Tommy photographed our wedding in May and we would highly recommend him! The following points highlight our experience working with Tommy:
1. Tommy has a great eye with more of a photo-journalistic style that enabled him to capture some wonderful candid moments as well as the more traditional posed shots.
2. He worked tirelessly to capture our ceremony and reception. It was funny to see the contrast of family members doing the usual "1..2..3...smile, click" when taking a photo while in what seemed a fraction of a second, Tommy would have snapped off 3 shots.
3. He was very easy to work with and listened to our suggestions while at the same time guiding us with his experience. Guests also commented on how pleasant Tommy was.
4. Much of the time, Tommy was transparent. We went about enjoying our wedding day while Tommy hovered somewhere in the background taking great photos :-).
5. Tommy's prices seemed very reasonable for the amount of work he did.
6. Tommy did a great job organizing the photos in a way that told the story of our wedding day.
7. Bottom line, we ended up with more really good photos (ones that captured the spirit of the moment as well as the natural character of the people in the photo) than we expected.
Tommy photo did our black tie new year's eve wedding at the Westin St. Francis. Tommy was absolutely wonderful to work with, honest, professional, and non-stop took pictures...didn't want to miss one moment. He was constantly on the lookout for interesting beautiful shots both candid and posed. His rates were very reasonable and he was able to set up and shoot very quickly in mulitple locations...even running around Union square on New Years eve in traffic with tons of people. We haven't gotten the final proofs yet (only been a week) but I the preliminary shots are amazing! I couldnt wait to share my review! Many guests commented on how polite and fun he was, and loved the pictures we've seen so far! Skip the overpriced, boutique style san francisco snobby photographers...Tommy gave us great service and quality and way more affordable and easier to work with! I truly felt Tommy worked to give us the best possible pricing and stayed within our budget without making us feel as though we were skimping on anything. We had 130 guests, and shot in 3 different locations with mulitple locations within the hotel. Our wedding was vintage glamor style and he definintely captured this, but we also got some modern edgy shots for fun which also turned out great! Thanks Tommy!
Tommy is the BEST! He captured the most beautiful pictures of our wedding with his artistic eye and attention to detail. He is very pleasant to work with and patient. This is one of the most important days of your life; quality is everything and Tommy delivers!
Photographer was very patient and accommodating to meet our needs.