This article doesn't have a front page photo. Add one »
This article doesn't have a main article photo. Add one »
This draft article isn't published yet. Publish it »
CameraRenter Photo Package Sweepstakes Official Rules
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS OFFERED ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES (EXCLUDING PUERTO RICO AND OTHER TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS OF THE UNITED STATES) WHO ARE LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES (EXCLUDING PUERTO RICO AND OTHER TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS OF THE UNITED STATES) AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
CameraRenter Photo Package Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID IN PUERTO RICO AND WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Sweepstakes Period: CameraRenter Wedding Photography Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") begins 12:00:01 p.m. Pacific Standard Time (PST) January 25, 2010 ("Start Date") and ends 12:00:00 p.m. PST on February 1, 2010 ("End Date") (the "Sweepstakes Period").
2. Eligibility: Sweepstakes is offered only in the United States to legal residents of the 50 United States (and the District of Columbia) excluding Puerto Rico and other territories and possessions of the United States, who are at least 18 years old at time of entry and who possess the right and documentation required for domestic travel. Employees, officers, directors and agents of eHarmony, Inc. and CameraRenter (collectively, the "Sponsor") and its respective parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies, advertising and promotional agencies, web masters and web suppliers and the immediate family (spouse, mother, father, sister, brother, ward, daughter or son) or members of the households of each (whether or not related) are not eligible.
3. Entry: Beginning on the Start Date, visit http://www.projectwedding.com and make a post on the article thread about which Camera Renter wedding tip is the most valuable to you. Limit one ("1") entry per person. Sponsor is not responsible for malfunctions of electronic equipment, computer hardware or software, or any other technical problems related to website entries. Entries become property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Any attempt at entry except as above stated is void. Sponsor's computer will be the official clock of the Sweepstakes.
4. Winner Selection: One ("1") potential grand prize winner will be selected on or about February 1, 2010 by random drawing from among all eligible entries received. 5 runner-ups will receive $200 off the service and 10 runner-ups will receive $100 off the service if they choose to do so. Odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The drawing will be conducted by the Sponsor, the judge of the Sweepstakes, whose decisions on all matters related to these official rules shall be final and binding.
5. Prize: Winner will receive one photography package from CameraRenter. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): $495 (USD), plus shipping and handling. Prizes are not transferable. No cash redemptions or prize substitutions are allowed, except at the Sponsor's sole discretion. If the prize or any part thereof is unavailable for any reason, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value.
Sponsor reserves the right, at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual they find to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or the Sponsor's web site(s) or any web site related to the Sweepstakes; to be acting in violation of the official rules; or to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or the like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods. In the event of a dispute as to entries submitted by multiple users having the same email account, the authorized subscriber of the email account used to enter the Sweepstakes at the actual time of registration will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these rules. Authorized account subscriber is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization, which is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Potential winner may be required to provide the Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the potentially winning entry. Sponsor may prosecute any fraudulent activities to the full extent of the law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
7. Limitations of Liability: The Releasees are not responsible for any lost, late, illegible, misdirected, mutilated, incomplete, incorrect or inaccurate entries or entry information, whether caused by web site users or by any of the equipment, computer hardware or software or any other technical operation or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes, and the Releasees assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or delay in operation or transmission at the Sponsor's web site(s) or any web site related to the Sweepstakes, or for communications line failure, or for theft or destruction, tampering, or unauthorized access to entries and/or entry information. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, worms, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, tampering, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to void suspect entries and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and select the winner from among all eligible entries received prior to such cancellation, termination or suspension. IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASEES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE INTERNET SITES eHarmony.com, Projectwedding.com, and camerarenter.com OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SAID SITES.
8. Disputes/Choice of Law: Except where prohibited, entrants agree that (i): any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, or the determination of the winner shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorney's fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these official rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Releasees in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, U.S.A., without regard for conflicts of law doctrine, and all proceedings shall take place in that State.
9. Winner's Name: For names of the winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the CameraRenter Wedding Photography Sweepstakes: Winner's Name Request, P.O. Box 60157, Pasadena, CA 91116. Winner lists will only be available until ninety (90) days after the End Date.
10. Removal From Future Sweepstakes Mailings: To have your name and email address removed from Sponsor's future sweepstakes mailings, please click the applicable unsubscribe link. As part of the entry process, you may opt in to receive messages from sponsoring parties other than Sponsor. You acknowledge that if you opt in to receive such messages, Sponsor will transfer your name and e-mail address to said sponsor. To have your name and email address removed from such other sponsors' future mailings, please follow the procedure set forth in such sponsors' communications.
Sponsor and administrator: eHarmony, Inc., P.O. Box 60157, Pasadena, CA 91116
© 2010 eHarmony, Inc. All rights reserved.