proposal met your vision and/or budget and revise where necessary to be sure it meets your every need.
4. CATERING AGREEMENT. If everything is to your liking, our event design team will send you our standard catering agreement. To secure your date we will need a non-refundable deposit equivalent to 10% of your estimated charges. Relish.Event upholds our industry leading standards by taking only a select number of events per month.
5. EVENT SITE WALKTHROUGH & TASTINGS. After Relish.Event has secured your date and venue our event design team can schedule further meetings and event site tours. This can include menu tastings, final menu selections, linen, china, flatware and glassware selections, room set-ups, etc. We will make our team available to you at any time to be sure that you feel completely comfortable with all details of your event.
6. FINAL CATERING AGREEMENT. A final catering agreement will be sent to you after all changes to your menu or event design services have been made and you are satisfied with the details of your event. At this time, at least 50% of your agreement is due.
7. FINAL GUEST COUNTS. Your final guest counts are due to your Event Designer five (5) business days prior to your event. We will not be able to drop your guest count after this date as we will order your food and other needs at this time. We will make every attempt to accommodate increases in count after this date.
8. FINAL PAYMENT. Payment in full for your event is also due five (5) days prior to your event. If you would like, we can arrange to have you fill out a Credit Card Authorization form in lieu of cash or check. Your credit card will be billed the day after your event.
9. FINAL INVOICE. You will receive a final invoice approximately two weeks after your event. This will be a zero invoice unless you incurred further charges due to your event running longer than expected or other needs arose during your event.
10. LAST BUT NOT LEAST. Relish.Event guarantees that we will do whatever it takes to make you and your guests satisfied with all aspects of your event. Our motto “We’re only as good as our last meal served” is written on the walls of all of our kitchens and we take that responsibility seriously.
Thank you for your business -
We look forward to serving you.