Monique was AMAZING!
I called her about a month before the wedding and I had nothing but the location for my wedding and reception booked. I did not have that much money left so she said that she would have her sister in law make the food and she would do the flowers and decorations.
Monique did a great job. When I saw the church it looked like I spent a lot of money on decorations and flowers, but it was less then $1000 for the church flowers, decorations as well as the recption decorations.
If she could do this for me I wonder what she could do with someone that has more cash to spend. The food was great! we hade a candy and food buffet. Monique gifted me a small wedding party where we made the favors, everyone loved it, the DJ was a friend of mine and my whole wedding cost was about $3000. IF YOU ARE SMART YOU WOULD HIRE Monique! her cell number is 323-535-3991 Book your wedding date with her!!!!!!
She provides outstanding service. I was not able to call her all the time so we communicated online and any time I emailed her with my ideas she was on it. EVERY DETAIL I WANTED SHE PROVIDED. She made my day special
A year into planning my wedding we hired Monique and she took care of everthing I refered my sister to her as well and she planed her wedding and mine a week apart and both of our weddings were a hit with all our friends they were both different and we had fun
http://www.theweddingplanner1.webs.com/ (310) 766-3743
2. Will the consultant devise a master plan mapping out all the little details, from announcement to zebra-striped decor?
Yes, I will keep you informed of every aspect, its your wedding.
3. Can the consultant name the best and most original locations in your area (that would be suitable to your wedding size, style, and budget)?
yes, this is your dream and well make sure you get what you want in your price range.
4. Is the consultant familiar with the best florists, photographers, caterers, bands, and DJs in your price range? Can he/she explain their strongpoints to you briefly? (Ask yourself: Does the consultant seem both knowledgeable and passionate?)
I work with a range of people and you can interview as many or as few as you like
5. Can the consultant score you some discounts with any vendors? (Consultants bring volume to favored vendors; often they'll reciprocate by slashing prices or throwing in extras.)
I am passionate about giving you the best deals
6. Will the consultant read over the vendor contracts for you? What are some common traps to look out for?
Yes I will
7. Can the consultant create a timeline that tells everyone involved in the planning process -- vendors, members of the wedding party, bride/groom, and families -- what to do and when to do it? How will she/he make sure that everyone sticks to the schedule?
8. Will the consultant handle the invitations, from wording and ordering to the addressing and mailing?
9. Can the consultant counsel you on etiquette matters and alert you to hot trends on the wedding horizon?
I can and will if you need me too
10. Will the consultant coordinate delivery, arrival, and setup times with photographer, florist, musicians, caterer/banquet manager, et al?
YES Thats my job!
11. For the day of the wedding, will the consultant be willing to oversee the entire event by supervising vendors, troubleshooting emergencies, and soothing nerves? Can she/he share any anecdotes that required performing above and beyond the call of duty?
YES Another part of my Job
12. Will the consultant be willing to step in as your advocate, conveying your visions and desires to vendors when you don't feel up to the task?
YES Again part of my job
13. Will the consultant help plan and book your honeymoon?
We can add that to our package
14. What will you cost
It depends on what package you want
This is you day and you should have everything perfect and with my services you can set back and enjoy and I will take care of the rest